PDA

View Full Version : MinMax boards

Zan Thrax
2013-01-19, 06:05 PM
Have the MinMax boards / BrilliantGameologist boards found a new home yet?

I'm really hoping to find some advice on what interesting options open up for a DMM:Persist cleric with Anyspell and a level of Prestige Paladin.

Flickerdart
2013-01-19, 06:09 PM
There's an effort to rescue the handbooks and such going on here (http://www.ruleofcool.com/smf/index.php/board,18.0.html?PHPSESSID=dc4343221e6fc135f21ff8fb 4b050dd0).

Zan Thrax
2013-01-19, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the link. Don't suppose you know exactly what text string the registration form is looking for for the "what game this is about" question is looking for? I'm either getting the captcha wrong (possible, recaptchas have become damned near illegible the last few years) or the extra response thing wrong.

Flickerdart
2013-01-19, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the link. Don't suppose you know exactly what text string the registration form is looking for for the "what game this is about" question is looking for? I'm either getting the captcha wrong (possible, recaptchas have become damned near illegible the last few years) or the extra response thing wrong.
The boards belong to Rule of Cool, whose game is Legend; the MinMax boards are just camping out on the lawn.

Zan Thrax
2013-01-19, 06:38 PM
Thanks, flickerdart. I should have looked at the top level of their forums and would have figured that out on my own.

Sgt. Cookie
2013-01-19, 07:59 PM
*Cracks fingers* To answer your question on Prestige Paladin, not as much as you think. Anyspell was either updated or errata'd to letting you prepare a Cleric spell in your domain slots. Prestige Paladin can give you 7ths in any full casting class, 9ths if evil variants can be PrC'd via Ur-Priest.

ksbsnowowl
2013-01-19, 08:08 PM

the boards are about "Legend"