PDA

View Full Version : (3.P)Need help with a Paladin Build

Acanous
2013-01-14, 05:58 PM
Hey folks!
In my "Steve the Aboleth" campaign, which some of you may have heard about, the party has finally hit level 15. They have limitless wishes, infinate money, and effectively live in a post-scarcity bubble.

They've gone and caused a global-sized zombie plague, and I'd like to create some really awesome Big Bad Good Guys to stand up to them.

So I'm thinking Paladin/Crusader/Ruby Knight Vindicator, or Cleric/Radiant Servant of Pelor. Probably both, with a side order of Holy Gun.

TL/DR, I'd like some reasonably high-op build advice for a party of awesomely good guys.

The party is rocking such ridiculousness as 86 STR, 300+HP, and AC's around 56.

Thanks for considering this thread, and I appreciate any help you can offer.

Acanous
2013-01-15, 06:06 PM
So, I've added a Gnome Ninja with Bewildering Koan to the list. Along with the Ruby Knight and the Radiant Servant, that's almost enough to pose a challenge. Need some kind of Arcane caster, now...

Threadnaught
2013-01-15, 07:39 PM
Hey folks!
In my "Steve the Aboleth" campaign, which some of you may have heard about, the party has finally hit level 15. They have limitless wishes, infinate money, and effectively live in a post-scarcity bubble.

They've gone and caused a global-sized zombie plague, and I'd like to create some really awesome Big Bad Good Guys to stand up to them.

I freakin' knew it!

The party is rocking such ridiculousness as 86 STR, 300+HP, and AC's around 56.

Thanks for considering this thread, and I appreciate any help you can offer.

I'm guessing that's the Blood Orc Berserker. Same characters as before?

I'm assuming the nuclear option is available and Steve's alive. Steve could be very upset about the lack of gold coming his way.
Kyankee may have had allies who are very upset about the current lack of life forms, let alone superior ones.
The Traveler still annoyed at the Orc? This god's avatars backed up by some of it's highest ranking priests. The avatar alone should be a powerful opponent.

What if, a group of NPCs they've had dealings with figure they're too much of a nuisance and decide to band together for mutual benefit?

How about a Druid? Someone angry about how these monsters have destroyed nature, could be an interesting challenge. The Tarrasque could awaken if your world has one, I would suggest this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9148817&postcount=1307) one along with this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9077277&postcount=1173) template.

For the Arcane Caster I'd consult Emperor Tippy. :smallwink: