PDA

View Full Version : Sources for Class Combo feats?

thorr-kan
2013-01-03, 11:26 PM
CompAdv and CompSc have the combo feats like Devoted Tracker and Devoted Performer that allow you to combine multiclass levels for class features.

Were there any other WotC sources of these feats besides those two sourcebooks?

BowStreetRunner
2013-01-04, 01:10 AM
Complete Adventurer has Ascetic Hunter, Ascetic Knight, Ascetic Mage, Asceitc Rogue, Devoted Inquisitor, Devoted Performer and Devoted Tracker
Complete Scoundrel has Ascetic Stalker, Daring Outlaw, Daring Warrior, Martial STalker, Master Spellthief, Swift Ambusher, Swift Hunter
Dragon 357 has Elemental Stalker, Sacred Outlaw, Sacred Performer, Swift Avenger
Races of the Wild has Shared Fury

I believe there were some more in Dragon Magizine issues, but don't recall which.

thorr-kan
2013-01-08, 04:00 PM
Complete Adventurer has Ascetic Hunter, Ascetic Knight, Ascetic Mage, Asceitc Rogue, Devoted Inquisitor, Devoted Performer and Devoted Tracker
Complete Scoundrel has Ascetic Stalker, Daring Outlaw, Daring Warrior, Martial STalker, Master Spellthief, Swift Ambusher, Swift Hunter
Dragon 357 has Elemental Stalker, Sacred Outlaw, Sacred Performer, Swift Avenger
Races of the Wild has Shared Fury

I believe there were some more in Dragon Magizine issues, but don't recall which.

Thanks, that's a start; I have the CompAdv and ComSc, but missed Shared Fury. Huh.

thorr-kan
2013-01-12, 11:42 PM
And...talking to myself: there's Monastic Training and Knight Training from the Eberron Campaign Setting.

Gavinfoxx
2013-01-12, 11:46 PM
Tashalatora from Secrets of Sarlona and Monastic Training, I think from Eberron Campaign Setting.

thorr-kan
2013-01-14, 11:05 AM
Tashalatora from Secrets of Sarlona and Monastic Training, I think from Eberron Campaign Setting.

Ascetic Psion, from SoS.

Gigas Breaker
2013-01-14, 01:05 PM
Song of the White Raven from Tome of Battle. It's only for inspire courage though.

thorr-kan
2013-01-14, 09:35 PM
Song of the White Raven from Tome of Battle. It's only for inspire courage though.

It and Tashalatora are wander a bit afield, but what the heck. We took Shared Fury, didn't we?

thorr-kan
2013-02-04, 04:41 PM
Thanks, everyone for your assistance on this.