PDA

View Full Version : Sawagakure: Team 2(Miyamoto & Shogo)

Togath
2013-01-15, 11:38 PM
With recent events around Fuyu-Numa(largely several missing merchants, and sightings of foreign nin) the village has started to organize some of the more experienced Genin into small teams, to help supplement Sawagakure's shinobi forces.
You find yourselves at the announcement of the teams, after several teams have been formed you hear the Jounin reading a scroll with the team lists announce "Miyamoto and Shogo"
seemed like a good way to start, in order to allow both of you to introduce your characters

Stolichnaya
2013-01-16, 11:54 PM
Glancing around the classroom, Shogo's eyes settled on the distinctive green hair of Miyamoto Katsumi, his soon to be teammate. Though the older boy had been friendly enough the few times they had had cause to interact, Katsumi's was still a relatively unknown quantity to the insect host. Polite though he may have been at the time, the cheerful nin might not be too enthusiastic about being teamed up with a living hive.

Shogo grimaced slightly as he felt the restless movement of his kikaichu beneath his skin. Though he had tried not to, the newly minted genin had transmitted his trepidation to his many-legged tenants. Taking a deep breath, Shogo forced himself to calm down; as he did so, the crawling movements of the kikaichuu stilled, the insects once more quiescent as their host reigned in his emotions.

Sighing softly, the symbiote stood up smoothly, making his way methodically across the room until he stood before his new partner.

"Greetings, Miyamoto-san; I am Sugimura Shogo, if you do not recall our previous meetings. It seems we are to be partners."

dethkruzer
2013-01-17, 06:58 AM
Katsumi stared off into the distance, seeming a little distant and inattentive at first. When he realized someone had approached him, he seemesd to acknowledge what he had heard in the past ten or so minutes, and stood up. The younger boy was someone who he hadn't had much time to interact with, nor had Katsumi heard much off him.

"Good day to you as well, Shogo-san. Hopefully we'll get along."

Stolichnaya
2013-01-20, 03:50 AM
"As do I, Miyamoto-san."

At a loss for what to say to his new teammate, Shogo felt a slight ripple across the back of his neck. The symbiote felt the corners of his mouth twitch upward in a slight smile; it would probably be best to explain his abilities to his new companion and have him find out sooner rather than later.

"I believe we should get to know each other a bit more before our sensei arrives, Miyamoto-san. If you will give me a few seconds..."

Raising his hand before him, the young genin willed a kikaichuu to exit his body and crawl down his sleeve, stopping as it clung to the end of his finger.

"My family has a reputation as users of insects for a variety of purposes, from leeching the chakra of enemies to tracking and gathering information. Aside from our affinity for insects, I also specialize in the use of Genjutsu and more traditional traps to provide support; though I am not without my own defenses, I prefer not to engage in direct combat."

Having given a rough idea of his capabilities, Shogo looked expectantly at the older genin. The kikaichu, for its part, remained passively on Shogo's finger.

dethkruzer
2013-01-20, 06:49 AM
Katsumi seemed somewhat irked out by the bug, not that he actually had any fear of insects, but he couldn't help but think about where it had come from. for a moment, he seemed to have some trouble keeping a straight face, but after a while, he simply shunt aside whatever feelings of disqust he might have had, and donned a wide grin. "Well, it's good you told me that now, and hey, I won't judge a book by it's cover." He said, lifting his hand and setting it down on Shogos shoulder, careful not to smack him with the training weights strapped to his wrist.

"I've seen some weird and freaky techniques in my time, but they usually don't tell much about the person using them" he said, trying to sound reassuring. "Personally, I'm rather skilled with swords, although I do have some Ninjutsu up my proverbial sleeve. But before we go anywhere, I think I'll have to go drop off these training weights, and pick up something from home."

Togath
2013-01-24, 12:08 AM
if you guys are ready I could start having missions come up(wasn't 100% sure if you had more to your introductions still)

dethkruzer
2013-01-24, 04:11 AM
I just intended to pick up my travel cloak and Fullblade, while dropping off my training weight.

Togath
2013-01-26, 04:27 AM
After dropping of your weights and picking up supplies(unless you had more to do at home) you head back to the pre-designated site described earlier in a briefing on todays event, you find a simple bulletin board set up, with genin/chuunin rank missions set up on it, intended to serve at practice and help pinpoint the stronger teams.

Sawagakure Genin Missions;

Format;
Type of Mission

description

reward

contact information

Rank D:
Help Wanted!
seeking aid in repairing roofs damaged by the recent storm.
paying 150 Ryo per employee per day.
for more information contact Akuna Jiru
Missing Tracking Hound
I am looking to hire someone to help find my tracking hound Kyu-san.
I last saw him near the north gate.
offering 1000 Ryo to any who can aid me in locating him.
for more information contact Fyujin Mako

Rank C:
Gatherer Wanted!
I am looking to hire someone skilled at tracking or scouting to harvest a new batch of bog-crowns.
I can provide information on their location, as well as a container to help transport them.
Paying 800 Ryo per pound of bog-crowns returned to me.
for more information, contact Wenriji Yukaro

Bounties:
Unknown Nin 1(S, BBA);
an unknown nin sighted recently in the swamp near the north road out of the village.
subject wears a hood and a black cloth mask to hide his or her appearance, but does not appear to be armed.
offering 1500 Ryo
for more information contact Hajime Toradago

Unknown Nin 2(BBA, B);
an unknown nin sighted stalking near the main market, subject wears a hood and a black cloth mask to hide his or her appearance, and was reported to carry a kanabo.
offering 1500 Ryo
For more information contact Hajime Toradago

dethkruzer
2013-01-26, 04:57 PM
There seems to be stuff happening around the north gate. Unknown, probably foreign shinobi and a missing dog. What you say? Wanna go check it out?" Katsumi asked Shogo after taking a moment to read what was posted on the bulletin board.

Togath
2013-02-01, 04:18 AM
Stolich looks to have vanished, should I find someone else for the team?

dethkruzer
2013-02-01, 05:51 AM
I'm good with a new team-mate, or you can put me in as a thrid wheel to some other team.

WhiteMageSavant
2013-02-01, 03:14 PM
I don't mind if Deth joins us. It'll save you the trouble of finding someone new and waiting for them to make a character. Plus we've hardly started anyway, which reminds me I need to think of a post.

Togath
2013-02-01, 09:48 PM
I don't mind if Deth joins us. It'll save you the trouble of finding someone new and waiting for them to make a character. Plus we've hardly started anyway, which reminds me I need to think of a post.

Sounds fine, and another guy had been asking..I may fit him in as well, if I have time(though it would be easier to GM three as opposed to four)

dethkruzer
2013-02-02, 08:04 AM
So, should I wait until we get someone new, or should I join in another team?

Togath
2013-02-03, 01:32 AM
So, should I wait until we get someone new, or should I join in another team?

I'll have you join the other team, since it's easier for me to GM that.

---
The other boy seems to have run off somewhere...though you do see two familiar faces from the academy, Kurotsuchi and Kyouya (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267979)

WhiteMageSavant
2013-02-03, 02:52 AM
Kyouya may be familiar, but I don't believe Kagami went to the academy.