PDA

View Full Version : Per'Sulo

WIWWM
2013-01-21, 11:11 AM
you all finnally arrive at the front gates to the capitol of Per'sulo, Castle Yth.
your arrival times being staggered, a few of you have been waiting for several hours.

A tall slender man probably standing at about 2 feet shorter then Xyrllon.

He opens the gates, you see he has a rifle slung across his back, as well as a pistol at his hip.
His most strking feature, is his golden eyes. his silver hair flows upon his head as well as his pointed ears poking through its silvery surface.

"Welcome, to castle Yth. I must admit i am saddened that only four people have answered my plea for help! I am Draith yth Lord Protector of Per'sulo. You Five Are?"

Basic Look Of Draith yth

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9uwmkE5eC1rnroato1_500.jpg

Chained Birds
2013-01-21, 07:49 PM
Slash

Hunched over with a visible scowl, the sorta-human balances his weight on a random stick. He doesn't appear tired, just annoyed at walking. He straightens up a bit and tosses the stick behind him with reckless abandon,

"One and a Half here. I am known as Slash, and this-"

A small spider-like crystal crawls past his face and disappears into his hair in an eerie fashion.

"-is Dr. Waldoldana. He isn't happy with the status quo... Oh, and Good Day to you."

Bluurain
2013-01-21, 09:20 PM
Sagittarius looks at the two standing at the gates. they seem an odd group, a man and his spider.. crystal.. thing. he tugs his hood lower, over his dark hair, in an effort to better conceal his grey eyes. he steps forth from the shadows, leaving his brother behind him.
"hey there." he begins with a mocking tone "'m i late for the party?" he throws a hand up in a haphazard salute

WarBrute
2013-01-21, 09:59 PM
Karash

The half-orc is professionally dressed. That is what he is after all. A professional.

Under his reinforced leather jerkin he wears a white linen shirt, its sleeves rolled half way up his forearms. Over his hands he wears black fingerless gloves, wool with leather palms. His Grey-green wool breeches are held up by a black leather belt with an simple iron buckle. From that belt hangs a one-handed sword with a full guard in a plain black sheath. A coiled driver's whip hangs from the back of the belt. This made from brown leather and worn with use. On his back is a well designed leather pack covered in straps with a few torches sticking out of the top. Strapped to the bottom of it is a rolled up thick wool blanket. To top it off he wears a shapeless grey and black checkered cap, also wool.

He nods, "It's a pleasure, m'lord. I am Karash." He makes a friendly smile. His eyes light green eyes pass over the Lord Protector and the others. They linger briefly on Lord Daith's pistol.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-21, 11:46 PM
Dim quietly rocks on her heels above the others gathered, they probably didn't notice the skilfully hidden halfling lass despite her odd attire. Flipping down her gold filigree monocle over her left eye she takes a better look at the figure that emerged from the shadows. She of course noticed him earlier, just couldn't get a proper look at the fellow. Cringing for a moment at its rather ghoulish appearance, Dim replaces her monocle in its upright position and gracefully rolls forward off of her perch. Nimbly the halfling does a double layout full in before elegantly landing beside the Lord protector. With her top hat in one hand and her gaudy skirt in the other, Shedim curtsies in one well practised flowing motion. She looks up with an impish smile as she replaces her top hat whilst gently brushing a long copper lock behind her ear. "Gooday gents, nice to see that others decided to join this half cocked assignment. Can't have a precious flower like myself all on my lonesome, can we?"

She eyes the odd spider crystal with a healthy mix of caution and greed. Smiling brightly with her pronounced dimples Dim turns her emerald gaze upward towards the one who calls himself slash "My what an odd yet handsome creature, may I inquire the cost of such a delightful trinket? Bah, never mind that name your price and I shall take this little critter home with me. Does it do any tricks?"

Snapping back to attention she regards the tall man with the revolver. Resting her hands on her gunbelt she feigns a look of embarrassment "Oh dearie me, I simply forgot to introduce myself, a quality rather unbecoming of a lady. My name is Shedim, my friends call me Dim, others call me 'Eh ye dumb red midget wench you broke me hand!'" She turns her head and winks at the pale green warrior "Cute hat!"

WarBrute
2013-01-22, 01:08 AM
Karash

Karash's mouth twitches into a small smirk as the halfing rolls across the floor. Like with Lord Dairth Karash's eyes fall on Shedim's revolvers.

