PDA

View Full Version : Very hopeful portrait request.

Malak'ai
2013-01-15, 07:52 AM
Hello there all Artists of the Playground.

I kinda have a big ask of you. I'm looking for portraits of an adventuring group.

Now, I do know this a huge request, and I fully understand if you're not willing for any reason to do the whole lot (or any at all) so I have no problems with you picking the one you like the idea of the most, but I do hope to get a drawing of all of the characters.

As to the size of each I'm looking for either an A6 or A5 sized picture.

Without further ado, here are the descriptions of the characters:

Elven Duskblade - Male. Dark brown hair, grey hair, mithral fullplate with golden vines and leaves decorating the breastplate, pauldrons and upper arm plates. Two longswords crossed over his back. Arms folded across his chest with a very stern/unimpressed look on his face.

Human Cleric - Male. Tall (close to 7' tall) with a very muscular build (think Arnold Schwarzenegger in Conan), dark olive skin, short deep red hair. Shirtless, Silver braces that cover from wrist to just below elbows, large belt with oval "buckle" with the symbol of Kord that covers from groin to top of abs. Greatsword resting over his shoulders, his arms up, wrists draped over the handle and blade. Big smile and laughing eyes style expression.

Halfling Druid - Female. Curvy with long brown hair down to her knees with a golden circlet around her brow, Hazel/light brown eyes. White dress with a green sash belted around her waist. Laughing and smiling as she plays with a butterfly.
Lounging on the floor against her sleeping Dire Tiger companion.

Dwarven Evoker - Male. Short wavy ash grey hair with a very tidy close cropped beard though he does not look old (equivalent to about 35 in Human years). Brown tunic and grey trousers. Head bowed and looking up from a book in his left hand as though being interrupted. A number of rings on his right hand and a thin headband with a white stone in the middle of his forehead.

Half-Elf Beguiler - Female, Blonde hair down to her shoulder, green eyes. Dressed in red/brown leather. Looking bemused as she uses a black bladed dagger to trim her finger nails while leaning against a wall with the facing leg bent up, foot resting against the wall. A band with more daggers visible on that leg, her bright blue cloak flapping around her knees.

Human Barbarian - Female. Red hair in tight braids draped over her left shoulder. Lithe body, arms are toned and strong looking, but not big and bulky. Dressed in mithral chain shirt and brown leather pants. Looks bored as she leans over the handle of a very large maul. Gold bracers around her upper arms and black gloves on her hands.

Full credit and truckloads of cookies will be given for these pictures.

Thank you to any and all who take this project on :smallsmile:.

Domochevsky
2013-01-15, 10:49 AM
Well, if you got some cash to spare beyond cookies we could make something happen here... :smallwink:

Malak'ai
2013-01-15, 11:10 AM
Would love to be able to offer a cash commission, and normally I wouldn't ask for this sort of thing without being able to offer one, but I currently don't have a very large income, and nearly every cent I get snapped up to just being able to keep a roof over my head, food in my stomach and other essential bills :smallfrown:.

flyingchicken
2013-01-15, 02:08 PM
While I have no plans to actually do any of these I did drawr these (http://i.imgur.com/HRzIC.png) coz I was bored; honestly though I think that's about as much as you'll get out of the kindness of strangers unless some other poor soul proves me wrong