PDA

View Full Version : Keying druid casting to Cha

Uncle Pine
2013-01-04, 02:25 PM
I'm aware of the very Giant's homebrewed feat (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10546562&postcount=11). However I'm trying to accomplish this on a faerie dragon NPC and I'd like to know if there is way to do it RAW before homebrewing the Fey Blood feat.

Psyren
2013-01-04, 04:29 PM
Urban Druid from Dragon Compendium casts using Cha. Their spell list isn't quite as good though as it does not benefit from other splats.

Uncle Pine
2013-01-04, 06:11 PM
Urban Druid from Dragon Compendium casts using Cha. Their spell list isn't quite as good though as it does not benefit from other splats.

Well, the big problem with urban druid is that it's an... urban class? It throws away most (if not all) of the druidic aspect of the original class and exchange them with giant spiders and animated inns. The whole thing doesn't really fit a fairie dragon :smallwink:

LTwerewolf
2013-01-04, 06:12 PM
Lost traditions feat.

Uncle Pine
2013-01-05, 04:45 AM
Lost traditions feat.

I can't descrive how much broken this feat is! "Wizard casting keyed to Con or Str? Here you are!" How come nobody ever mentioned it in those Dragonball topics? :smallbiggrin:
It's absolutely cheese RAW and from a 3.0 3rd party book (which I usually don't use), but I'll make an exception if I don't find something else. Thank you!

ranagrande
2013-01-05, 08:23 AM
A geomancer can do it, but you'd have to lose some caster levels.