PDA

View Full Version : Build ideas: Gestalt Harvester Devil

Eldan
2013-01-06, 09:54 AM
So, as the title says. Harvester Devil in a level 18 gestalt game. Right away: Tier 1 and 2 are banned, as are a few other things. I want a social character with a bit of a lore focus, so I'm going Bard on one side of the gestalt.

Makes me Bard 18//Harvester 13.

What else? I'm thinking of picking up 4 levels of the Fiend of Corruption, it has a few nice goodies and fits thematically. I can only take that many, since the wish ability was banned (which I agree with, really).

That leaves me with one level open on that side, and perhaps some bard prestige classes, if anyone has any good ideas. I'd like to keep bard spellcasting (but not improve it, so no getting level 9 sorcerer spells. Bardic Lore is also appreciated. If I can think of any good LA +1 templates that can be stuck on an outsider (difficult) I might consider that, too.

Chilingsworth
2013-01-07, 01:47 AM
Well, technically, doesn't bard require a nonlawful alignment? And aren't harvester devils, well, devils and as such always lawful evil [Lawful] outsiders?

On a more useful note, how about beguiler? And would a level in fiend of possession allow you to at least hide in objects?