PDA

View Full Version : DM collaboration and input?

Bloodgruve
2013-01-15, 09:29 AM
Hey Playground,

I was wondering if there are any boards or resources that you know of where DM's can go to get input and collaboration on their games. I am looking for input on story arc and design of specific important encounters. I have been gaming for many years but my experience is limited to a small group with mostly home campaign content, very few prewritten modules. This is an attempt to make the most enjoyable game for my players so I'm looking for outside influences.

Thanks much
Blood~

nedz
2013-01-15, 10:06 AM
Hey Playground,

I was wondering if there are any boards or resources that you know of where DM's can go to get input and collaboration on their games. I am looking for input on story arc and design of specific important encounters. I have been gaming for many years but my experience is limited to a small group with mostly home campaign content, very few prewritten modules. This is an attempt to make the most enjoyable game for my players so I'm looking for outside influences.

Thanks much
Blood~

That would be the Playground!
Just create a thread and post your questions.

Bloodgruve
2013-01-15, 11:19 AM
Thanks, I usually come here for character optimization and specific rules questions but the last few months has put me in the DM chair mostly.

I've volunteered to DM at my local library and have 2 groups running now. Also I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I have a hard time deciding exactally what to put in front of my players as I want to give them the best/funnest/coolest encounters. I'll throw up a post detailing the campaign.

Thanks
Blood~