"Nice guns, m'lady"

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 02:51 AM
Sage looks at the two newcomers, not sure how to think of them- but mostly not caring. what piqued his interest however, was the large half-orc to his left, and tiny halfling to his right. he cant help but grin, revealing his sharp teeth. he laughs aloud.

"haha! we are quite the random assortion of... how to say... adventurers."

Scanning the crowd again, he decides that if he has to deal with this crowd, he may as well give up his secret early. Sage lowers his hood, revealing his curly black hair, partially obscuring the small nubby orange horns. He rubs his grey-ish skin nervously.

this is always the worst part, people never understand.

Naturally, he still attempts to hide the swirling tattoos that rest on his grey irises. he takes a soft step back, grins cautiously and bows.

"Hello my not-so-friends-yet, my name is Sagittarius, and when he arrives, my big lug of a brother is Xyrllon. For someone so big, it is often i lose him."

He shrugs comically, as if he couldnt have helped the situation at all.

Chained Birds
2013-01-22, 06:28 AM
Slash

"He may look "delightful", but he speaks nothing but aggressive scorn towards me. And here I thought a deceased human would love the chance at increased longevity."

He pauses for a few seconds and stairs blankly at the Halfling,

"...
Oh, and he tells me that I am not to sell him. He says that he still has his pride, regardless of how he looks.
He also says, I've still got a lot to learn (followed by a few harsh words that he told me not to repeat in front of a young female)."

Slash seems to advert his gaze from Dim and stares at Karash. His gaze is locked for a few seconds before chuckling, as though someone had just told him a funny joke, and shifting his attention to Draith.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-22, 09:32 AM
At the mention of her revolvers, Dim grins and twirls them about her fingers deftly "You sure you were looking at my guns there Karashypoo?" Dim doesn't even acknowledge the weirdo but a pout forms when she was told by Slash that he wouldn't sell the crystal bug. "Aww, that's no fun! She moves closer to the crystals "You sure you wouldn't rather crawl around the bodice of a young lady instead of a young boy doc? Or are you that type of dirty old man...?" She wrinkles her face in slight disgust and backs away slowly.

Chained Birds
2013-01-22, 10:29 AM
Slash

The man answers, after a few seconds,

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn... Is what he said. I believe he had a wife before he became this, so his interests must lie in older fem- Ouch!"

Slash removes his top hat and rubs the back of his head.

OOC:
Looks-wise: Slash wears basic clothing with some studded leather underneath. He also wears a top hat adorned with a medical symbol identical to that on his arm. He looks to have bags under his eyes as though he doesn't sleep much.

Noctemwolf
2013-01-22, 02:02 PM
Xyrllon

From a nearby alley, a giant of a man stands, moving toward the small group gathered in front of Lord Draith.

His unshaven face and wild hair seems to show a man unconstrained, but his stance shows that of a trained warrior. The large, heavy coat he wears seems mismatched with the leathers he wears beneath. A large hammer is strapped to his back, and the glint of blades can be seen beneath his coat.

he moves close to the stunted Sagittarius and smiles warmly at the gathering.

"My apologies, Sage. I thought checking around before the meeting would be a good idea."

Xyrllon moves himself to one knee in deference of Lord Draith's position, his head level with his brother's.

"I answer your call, Lord Draith," he says simply before standing back up.

of all the people, he eyes Karash with the most respect, the green-skinned creature's imposing stature and muscles giving him a greater seat in the world of the warrior.
"You have the air of combat around you, orc," Xyrllon says with a nod.

"And you! Child! Perhaps you think to slay a rat in the name of Draith?" Xyrllon gives a hearty laugh, obviously mistaking Dim for a child. Or maybe putting her down. Sometimes it was difficult to tell.

Xyrllon is psionically focused.

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 03:02 PM
Draith Yth
Perhaps you would all like to pay some attention now to what i have to say?
so, today you will all- ahh, it seems we have one more joining us.

A young scrawny woman
Uhm, hello there. My name's Raona Gains. I would like to serve my country.

Draith looks around, obviously perturbed by the small one's arrival. he obviously thinks the young one doesn't have much potential.

I would prefer it if you did not join us, you look as if your half starved! but, its up to you.

