PDA

View Full Version : Is there a hand specific thread/fourm anywhere?

bombastinator
2013-01-15, 03:57 PM
I am noticing a dearth of injury related discussion threads anywhere. I am unsure whether this is because it a forbidden topic (which I'm totally cool with, bu I;m not finding any indication of that anywhere) or simply too deep in the thread history to be easily found.

I've had somewhat similar rehabilitative injuries and I'm curious how things are going.

Savannah
2013-01-15, 04:25 PM
There's this one, (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256343) and the site announcements are where to look for any updates by Rich.

Ron Miel
2013-01-15, 06:28 PM
FYI, Rich has had certain unspecified issues with his health before, that have sometimes delayed updates. Whenever someone enquires about them, the reply is "none of your business" and the thread is locked.

If Rich want to tell us about his hand, he will. Other than that, probably best if you don't ask.

KillianHawkeye
2013-01-15, 11:10 PM
If Rich want to tell us about his hand, he will. Other than that, probably best if you don't ask.

I agree. Just wish him well and wait patiently for your free webcomics.

Kish
2013-01-15, 11:15 PM
I see Ron got here first.

But yes. Rich generally prefers not to talk about his health here.

Winter
2013-01-16, 02:54 AM
If Rich want to tell us about his hand, he will.

He did. When it was so bad he could not draw, he told us. Then he writes newsposts when it gets better and he even weaved it into the comic.

How much more do you require when all healing (which apparently is going at least ok-ish) takes is "time"?

The Glyphstone
2013-01-16, 09:40 PM
FYI, Rich has had certain unspecified issues with his health before, that have sometimes delayed updates. Whenever someone enquires about them, the reply is "none of your business" and the thread is locked.

Great Modthulhu: Correct.