PDA

View Full Version : Lost Free-Form Game IC

Lejosh
2013-01-13, 06:03 PM
You are all on a flight from Washington DC to London. There is little turbulence thus far on the flight and everything seems to be passing by smoothly. The flight attendants are walking back and forth through the isles in-between peoples seats, serving food and drink as people request it. All of a sudden the plane jolts quickly causing the people in the isles to stumble and items to fall off the trolleys coming through. Everyone continues with what they were doing as if nothing happened when suddenly the plane jolts again and everyone begins to look around at each other. The attendants begin moving towards their seats as the lights come on for everyone fasten their seat belts as a voice comes over the intercom. "Everyone the pilot has turned on the 'fasten seat-belts' sign so could you all please do so and wait for further instructions from one of the flight attendants." The intercom turns off and a second later the plane begins shaking uncontrollably before an alarm goes off across the plane.

Corey
(You have a window seat in First Class)
As you hear the alarm you can feel the plane's trajectory changing but you can't tell how, suddenly you hear a loud cracking sound before a blast of air comes through the first class area along with the sound of a few screams from one of the female flight attendants. As this happens there is another sudden jolt and your head hits the window beside you knocking you out cold.
When you finally come too, there is the smell of fire all around you and the smell of burning flesh. You take one whiff of these smells together and gag before looking around. There are no fires close to you, but you can hear that they aren't too far off. You can see two ways out of the cabin your are in, the way towards the pilot and the way behind you to where the other passengers were sitting.

Thomas
(You have the left isle middle seat in Business Class next to a teen girl.)
As you hear the alarm you can feel the plane's trajectory changing but you can't tell how. Suddenly you hear a cracking noise and no less then 3 seats in front of you the plane tears in two pieces causing a huge gust of air to burst through the cabin. You can see that the plane is falling straight down as several of the seats break off the cracked section of the plane and fall out of the plane including several of the seats directly in front of you. Suddenly you begin to feel your seat buckling and then CRACK! Your seat and the seat next to yours fall out of the plane straight towards what seems to be an island directly below the plane. The woman sitting beside you grabs at your shirt tightly as she screams in your ear.
You get closer and closer to the island and your close your eyes tightly as the ground catches up with you. Suddenly you feel yourself hit something which sends your head forwards before going back onto the seat with a loud THUD! As you open your eyes you turn to where the woman was sitting beside you and see her knocked unconscious. When you look down, you see that you are at least 20m up from the ground and your seat is resting on a large branch. To your left above the tree line you can water and a large smoke pillar coming from that direction.

Pedro
(Tail section of the plane in Business Class)
As you hear the alarm going off before you hear a cracking sound before feeling the plane jolt suddenly. You can hear many people screaming as you feel the plane going into a nose dive. Some people who decided not to fasten their seat-belts fall forwards from their seats. You feel a sudden jerk and bash your head against the seat in front of you. As you look back up you can see water filling the cabin you are sitting in. You quickly get out of your seat and swim out through and broke window to your side. As you surface you see that you are a good 500m from the beach where the front half of the plane sits burning. You think you can make out people on the beach, other survivors from the crash.

Olov
(Window seat First Class)
As you hear the alarm going off you suddenly feel the plane moving, changing direction before you hear a loud cracking sound and you feel a blast of air in the cabin. Suddenly you can hear people screaming back in Business class. You look out the window and see the back of the plane falling while your section is spinning. As you look down you see the ground quickly catching up to you. You brace yourself and hit the ground hard sending your face forwards into the seat in front of you. You look around and there is the smell of fire in the cabin around you along with burning flesh. You gag before seeing out the window that you seem to be on some sort of beach. You can make out two way from this cabin, to the front of the plane where to pilot sits of behind you to business section of the plane.

Vakta
2013-01-14, 12:09 AM
Rubbing his bruised head, Corey looks at the wreckage around him. Safe for the moment, at least, he carefully attempts to sit up in his seat. Every move pains him, but he couldn't just lay there and hope for the best. "There has to be a way out of here..." he thinks to himself. Moving slowly and painstakingly to the aisle, he looks for any immediately surrounding items before heading towards the cockpit. No sense in risking his life searching through baggage, and the cockpit is bound to have an emergency exit. If anybody's alive the other way, they'll figure things out on their own.

Icilia
2013-01-14, 03:51 AM
Thomas closes his eyes for a few moments, settles his nerves and then re-opens them. He reaches over to the girl and gives her shoulder a shake. "You ok there miss?" He also looks around to see if he can find any strong looking vines.

