PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Help optimizing a sorcerer

Schadrach
2013-01-11, 01:03 PM
I have a major high-level sorcerer villain who hasn't actually needed properly statting up until now, and I'm terrible at Pathfinder optimization. Unfortunately, my group isn't. So I'm asking for some assistance.

Here's the stuff that's set in stone:

Race: Ifrit
Class: Sorcerer and/or PrCs that give caster level.
Archetype: Wishcrafter
20 point buy stats
Level: 20

Now, some starting questions:

Am I missing something, or does Leadership + Wishbound Arcana have some very terribly exploitative uses that I just need more experience with PF casters to really use properly? Especially if dealing with enemies that like to gag casters or otherwise prevent verbal components?

Possibly Magical Lineage with something relatively flexible (say Limited Wish or Wish) in order to use it for Still and use wishbound arcana to supply a verbal component and hiding who exactly is actually casting?

Also, I assume Elemental (Fire) bloodline is the best choice given the +2 effective Cha?

I really don't even know where to start on spell selection. I assume I avoid fire nukes like the plague, since I can turn other nukes into fire nukes, but other than that I really have no idea. Is focusing on something other than blasting a better idea?