PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Adoption Centre?

Serpentine
2006-11-04, 08:48 PM
Tch, typical. Something's puttering along nicely then as soon as (or quite a bit after, whatever) I submit something to be put up for adoption, BAM, the thread's gone. Is this one of those "lost in the move" things? It was a really good idea, and I'd love to see it up and running again.

Ink
2006-11-05, 08:49 AM
The thread is still here. It's on page two. It hasn't been updated in quite a while though. Not sure if it's still active, or a thing of the past.

Sneak
2006-11-05, 10:28 PM
What happened to it?

Wukei happened to it.

See, Wukei, this is what happens when you become a prominent member of the boards and then don't have time to come anymore! Waaauuughh!

Serpentine
2006-11-06, 05:52 AM
'cept it says to send things to someone else, what happened to him?

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-11-06, 08:00 AM
We'll look into putting together a new adoption thread; I have a concept that will basically run itself and thus shouldn't need additional management.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-11-06, 08:10 AM
We'll look into putting together a new adoption thread; I have a concept that will basically run itself and thus shouldn't need additional management.

This won't be like your automated barber idea that you had will it...

We wouldn't want for you to have to go change name and move countries again.

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-11-06, 08:30 AM
This won't be like your automated barber idea that you had will it...

We wouldn't want for you to have to go change name and move countries again.
I thought we agreed never to speak of that "incident" again :smallyuk: I mean, I told them to sit still! Bah.

Anyways, it should work fine this time around. Far fewer sharp implements involved with this scheme (which is now more or less operational, if you check the top of the forum).

Serpentine
2006-11-06, 10:05 AM
Huzzah! Thankee Gorbash. And might I say those're some fine pieces you have there.