PDA

View Full Version : invisible blade.

Armatus
2013-01-09, 07:43 AM
Does anyone know which Dragon Magazine # has the alternate build for the invisible blade? There was a build for it in a Dragon magazine where you did not have to take Point Blank Shot, and Far Shot. You had to take Weapon Finesse and something else. But I remember which one it was.

Person_Man
2013-01-09, 01:09 PM
{Scrubbed, bad link is bad} is the original 10 level version written by the author, prior to it being edited down to garbage by WotC. (I'm blocked at work. Let me know if the link still works).

Armatus
2013-01-09, 01:36 PM
Ummmm yaa that's pretty cool, however I just need to know what number dragon magazine that is lol.

awa
2013-01-09, 02:59 PM
when i hit the link it sent me to something called adult friend finder that did not seem safe for work (im not 100% positive being at worked i got rid of it pretty quickly)

gorfnab
2013-01-09, 08:09 PM
Ummmm yaa that's pretty cool, however I just need to know what number dragon magazine that is lol.
It is not listed in a dragon or dungeon magazine. It was posted on the author's website but apparently that has been taken down.

herrhauptmann
2013-01-09, 08:20 PM
when i hit the link it sent me to something called adult friend finder that did not seem safe for work (im not 100% positive being at worked i got rid of it pretty quickly)

Yeah, that site wouldn't be safe for work.
However, I just got a message about the connection to the site being reset while the page was loading. I think you might want to clean up your computer or something awa.:smallbiggrin:

awa
2013-01-09, 09:38 PM
i actually checked it on two separate computers the work one and my home computer with the same results so i doubt it's my computer

chainlink
2013-01-09, 09:55 PM
Link sent me to some dubious work at home site, then some wakinglands site. Sketchy man.

awa
2013-01-09, 10:13 PM
weird it sounds like every one is being sent to different sites

herrhauptmann
2013-01-09, 10:22 PM
Link sent me to some dubious work at home site, then some wakinglands site. Sketchy man.

Yeah, that's what my link says, it's just not opening, whatever it is.
Does it open for you? (Using Firefox and Windows 7)