PDA

View Full Version : Jade Phoenix Mage class skills?

barna10
2013-01-04, 02:39 PM
Just looked over the Jade Phoenix Mage's class skills and noticed some things that seem a bit odd to me. Why don't they have any knowledge skills or Spellcraft as class skills? Why do they get Handle Animal? Is there something I'm missing here that makes their skill set make sense?

Darrin
2013-01-04, 02:44 PM
Just looked over the Jade Phoenix Mage's class skills and noticed some things that seem a bit odd to me. Why don't they have any knowledge skills or Spellcraft as class skills? Why do they get Handle Animal? Is there something I'm missing here that makes their skill set make sense?

Looks like they just cut & pasted the same skills over from Eternal Blade. Hmm. Not sure anyone else has noticed that before.

barna10
2013-01-04, 03:07 PM
Good call. I'm just adding what seems appropriate. Balance, K:Arcana, K:History, K: Religion, and Spellcraft seem like good additions.

Answerer
2013-01-04, 04:18 PM
Considering that the Rite of Waking gives you +2 to all Knowledge skills and allows you to use them untrained, it seems likely to me that the JPM ought to get all of those skills in-class.