PDA

View Full Version : [Halo d20] Project Freelancer: Mission #1

AnimeHero
2013-01-19, 01:01 PM
As the Pelican soars over the clear, open water, you suddenly feel it jerk as one of it's thrusters deactivate. With the right thruster off, the Pelican turns sharply around the edge of the cliff and comes into view of the outpost, but continues to turn.
In the few seconds it's visible to the outpost, the Pelican pulls a drift and spins right around in front of it, the open hatch lining up perfectly with the steel dock over the water. "Sorry folks, last stop for the night! Everyone off!"
AS the Pelican holds itself over the water for those two seconds, the soldiers that do notice it spot you all standing in the back, not quite registering that you're not allies of the Insurrection. Most farther inside the base just failed to see the Pelican.

*Surprise Round*

Squad 1
New Jersey
Michigan
California
North Dakota

http://i.imgur.com/HFleUDF.jpg

Comissar
2013-01-19, 01:44 PM
"Let's move, people!"

Jersey let loose a shot from her rifle at the insurrectionist standing just behind the gate, working on the assumption that he was nearest to the controls. Without waiting to see the result of the shot, she ran up to get just outside the gates.

Here we go! So Jersey will be firing her DMR at the guy at the right hand gate. Regardless of whether or not it hits, she'll then move the full 30 ft. to get to the space left and down from that same soldier.

Attack Roll (-2 to targets defence for being a DMR) - [roll0]
Damage Roll - [roll1]
Crit. Confirm (if appropriate) - [roll2]
Additional Crit. Damage (if appropriate) - [roll3]

OracleofSilence
2013-01-19, 02:04 PM
"Michigan, Dakota, take cover at the gate once the guards are down."

California raises his rifle and fires on the guard standing behind the gate.

Attack: [roll0] (count defense as 2 lower)
Crit Confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Extra Damage if crit: [roll3]

Charisma Thief
2013-01-19, 03:35 PM
North drops to one knee inside the Pelican as she raises her rifle, pulling the trigger as she lines the soldier on her left into her sights and pulls the trigger, then rushes forward, leaping from the Pelican as she kicks off from her knee and runs up the docks.
All flavor text, not actual long going prone or aiming.
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Confirm crit: [roll2]

"You know your gun has sights, right? Stop embarasing yourselves!"

Demons_eye
2013-01-20, 01:51 AM
"You're the boss California" Michigan says following North as he jumps from the ship taking aim. Seeing that California and Jersey are firing on one man Michigan elcets to fire on the same man North is.

Buildings everywhere, no trees in sight. Would it kill people to add some trees in.

M392 DMR shot
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

If I crit, to confirm
Attack [roll2]
Damage [roll3]

AnimeHero
2013-01-20, 11:03 AM
As the Pelican flies off and you rush forward, the soldier to the right stumbles backwards as the shots connect with the main gate, and two bullets find their mark in the left soldier, knocking him to the ground

Initiative:
Jersey:
Michigan: [roll1]
California: [roll2]
North Dakota: [roll3]
Soldier (K1): [roll4]
Soldier (G7): [roll5]
Soldier (F10): [roll6]
Soldier (F14): [roll7]
Soldier (L15): [roll8]
Soldier (M12):
Soldier (D4): [roll9]
Soldier (I13): [roll10]
Soldier (H23): [roll11]

Soldier (I13) moves forward two squares towards the dock, taking aim at Jersey with her SMG, and opening fire.

Attack: [roll]1d20+4
Damafe: 1d10-1

Soldier (H23) moves towards the gate diagonally.

Soldier G7 stays in position.

Jersey's turn:

http://i.imgur.com/5GqHqgW.jpg

AnimeHero
2013-01-20, 04:14 PM

Comissar
2013-01-20, 04:20 PM
Jersey does her best to ignore the fire coming her way and presses through to get past the gates before they can close. As she moves, she briefly aims and fires a shot off at the soldier with the SMG.

"California! Cover my right!"

As an automatic weapon, does the SMG not allow a DC15 Reflex save to avoid? (Seen here (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/MSRD:Combat) under "autofire")

Assuming that Jersey is allowed to try and avoid it, Reflex Save - [roll0]

Attack against the soldier firing the SMG, defence is at -2 for this attack - [roll1]
Damage Roll - [roll2]
Crit. Confirm (if appropriate, defence at -2 vs. this) - [roll3]
Additional Crit. Damage (if appropriate) - [roll4]

After taking the shot, she's going to move so as to be adjacent and to the left of the soldier that fired on her

AnimeHero
2013-01-20, 05:22 PM
Jersey takes 3 damage from the autofire

Soldier (F14) stays in his position up on the rooftop.

Soldier (L15) takes a step back and opens fire on Jersey with his assault rifle.

North Dakota and California's turn.
As long as there is no enemy turn between your turn and the current turn, you can post. This is just to speed up combat.

OracleofSilence
2013-01-21, 11:57 AM
"Okay, lets see if I can actually hit someone this time..." California moves next to the left side of the gate, and fires at the soldier now in K15

To Hit: [roll0] -2 to target defense
Crit Confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
If Crit: [roll3]