PDA

View Full Version : Dweomerkeeper non-cleric entry

Rozwad
2013-01-17, 03:49 PM
Recently I have been thinking about the way to enter Dweomerkeeper class, without multiclassing Wizard. For casting divine spell I have found Southern Magician feat, however I am not entirely sure if taking Arcane Disciple (Magic domain) feat with ACF Domain Granted Power (magic domain) would qualify me for the requirement: "Domain: Magic".
If it isnt a valid way to qualify for Dweomerkeeper, could you maybe provide me with a vaild one? And if it is a valid way, could you explain to me a little why, so I could then make it clear to my DM that it is totally legal this way.

Thanks for answers!

Yuukale
2013-01-17, 07:56 PM
Planar Touchstone =)

docnessuno
2013-01-17, 10:16 PM
Planar Touchstone =)

Wich only gives you the domain's power, not the domain

Singer of Concordance 2 (RotD) gives you 1 domain from a list (wich includes magic) and fully progress arcane spellcasting. Can be entered after wizard 5 without any trick, but requires the dragonbood subtype.

Recently I have been thinking about the way to enter Dweomerkeeper class, without multiclassing Wizard. For casting divine spell I have found Southern Magician feat, however I am not entirely sure if taking Arcane Disciple (Magic domain) feat with ACF Domain Granted Power (magic domain) would qualify me for the requirement: "Domain: Magic".
If it isnt a valid way to qualify for Dweomerkeeper, could you maybe provide me with a vaild one? And if it is a valid way, could you explain to me a little why, so I could then make it clear to my DM that it is totally legal this way.

Thanks for answers!

If that qualifyes or not is pretty much up to your DM. "Domain: Magic" is not a very clear definition, Arcane disicple could suffice alone,, the domain granted power could suffice alone, they could work if combined or not at all depending on your (well, your DM's) interpretation. I suggest the 2-level dip i have already mentioned to clear away any grey-area (on that subject at least).

Gotterdammerung
2013-01-17, 11:59 PM

Thanks for answers!

By RAW neither of those methods count, however it is entirely reasonable to allow them to count. It would be house rule but it would be a reasonable house rule.

I woudl second Docnessuno's advice. Use a prestige class that grants the magic or spell domain to gain access.