Hamste
2013-01-14, 05:51 PM
Olov sprang into action and charged to the front of the plane and started checking each body for signs of life. If he sees anything overtly useful then he picks it up for later use. Those he found unconscious were dragged out the back way which he remembered breaking open and brought them a good distance away from the plane. If the plane still hasn't blown up then try to put out the fires without risking my own life. Sorry there are so many conditions in here and I promise I won't use them often but I there is so many different possibilities that if I waited for a reply to each one it would take forever. If the back way is closed off then he would try to go out the front with him.

Lejosh
2013-01-17, 04:02 AM
Corey
All you can see around you is broken glass blood and several dead people. You notice another person begin running around checking people's pulses but not having much luck before he runs to try and put out some fires nearby. In the cockpit you see the pilot has a large shard of glass which seems to have gone through his head while the co-pilot is lying motionless against the planes controls. You notice one of the pilots has a gun on him which you quickly pocket. As you do you notice a wet dribble coming down your face. You find a cut in your head which is where the blood is coming from as it begins to drip down your chin.

Thomas
As you shake her the girl mumbles something to herself before she opens her eyes, looks straight down and screams a ear popping scream as she begins to panic shaking the branch your seats are sitting on. You suddenly hear another crack, not a big one, but enough to draw your attention.

Olov
You run around for a little checking people pulses before notices some of the empty seats were full early as you recall. You happen to glance out a window to see other people outside of the plane helping each other and trying to put many other fires out as they do. You come across some food rations that seemed to have fallen out of a crash survival kit, enough to feed a single person for a few days. You also find a fire blanket with which you manage to put a few of the surrounding fires out inside the first class. You also make note of the fact that the area behind first class has broken apart and that there may be other survivors from the tail section of the plane.

Icilia
2013-01-17, 06:03 AM
Worrying about the structural integrity of the branch, Thomas quickly undoes his belt and attempts to grab hold of the trunk. "HEY! HEY! Calm down. Hey, focus on me ok? Now, we need to get you out of that chair and get you a bit safer. The branch is cracking. I'm going to undo your belt, you just hold onto me, ok?" Whilst Thomas speaks to the girl, he attempts to undo her belt and pull her to him at the trunk.

"What's your name? How old are you?"

Vakta
2013-01-17, 06:47 AM
"Hey! Get yourself out of here!" Corey yells at the individual running around like a fool. The fire's going to spread dramatically once it finds more fuel, and anyone still alive needs to get out of there. This plane is a guaranteed death trap. He'll search for an emergency exit, and if he can't find one, he'll pick up the heaviest object he can find and slam it against the glass wherever it's most broken. Once he's found an escape path, he'll, quickly as possible, search for a First Aid kit for the wound on his head in the cockpit. Perception roll, I guess: [roll0]. Strength roll too, why not: [roll1].

Hamste
2013-01-17, 03:36 PM
Seeing there didn't seem to be anyone else left to help Pyrom grabs some of the carry on luggage (Including his own) and jumps out the back with it. He drops it off some distance away from the plane. He then looked for the tail half of the plane to help the others.

Perception roll to notice the sinking half of the plane or anyone drowning in the water. [roll0]

Lejosh
2013-01-17, 04:33 PM
Thomas
The stops and stutters a bit before saying "My name is Megan, I'm 19. Where are we? Who are you?" You notice that she is wearing jean short-shorts and a light blue, part see-through top through which you could easily see her bra.

Corey
The other guy quickly leaves the cabin looking for something else. After taking a quick look around you find an emergency exit door in the cockpit. You find the first aid kit hanging out of a open locker and quickly run over to the co-pilot. You can see he is bleeding from several different parts of his face, has a broken nose and is right arm is horribly mangled. You also see that his leg has been impaled by some metal that has come from the bottom of the console, locking him in place.
Roll a d12 if you still plan on trying to help the co-pilot.

Olov
You see the sinking half on the plane a good km or 2 out from the beach. It would easily take you a while to get to it and you know that by then everyone would either by back at the shore, almost there or dead.

Icilia
2013-01-17, 06:36 PM
"Ok Megan, my name is Thomas. I am a Sergent in the United States Army. So, for now, I need you to trust me, ok? Now, I need to get you over here. I want you to hold my arm with one hand, and undo your buckle with the other ok?"

Thomas reaches one arm out to Megan, whilst keeping his other arm wrapped around the tree. He keeps his eyes locked on her eyes. You can check her out later, Thomas. Come on, we need to get down from here first.

