PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Racial Favored Class Option Question

Crustypeanut
2013-01-05, 01:07 PM
'Ey guys, got a quick question.

While I'm aware that Half-Orcs and Half-Elves can take Orc and Elven Racial Archtypes, I'm curious to know if the same rule applies to Orc and Elven Favored Class bonuses.

I would assume this would be the case, as Half-Orcs and Half-Elves count as Orcs and Elves for basically everything, however I am unable to find solid evidence of favored class bonuses counting as part of this.

My idea is to make a Half-Orc with the Orc Fighter racial favored class bonus, combined with a few other feats, and basically make him.. difficult to kill.

What are your thoughts?

Occasional Sage
2013-01-05, 01:45 PM
'Ey guys, got a quick question.

While I'm aware that Half-Orcs and Half-Elves can take Orc and Elven Racial Archtypes, I'm curious to know if the same rule applies to Orc and Elven Favored Class bonuses.

I would assume this would be the case, as Half-Orcs and Half-Elves count as Orcs and Elves for basically everything, however I am unable to find solid evidence of favored class bonuses counting as part of this.

My idea is to make a Half-Orc with the Orc Fighter racial favored class bonus, combined with a few other feats, and basically make him.. difficult to kill.

What are your thoughts?

A quick read of the "orc blood" trait finds that halfers count for purposes of effects, which FCBs are not.