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 03:24 PM
He looks to his brother, and raises an eyebrow.
"Kneeling? I'm sorry, you didn't mention i would be meeting a 'lord'-" He adds a slight kick to the word, as if to put it down.
"-and while i appreciate the idea, would it kill you to tell me first?" Sage leans against his giant brother grinning; his eyes do a sweep over the growing crowd, and he rolls his eyes. Still short. At least im taller then one of them. His eyes flicker over the smaller woman, and then to the lord.
"I'm sorry, uh, sir- but if you wouldn't mind, i seem to be lacking in information; Do you mind enlightening me?

Chained Birds
2013-01-22, 03:24 PM
Slash

"I could check her condition... Even though I'm still not a qualified physician yet. My methods are odd too most humans, though effective.
Don't worry though, I've got the good Doctor at my side."

Morbis Meh
2013-01-22, 03:29 PM
Dim's impish demeanor quickly turns grim as she quickly rolls towards the large brute, pulling out one of her pistols quickly as she stands. With her revolver pointed at the man's crotch she smiles darkly while pulling back the hammer "Well this child can make you sing higher than a soprano before you can blink and for what it's worth chump, I've killed far worse than the likes of you. Be warned one doesn't insult one of my kind lightly, unless you have a deathwish that is." Dim slowly releases the hammer and places the revolver back in its holster. With a flick of a switch, her initial overly sweet disposition reappears "Do we have an understanding Mr. Brute, or do I have to draw pictures for you to understand?"

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 03:47 PM
Sage's eyes had never left the halfling through the entire scene; preparing himself to diffuse the issue, should it become an issue. As she holsters the pistol, Sage takes a step forward, placing a fist on her head, teasingly.
"now now, i know he can be a tad... big. but can we keep the weapons away for now? If you can do that for me, i promise to keep my-" he shrugs, pausing to think, "Well, my hands to myself i guess. with a grin, he removes his hand, returning to his lean against his brother.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-22, 03:59 PM
Dim scowls "Make sure that you do and who says I want you to keep your hands to yourself... hmmm?" Her scowl transforms into a suggestive grin "You never know what could transpire on one of those long cold nights... oh and dear don't touch the hat again or I may be forced to shoot your hand off."

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 04:06 PM
Sage raises his eyebrows at the comment.
"Well now, isn't that a change? a woman who knows what's good. you sure you can stand up to your talk?" He grins at her, still not moving from his lean, but giving her a sly wink.
"If you ever need a 'cuddle-buddy' you know where I am." he looks to his brother, and is able to see the next round of 'short-jokes' coming on; he taps his shoulder, and shushes him.

WarBrute
2013-01-22, 04:11 PM
Karash

Karash notes how the giant of a man kneels before Lord Dairth. Kneeling is a bit old fashion, even for Karash, but still he appreciates Xyrllon respect towards authority. Something the others seem to lack.

"Combat is certainly one of my talents" He says in response to Xyrllon.

When Dim rolls and threats Xyroll's manhood with her revolvers Karash chuckles, "Ah, and the lady knows how to use them as well." He looks over to Xyroll. "Best be careful, small quick things can sometimes cause more pain than big brutish things."

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 04:31 PM
alright ladies, let's not get our panties in a bunch. Now Roaora, you can join us you must. Now, I understand you all came here to help Per'sulo, but I must ask. Are you all actually here to help?

Without giving you guys time to talk.

Well, I'm going to need yourselves to prove that you are here to help me. I need you to... eliminate a certain gangster who has been stirring up trouble. Questions?

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 04:42 PM
Sage looks at the 'lord'
"uh- yes, a couple. First, mind i suggest another quick round of introductions? And two... it helps to know where the man we're supposed to 'eliminate' is, mind handing over that juicy tidbit?" he makes sure with his body language that he does not intend to move until his questions have been answered.

Chained Birds
2013-01-22, 04:46 PM
Slash

"Who? Where? Why? Are but a few of the more reasonable questions I must ask..."

WarBrute
2013-01-22, 04:48 PM
Karash

"Name. Address. I'm I can handle it from there, m'lord"

Morbis Meh
2013-01-22, 04:56 PM
well, i'm going to need yourselves to prove that you are here to help me. I need you to, eliminate a certain gangster who has been stirring up trouble. questions?

