PDA

View Full Version : Best class for Multi-Attack

Annos
2013-01-04, 03:49 PM
I am making a Half-Chaos Dragon who has the dragon tail feat and am wondering, what is the best class('s) for this charecter? I wan't him to be Dragon based and to be worthwhile play wise, I am planning on making him take the Bragon breath feat to make his breath weapon worth it and he is supposed to be a little... chaotic. I like the gish classes, but none of the good ones really support this kind of charecter, but if their is a way to make spell thief or duskblade worth it, do tell.

BowStreetRunner
2013-01-04, 04:04 PM
One of the martial adept classes like Warblade or Swordsage might work with Tiger Claw maneuvers.

vasharanpaladin
2013-01-04, 04:07 PM
One of the martial adept classes like Warblade or Swordsage might work with Tiger Claw maneuvers.

This. And Diamond Mind.

Annos
2013-01-04, 04:09 PM
Thanks, If only their was gish for sword sage ~sigh

BowStreetRunner
2013-01-04, 04:10 PM
Thanks, If only their was gish for sword sage ~sigh

Jade Phoenix Mage?

Flickerdart
2013-01-04, 04:12 PM
Dip Totemist for some more natural weapons - if you want to multi-attack, then you should have many attacks with which to do so!

Answerer
2013-01-04, 04:17 PM
The best classes for multiattack are almost-certainly the Psychic Warrior and Totemist. They get by far the most natural weapons.

Swordsage or Warblade are good classes for these to multiclass to, if you have enough natural weapons and are looking to improve the ones you've got.

Annos
2013-01-04, 04:18 PM
Thanks, I'll look into all of these options presented and get back to the thread.

Am Back and decided that the totemist class is the best for me for the primary class, I still need a seconed class due to it being a Divine Campaign.

TopCheese
2013-01-04, 04:38 PM
Thanks, I'll look into all of these options presented and get back to the thread. On another note, what are the rules for attacking with claws and a sleeve blade? I have to have 20 levels in 2 base classes by the end of the campaign due to it being a divine campaign

Please go Totemist 20... Not as broken as the druid but just as fun!

Annos
2013-01-04, 05:38 PM
I am. Now that I've got a Primery class, I need a secondary one. This charecter is suposed to be insane, so maybe a Binder/Shadowcaster/Sorcerer/archavist... just a generic Dark/Insane spellcaster... my suggestion box is now open.

Fouredged Sword
2013-01-04, 06:14 PM
Psion / Anarchic Initiate!!!!

Blow stuff up with massive damage!

Annos
2013-01-04, 06:16 PM
That option is not for me, but being able to change the world around him with just a thught sounds cool.

Snowbluff
2013-01-04, 07:09 PM
Jade Phoenix Mage?

Sigh, if only there was a gish for Swordsage.

Annos
2013-01-04, 07:27 PM
Psychokinesis sounds right for him... but maybe something else...
Decided that being a Spell Theif is best, thx for the help Guys.

robertmdwill
2013-01-06, 07:22 PM
Totemist/ thayan gladiator. Amazing prestige for natural attackers.

Medic!
2013-01-07, 02:57 AM
Depending on level and circumstances, I'm a huge fan of using the half-dragon template with a Soulknife *ducks to avoid a barrage of angry optimizers flurry-of-blowing infinite looped 1d2 shurikens*

It's not great, and works a lot better in gestalt, but once you have Free Draw, you can get all your ititeraves with your Mindblade then drop it, pop out all of your natural attacks at full bonus with multiattack and improved multiattack, then next round you free-draw your Mindblade back again to start all over.

Darth Stabber
2013-01-07, 08:45 PM
If you absolutely need to add some form of caster, may I suggest psywar. In addition to having power that generate natural weapons, they also have several that add some decent heft to natural weapons (whether you have them from powers or other sources). I did some testing with a gestalt totemist//psywar and got some good results.

Currently working out a boss battle for my current campaign along the lines of totemist2/psywar7/warblade4 and it's a pretty scary fight.