PDA

View Full Version : Using the homebrew-forum as a tool.

PetterTomBos
2013-01-11, 09:42 AM
I'm making a hexcrawl atm, and have sudden needs of an item or just "something really weird that I couldn't think of myself". Is there any collections (I've seen the compendium), or quick way to search the forum to see if there is any homebrew ready to be stolen? :)

Eldan
2013-01-11, 09:46 AM
Not really. There's some sub-compendia, and some are being made right now, but most are far from complete. There's Morph Bark's, for base classes, Age of Warriors for martial prestige classes, the homebrew discipline compendium, and, currently being built, a homebrew spell compendium. That's all I'm aware of.

There's the various contests, too. Often, when I need a certain thematic idea, I look if there's a prestige class contest that fits.

bobthe6th
2013-01-11, 09:53 AM
Just look for a relivant item in the threads. More then a few have been posted recently.

Morph Bark
2013-01-11, 10:05 AM
Any specific kind of homebrew you're looking for?

PetterTomBos
2013-01-11, 10:12 AM
Any specific kind of homebrew you're looking for?

Anything that would fit into a magical wasteland that has been more or less bombarded by magic for a few generations. Originally the same culture as the players (fairly standard D&D).

Just look for a relivant item in the threads. More then a few have been posted recently.

I'm doing that ;) Thanks anyways.