PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer... Rogue?

theflyingkitty
2013-01-19, 01:41 PM
So, one of the guys in the campaign didn't like his character as was about to start school, so the DM killed it off when the player wasn't there. (The player was quite cool with this, and has been invited to make a character he may like playing better and be easier for him. Like, not a politician.)

We all wake up. There's a glowing ring near some... fleshy bloody human bits where "**** Long" exploded. My rogue is the first to touch the glowy ring. It beckons to him. He just can't help giving it a poke with his index finger. (all of my characters seem to have a thing for glowy mysticy magicy blue-ish things)

Suddenly, something flows up into him. And viola, I now have the power of **** Long inside of me.

We already had access to ALL spells for our class. In a way it's been annoying as most of the guys have to sift through the whole book each round of battle. I used guides and narrowed mine down a great deal, then taped just the ones I wanted to a sheet of paper. So I already had more than I should by the book, but not so much it's daunting. And now I have to decide on sorcerer spells too.

The DEX for both works nicely, and I upped my CHA a bit for spell dmg and to aid with that area in the group. He really was a fail politician, so this should help that. Also got all of his skill trainings I didn't already have, andI get the mage bonuses.

Now. I'll be spending later tonight and part of tomorrow re-taping all my spells together. Any ideas to help in this?