Vakta
2013-01-18, 11:08 PM
"What the hell am I doing..." murmurs Corey as he gets to work helping the copilot. Even if he can get the copilot to wake up, there's no guarantee that he'll be able to free him from his impaled leg. It seems like a lost cause, and if it doesn't immediately work he'll yell back about the exit and then take it out.[roll0]

Hamste
2013-01-19, 10:01 AM
Olov looked out at the sea and was saddened to see it in the sea. He doubted most people would get here from that distance and he couldn't swim at all. He started searching the beach for some useful debris that might have fallen from the plane breaking in half. [roll0]

Lejosh
2013-01-19, 08:19 PM
Thomas
Megan looks into your eyes for a second before looking away putting a hand onto your shoulder. She undoes her buckle with her other hand and as she does her grip tightens on your shoulder and her nails begin to dig into your shoulder before her other hand swings around griping onto the back of your shirt. Her face is pressed against your right shoulder as she pulls herself against you as tight as she can. As she does you can easily feel her breasts pushing heavily on you.

Corey
You begin to try and help the co-pilot but as you do you do he wake up, grabbing your and pulling your face close to his "We were, over, 100km, off course, when we hit the storm. It took us up, higher into the sky. We were over 560000km high according to the instruments when we started falling. There is no way we could still be alive, we should have been in space at that height. It's impossible." The man says before he collapses onto the console. Suddenly you hear a loud scream and a crash followed by many other screams.

Olov
As you look around you can see many pieces of debris from the plane. Suddenly you hear a scream and as you turn around you watch the plane wing on your side crack off the side of the plane and land on top of several people, crushing their bodies. People all around begin screaming at the fact several people had just been killed by the wing of the plane.

Icilia
2013-01-19, 10:42 PM
Thomas' heart rate increases. He can feel Megan against his back and can smell her next to him. She smells nice. He holds onto the tree, and tries to help her hold onto him a little better. "Megan. We need to get down from here, ok? I need you to hold on to me." After making sure she is secure, Thomas makes his decent down the tree.

Vakta
2013-01-19, 11:10 PM
Corey doesn't have time to process the insanity of what he just heard as the crash and screams startle him into action. Without much of a thought for the co-pilot, who really had no hope from the start, he grabs his First Aid kit and makes his way out the emergency exit. Whatever happened, it couldn't possibly turn out well for him. It's nigh time to get out of there.

Hamste
2013-01-20, 05:17 PM
Olov frowned at the plane wing. That was why he had suggested bringing people away from the plane instead of sitting right next to it. He rushed over to the plane to check for survivors from the breaking wing and to save them. [roll]1d6[/roll[

Hamste
2013-01-20, 05:19 PM
[roll0] messed the roll up

Lejosh
2013-01-20, 06:37 PM
Thomas
You head down the tree without any trouble. As you plant your feet on the ground Megan puts her feet on the ground testing her footing to make sure she is stable. She then wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you on the lips before taking a step back "Thank you for saving me Tom. Um, what should we do now?" Megan asks, batting her eyes at you.

Corey
As you get out you see the wing from that side of the plane has fallen off on top of several people. There are some bodies parts sticking out from the side of it and many people sitting around crying while other run around trying to help other injured passengers.

Olov
There are many people stuck under the plane. Some have been half crushed, others have only certain limbs coming out from under the wing. There are only 3ish people still alive with only their legs or arms crushed under the wing. There are many people around still screaming while others go around trying to help some of the ones who were injured during the flight.

Icilia
2013-01-20, 06:49 PM
Thomas gives a small nevrvous laugh. Damn it Tom. Focus on something else. Like the sky. The sky is blue. That's good. Like Meg's shirt. With those lovely... Damn it! Thomas shakes his head to clear it. He grabs Meg's hand. "Come on Meg. I thought I saw a column of smoke back that away. There might be more survivers. We should find them. Be safer than just you and me, in the jungle by ourselves..."

Hamste
2013-01-20, 07:00 PM
Can someone help me lift this thing? If we can lift it up they can either crawl out or we send someone in to drag them out quickly. Olov said as he started trying to lift up the plane wing. [roll0]

Vakta
2013-01-21, 02:08 PM
Corey steps back from all this chaos for a moment to examine his own wound on his head. He has to take care of himself before he could possibly help anyone else.

Lejosh
2013-01-21, 06:06 PM
Thomas
She looks up at the sky for a second before looking back at you and saying "I don't see any smoke but I trust you so which way?" As she finishes she takes hold of your hand, intertwining her fingers with yours.

Olov
You manage to partially lift the plane wing, but it isn't high enough for anyone to get out. but out of nowhere a group of 5 other men from the flight run over, 2 of them help you lift the wing and you manage to get it high enough so the other 3 can drag people out from under it. From behind a lady starts screaming at one of the men saying "Get the **** back here Greg or else! We should not be worrying about them only ourselves! Let them do it, get over here and take care of me!" The man ignores her and turns to you saying "I swear if she doesn't shut up I'll stick her under this thing."