Dim turns sighs "You want a hit? I didn't think you Lordly types were down for that... this is probably your first time since giving the who, what, when and where of the mark is standard protocol for a hit. Also this ain't no charity, so I will be negotiating pay."

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 04:57 PM
With the most serious of faces he replies.

Sure Sage,
We have the short feisty halfling,
The weird guy with the crystal who talks to himself,
The giant human whom is soon to be missing important pieces of himself,
The rather quiet orc,
A skinny woman who looks like she's already dead,
And you, a short man who likes shorter, murderous halfling.

And, as for your second question, he lives and operates his business out of the Analon district of Per'sulo.

And also, this isn't your typical hit.
Who? I wont tell you that you'll have to find that out on your own.
Why? I'll tell you that he is spreading the plague.
When? Now if you would.
Also, on the topic of pay, if you finish this you will officially come to work for me. As such, you will be given pay accordingly after every mission, including this one of course.

OOC
Analon is in one of the northern most parts of the country.

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 04:57 PM
Sage

he looks over at the half-orc and halfling.
"Quick to jump into that eh? You know, for what you know, this guy is sending us to kill a competitor. Maybe we should cool down, and wait for some good answers." he gives a stern glare, and then returns his gaze to the 'lord'
"great, wonderful. you know, i think you can take a second to shut the h- to lose the sarcasm. you're sending us to murder someone. this isnt the best joke making scenario."

WarBrute
2013-01-22, 05:10 PM
Karash

The half-orc smiles at Dim "My lady hasn't worked with a lots of Lords then"

Morbis Meh
2013-01-22, 05:24 PM
Dim raises her eyebrow addressing the orc "Squabbling between minor nobles is what keeps us in business, no I am talking about big shots like him, him ordering a hit on someone just is just odd. With the types of resources this bub has at his disposal and he hires an assassin? What's the point, cut out the cloaks and daggers and make an official sanction action that is the entire point of your station." At the mention of having to find out the mark "You're really terrible at this thing aren't you, the purpose of a hit is to tell us who to kill unless you don't know who the target is. Killing someone by mistake is bad for business Lordykins, also I am not a half elf, I am a pure blooded hobbit so get it straight!"

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 05:30 PM
Alright. ill come out with it then. Also, its good your are, just proves to me you are smart.[] He grins [] this is a test to find out your combat strength, as well as your intuitiveness in finding out information. the skills will be invaluable during our later missions.

One more thing, i will be following you during this mission, however not once will i help you all. This is a test of 'your' capabilities.[/COLOR]he emphasized 'your' slightly.

OOC also, after realizing my mistake i fixed it you shrimp :P

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 05:32 PM
Sage steps back, and decides to let the others deal with the issue. he isnt much for killing people unless he needs to; flipping his hood up, he leans against a wall, back in the shadows, where his odd coloration is covered, once more.
"what if we refuse?"

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 05:54 PM
Then your obviously not ready for this, go ahead and leave if you will.

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 06:16 PM
he shrugs. "it just doesn't quite seem... fair cut, pardon the pun. You want us to go and off this guy, under your orders alone? we only have your word to go off of, and frankly, that isn't much. I'm afraid if you want anything done, im going to need to see two things, one, proof of crime, and two, half my pay up front. I'm not about to go do anything stupid." he finishes with a stubborn cross of his arms.

WIWWM
2013-01-22, 06:22 PM
Like I said your pay will be after your accepted. Now, like I said proof of the crime? If it matters to you that much then go ahead and find that out whilst the job I'm not going to make this test that easy. spoils the fun.

Now, If your squeemish about killing, I'm talking about inducting you all to help me in war efforts. If your squeemish, then there's a problem with you being here.
Anyone else?

WarBrute
2013-01-22, 06:26 PM
Karash

Karash looks over at sage and says with a shrug, "Lord Draith says he's a gangster. If you want proof it shouldn't be hard to find it ourselves. If it's a test and can't expect the Lord to tell use all the answers."

Bluurain
2013-01-22, 06:26 PM
"The terms are uncertain. There is no way in h- I am not accepting these terms. I will not help you... but i will help them, I'm going to guess that the sensible people here are outnumbered. I will accompany them, if only for the sake of finding out for myself if this 'gangster' deserves the death sentence." he unfolds his arms and walks forward, joining the group, standing next to the halfling, and his brother.

