PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a MAP

seth6
2013-01-13, 08:18 PM
Hi I'm getting my 3.5 campaign set up but a map would be really awesome. All the dnd maps I can find don't show nations and when they do finding any info on the governments or races that rule there is impossible to find with it. I'm looking for a map with some city's nations and info on what kind of people are in the area like is this elven or dwarven or maybe human. any help is awesome.

AntiTrust
2013-01-13, 08:28 PM
Have you tried the living greyhawk gazetteer? It has their nations listed, population percentages along with a brief history and any allies or enemies of interest.

Here is a link to some maps you can find pretty easily

http://ghmaps.net/?page_id=587

nyjastul69
2013-01-13, 08:33 PM
What setting are you playing in?

mattie_p
2013-01-13, 08:34 PM
You probably need setting-specific material for this. For example, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and Eberron Campaign Setting. Other books will include particulars on specific cities. For example Cityscape has a detailed city laid out - Salt Marsh, I believe.

nedz
2013-01-13, 08:39 PM
If you are creating your own setting then you get to draw your own maps.
One of the best parts of DMing, IMHO :smallcool:

nyjastul69
2013-01-13, 08:44 PM
You probably need setting-specific material for this. For example, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and Eberron Campaign Setting. Other books will include particulars on specific cities. For example Cityscape has a detailed city laid out - Salt Marsh, I believe.

The post U1 version of Saltmarsh is in the DMG II.

mattie_p
2013-01-13, 09:06 PM
The post U1 version of Saltmarsh is in the DMG II.

I knew it was in one of my books. You are correct.