Corey
You find that you have a cut going from your eyebrow up to your hairline. Suddenly you hear a woman yelling at someone "Get the **** back here Greg or else! We should not be worrying about them only ourselves! Let them do it, get over here and take care of me!" You can see the woman and who is yelling at a man helping to lift the plane wing as 3 others try to pull people out from underneath it.

Icilia
2013-01-21, 07:00 PM
As Megan works her fingers between Thomas', he takes a deep breath and suddenly feels a lot more relaxed. Who knows where we are. At least there's a hot young girl Thomas sets out in the direction of where he thinks he saw the smoke.

[roll0]

"So Meg, why were you on the plane? What did you do before all this?"

Vakta
2013-01-23, 05:18 PM
Corey, opting to ignore the crazy lady who, considering how loud and obnoxiously she can scream, is most likely fine, runs over to the plane wing. He tries to lift it up if needed, or otherwise helps pull people out from underneath of it with as much strength as he can muster.[roll0]

Hamste
2013-01-23, 05:30 PM
Atleast we managed to save some of them. Once everyone is out, get as far away from the plane as possible. I am not sure what safeties are on this thing but I can't imagine this thing lasting much longer before it explodes. Also does anyone here happen to know first aid for these people and the other people injured in the accident? Olov said grunting a bit from the weight.

Lejosh
2013-01-23, 08:37 PM
Thomas
"Well, I was a clothing model, like the ones you see in those clothing catalogues. I'm not exactly the smartest person around but I do have the perfect body for modelling so that's what I decided to do with my life. I was heading to London because I had been asked to star in one of their fashion shows. I hope we get off this island soon because if I don't get there by next week they'll replace me with some other nobody." Megan says as you both walk through to forest. As you look up into sky after a short while you can see the pillar of smoke again and know that you are heading the right way towards the beach. There are all kinds of different plants, some thin others thick, many different types of leaves and the way they all grow doesn't match up to the ones next to them. It's like someone just grabbed a ton of different plants from around the world and just planted them all over the place.

Corey
You can see the 3 guys are holding the plane wing up with very little trouble so you go to help pull people out from under the wing. After a few more minutes you manage to get everyone out from under the wing and the 3 holding it up drop it.

Olov
Another guy comes to pull the people from under the wing and within a few minutes everyone is out from under the wing so you and the other 3 drop it.

Icilia
2013-01-24, 03:17 AM
Thomas spends most of his time asking small questions about Meg. He enjoys the sound of her voice, and divides his time between working there way to the smoke, and checking Meg out.

Vakta
2013-01-26, 10:25 PM
Corey steps back from the plane wing, and looks around for anyone else who needs help. Particularly, someone he could actually help, and not someone already verging on death, where his actions would be heroic but futile. Perception roll: [roll0]

Hamste
2013-01-26, 10:31 PM
Olov lifted up one of the more injured passengers. Let's get as far away from the plane as possible. If it's still on fire inside there this thing could blow up quite soon. Olov said as he dragged the body away. Once that was a good distance away he started doing what first aid he could do. [roll0]...if I fail by a lot I won't hurt them right?

Lejosh
2013-01-26, 11:54 PM
Thomas
Megan happily answers most of the questions Thomas asks while keeping a few other secret for the fun of it while she puts her index finger on her lower lip as you speak. You head through some palm trees before getting to the beach.
As you walk onto the sand you can see a calm ocean in front of you. The waves slowly rolling onto the beach same as all the way down the right of the beach. But as you turn to the right the peaceful look changed to that of chaos and destruction.
You see the front half of the plane sitting half in the water half on the sand. People are running around helping others who are bleeding or seem to be hurt in some way. There is a wing that seems to have fallen off the plane sitting in the sand around which there seem to be several bod parts.
Out to the ocean you can see what looks to be the tail end (or what was left of it) of the plane sinking into the ocean with people swimming towards the shore as best they can.

Corey
There are people all around the plane with small cuts and bruises that need no help to people who will have no chance at all. You finally manage to find a younger, teen-aged man who has a broken leg that has been turned 360 degree's around. Part of his bone is actually showing throw his lower leg and he is bleeding but not to a deathly extent.

Olov
You and a few others begin carrying people away from the plane. Most of the men go back to try and bring more people back from the plane while a few others stay to try and heal some of the nearby people.
The man you bring back is bleeding a lot from the left side of his chest, the back of his head and many other smaller cuts around his body. The man also seems to have a dislocated right leg.
You begin trying to stop the bleeding from his head a chest first which you manage to do reasonably well. Getting to the mans leg you try to pop it back into position like you had seen in a few movies but push a little to hard and from the wrong part of the leg and manage to break his leg while it goes back into place.