Chained Birds
2013-01-22, 08:02 PM
Slash

"Do not fret, for my skills will (probably) aid us greatly. Just don't expect any miracles.
The Doctor agrees with Sagittarius in both the deal and aiding the group. He however doesn't care for Sagittarius's attitude about it.
He also goes onto to say stuff about respecting your elders and other annoying life lessens I care not to reiterate."

Slash starts to scan everyone who will most likely go along with the mission.

"Before we decide to head out, would anyone like a physical? Only 1 Geath."

Bluurain
2013-01-23, 01:08 AM
Sagittarius goes on to make some remark under his breath about the doctor, and then about old people in general. his eyes drift to the young girl who hasn't said much of anything.
"Hey- doctor? mind giving her a check up? i'll pay for her." he pulls one Geath from his pocket, to push his request. he offers it to the doctor, while eyeing her suspiciously.

Chained Birds
2013-01-23, 05:58 AM
Slash

"That should do. How do you feel about the idea of a checkup Gains? I have to get your permission too or else I'm not allowed to do much of anything... According to the Doctor."

Morbis Meh
2013-01-23, 09:57 AM
Dim rests her hands on her revolvers, she didn't like this one bit, she already went through something like this with the order and was none too pleased to have to repeat it. "Life and death me little to me as long as I am the one living and others are the ones dying. I swear that if this is a set up I will be coming back after you, along with my associates. I will find this 'ganster' of yours and I will kill him, be rest assured about that. I have even done something similar to this but it was more of a case of the client not knowing the target not because some bored Princey sicko thought it would be fun to watch me hunt down and kill a living being. I am glad I am not a noble, if this is the kind of people who are labelled with such a title I would rather remain as a slum rat assassin. You sir disgust me but as long as you provide the coin to back up your twisted fantasy then I don't much care."

She turns to Slash and flips him a coin with a devilish grin on her face "While your at it, examine Sagey poo over here, in front of me and remember to check him good, I know his type and you need to be thorough with the gloves."

Bluurain
2013-01-23, 12:01 PM
sage winces at the implications of that statement.
"Mind if we keep the checking of myself between us two dear? I would hate for anyone else to touch me." he finishes by blowing a kiss to the halfling, and chuckling to himself.

Chained Birds
2013-01-23, 03:31 PM
Slash

He tilts his head in confusion,

"I hope you don't think that I'd make the examinations right here? I'd use the private and sanitary quarters at the inn here. No doctor, unless forced to, would perform a checkup on a patient in the middle of the open like this..."

Bluurain
2013-01-23, 04:32 PM
he grins, as the joke sails right over the doctor's head
"Thanks doc, but I'd rather not. I'm a bit of a nutcase anyways."

Chained Birds
2013-01-23, 05:13 PM
Slash

"If you do get injured, how am I to know if the damage is recent or from the past.
You could have a heart defect and fall over to the first arrow that hits your heart. How am I to know if it was the arrow or your weak heart?"

Bluurain
2013-01-23, 06:35 PM
"its- uh, really nice and all.. but im just not to sure im comfortable with being inspected. i mean, i already stepped out and showed the lot of you my grey skin. and horns... and sharp teeth... and yellow where i should i white- in my eyes at least." he drums his fingers nervously
"But- uh.. okay. fine. As long as the results are held privately." he pauses, trying to think of more stipulations.
"-oh. and no touching. I mean, beyond what you absolutely have to- bare minimum, okay?"

Noctemwolf
2013-01-23, 06:41 PM
Xyrllon

Wisely keeping his mouth shut for fear of further threats to his manhood, Xyrllon takes in what everyone says, watching the surroundings with intent.

"I can tell you anything you need to know about my Brother's condition," Xyrllon finally says after his long period of silence. "But if I could suggest, could we move this inside your home, Lord Draith? If this gangster is any threat to you, than speaking about him in the open street isn't the best idea."

He then leans down and whisper's in Sage's ear.

"Enjoying yourself, brother?"

Bluurain
2013-01-23, 07:19 PM
he turns back, and whispers in response
"our employer is bat****, that doctor talks to himself, there is a big green guy with a/an (axe? Sword? Hammer? just making sure i get it right.) and a very unhealthy girl. Not to mention the flirty, cute halfling- and she likes to pull guns, seemingly a lot. So yes- I'm having tons of fun." he grins and 'slaps' his brother on the back, more then likely only managing to hurt his hand, rather then do anything more than slightly tickle Xylophone.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-24, 09:19 AM
Dim growing impatient began walking away from the group, they had received all the information they were likely to get from this as$hat of a lord, so thought she could better utilize her time digging up the rest of it herself. "Well see ya folks around, if you want to go have tea with Mr. Lord go for it but I don't get paid for tea. I have a hit to do and more than likely a small time frame to do it."

