PDA

View Full Version : Ray of Enfeeblement

McClintock
2013-01-10, 04:15 PM
OK, I know this is going to subject me to a ton of ridicule, but RoE is not stackable because it is a penalty and therefore falls under the same source rule, correct?

prufock
2013-01-10, 04:31 PM
Correct, only the highest value applies.

McClintock
2013-01-10, 04:33 PM
thanks for the help

prufock
2013-01-10, 04:44 PM
No problem, happy gaming!

TuggyNE
2013-01-10, 06:36 PM
OK, I know this is going to subject me to a ton of ridicule, but RoE is not stackable because it is a penalty and therefore falls under the same source rule, correct?

Nothin' wrong with not being sure of something. It's only a problem when you're positive of X and won't listen to someone telling you that X isn't actually true. :smallwink:

Ranting Fool
2013-01-10, 06:39 PM
Nothin' wrong with not being sure of something. It's only a problem when you're positive of X and won't listen to someone telling you that X isn't actually true. :smallwink:

How DARE you say X isn't true! I play X every day and it's ANYTHING but false :smallbiggrin:

I've always assumed that two different RoE from two different casters wouldn't stack because it's the same spell (Though someone questioned that the other week) was I right?

TuggyNE
2013-01-10, 09:25 PM
I've always assumed that two different RoE from two different casters wouldn't stack because it's the same spell (Though someone questioned that the other week) was I right?

That's correct; you'd only get the largest penalty of the two.