Icilia
2013-01-27, 05:21 AM
"Come on Meg. We need to see if we can help anyone." Thomas looks around to see if there is anyone close by for Meg and him to help.

[roll0]

Vakta
2013-01-28, 06:55 PM
Corey runs over to the broken man and pulls out the first aid kit he found in the plane. "It's going to be fine," he says to the man, while attempting to examine the wound further. He's been trained in basic First Aid kit usage, but a completely rotated leg is far beyond basic. He looks at the man, plainly orders, "Stay still," then begins his work.

Made-up First Aid stat roll: [roll0]. If I should be using knowledge roll a d6, but d10 is probably more reasonable.

Lejosh
2013-01-29, 09:36 PM
Melody
You can see a young kid nearby who is cry with blood dripping from his head. There is also a few others nearby who are are bleeding from other parts of their body and look like they can be helped. Meg sticks close to you trying to help with whatever your doing in every way.

Corey
You manage to fix the mans leg with some ease and minimum pain before covering up his showing bone as well. You don't think that the wound is infected but you cannot be completely sure.

Vakta
2013-01-30, 11:34 PM
"That should be better," Corey says to the man. "Now stay still, and don't do anything rash." He turns, grabs his First Aid kit, and leaves the man there on the beach. Hopefully he'll be fine. Corey then takes a moment, as he probably should have done in the first place, to try and stop the bleeding of his own cut before helping anyone else.

Medic roll again: [roll0]

Icilia
2013-01-31, 10:07 AM
Who is Melody? I assume you mean Thomas?

"Meg, grab the kid over there. I'm going to see if I can organise something to better help people" As a last thought, Thomas gives Meg a kiss.

He realises that the survivers need a cooridanted effort to get everything under control. He gathers anyone he can find near by and attempts to organise a "emergency" service area for the injured, and a "collection" area for any resources anyone can find.

[roll0] Leadership/Coordination gained from years of military service

Hamste
2013-01-31, 06:23 PM
Olov looked around to see if there was any one else was needed to help. Ok, after we have treated everyone, we will need to find a source of water if we want to survive. A normal person can survive just three days with out water and we need to find some soon if we want to survive. Shelter should be a secondary necessity, we don't know the weather of this place so we should set it up on a hill about half way with the view of the water blocked by hill so that they wind that comes off of it won't mess it up.

[roll0] perception check to see if anyone else needs help.

Lejosh
2013-01-31, 11:16 PM
Corey
Your cut is a pretty easy patch-up although you cannot guarantee how well you did it or if it will properly heal in the long run.

Thomas
Meg is stunned for a moment before she says "Um, yeah sure." She goes and helps him up and takes him over to someone who might be able to help him. A handful of the people begin collecting resources and helping to move others away from the plane but most of the people don't seem to care and as soon as they are away from the plane just begin to lounge around.

Olov
Although nobody else seems to need any help, no one is helping anyone else and they all seem to be happily relaxing in the sand on the beach. Only a few people come up to you to try and help you with anything.

Hamste
2013-02-01, 12:04 PM
Olov frowned, if people didn't start working they would need to start culling them. It would be hard to convince the others of the need to but they could not be supporting the slackers. The bright side if he managed to convince them of it there would be a lot of extra food. Anyways might as well try to find more water.

Perception to find water [roll0]

Vakta
2013-02-03, 05:05 PM
Corey takes a moment to look around and survey the situation.

Icilia
2013-02-03, 06:19 PM
Thomas continues to coordinate with those whom are working with him. He attempts to find someone who is good at managing inventories, and will give them the job of organising anything they find.

[roll0]

Lejosh
2013-02-04, 12:57 AM
Olov
There are approximately 20 bottles of water on the beach in various containers but that could never do everyone there till the end of the day.

Corey
Most people seem to be lazing around and relaxing than doing anything else. Some people are hanging around in groups, probably family, but apart from that most people seem to be hanging separate. There are two groups of people who are trying to get something done such as finding water and food.

Thomas
Most of the people who are helping you come back empty handed but a few come back with some fruits such as apple's, mango's, peach's and tangerine's. Nobody with you seems to think they are any good with organizing but you do see another group of people who seem to be trying to get things organised around here.

Icilia
2013-02-04, 01:03 AM
Whilst the group continues to find things, Thomas heads over to the other group.

"Hey, who is in charge over here? We could really work together you know? Is there anyone over here willing to coordinate?"