RP is all well and good but I believe it is time to move along, I shall gather information in the northern section about the target.
Diplomacy for gather information [roll0]

Chained Birds
2013-01-24, 09:29 AM
Slash

"Yes, I see your point. The inspections can wait until we need to enter combat. Though still would be nice to know everyone's condition ahead of time...
Well yes, but that would involve a gross abuse of my powers.
I won't be doing that yet either... Just leave things be..."

Slash starts to wander off.

"I'm off to buy a mule and get my items in order."

WIWWM
2013-01-24, 11:23 AM
Sounds good everybody. off you go now.

WarBrute
2013-01-24, 12:32 PM
Karash

Karash nods to Draith "I'm sure we're up to the task, m'lord"

He follows after Dim, "I might know a few people in the area. Without a name or even basic description this could prove difficult."

Knowelege Local to figure out what organization are active Analon
[roll0]

Edit: Oops that should be a +4, so I got a 16

Bluurain
2013-01-24, 12:48 PM
Sage looks at the three people preparing to leave, if not already on their way out. He flips his hood up, and lightly turns his brother -to the best of his abilities- and begins to follow dim, figuring he wouldn't have to depend upon his magic if he followed a gunslinger. He grins and averts his eyes to the sky.

Noctemwolf
2013-01-25, 06:20 PM
Xyr blinks, standing in place for a moment, utterly surprised by everyone's sudden disappearance.

"By the Ancients," he mutters in frustration.

He catches up to his brother in quick order.

"I hope this works out as you plan. Otherwise, it's only a setback," he whispers darkly to Sage.

Bluurain
2013-01-27, 01:24 PM
He looks back and grins widely, seemingly on the brink of laughter
"what plan?" he barely finishes the sentence before exploding into laughter; Sticking his hands in his jacket pockets, he nods towards Dim.
"I'm only following the cute girl."

WIWWM
2013-01-27, 11:03 PM
Karash you know that there are a few gangs in anaclon, however other then that their isnt anything paticularly big in that area other then slums. the few gangs you know of the the gnomlins and the grog.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-28, 09:29 AM
Dim smirks Why are men so clueless? Maybe I can train this one... he doesn't look strong enough to carry my bags during a shopping excursion but then again he could always rope his brother in, two for the price of one, I like it! She heads to the designated area and looks for a bar so she can garner some information regarding their target since her own contacts fell through.

Knowledge local check then a gather info via diplomacy if she can find a bar
knowledge [roll0]
gather [roll1]

WarBrute
2013-01-28, 12:19 PM
Karash

Karash frowns as he walks, "I hope you know the area better that I do, Lady Dim. My... uh, work did not bring we to Analon often. But I know it is a dangerous place ripe with gangs"

WIWWM
2013-01-28, 01:15 PM
Dim.
Your knowledge local check brings up the same about the area as Karash's did. and with your gather check you notice the people are essentially trying to shun you, but you hear snippets about something related to the plague.

Bluurain
2013-01-28, 08:07 PM
Sage is doing nothing to search for information, but is simply following the two who seem to know what they're doing. Garnering knowledge isn't his game, he doesn't like people really. Besides, his brother is better looking -well, more human looking- so it's easier for him. making sure he is fully covered, he follows Dim into the bar, taking his seat next to her, facing away from everyone. After she finishes her conversation with the bartender, he smiles slyly "So then, come here often?" He chuckles "But in all seriousness -ew i hate that- what have you found out so far?"

Morbis Meh
2013-01-29, 09:25 AM
Dim grumbles, obviously frustrated with the tip lipped people "Nothing other than people don't want to talk, there is some babble about local gangs and nothing about this big timer who is spreading his 'cheer'. We just need to find one snitch then crack him for all he's worth... we may have some luck with a smaller, petty gang but the general populace either know nothing or are too afriad to talk. As much as i would love to start shooting the place up it isn't exactly the best procedure for healthy business practices."

Chained Birds
2013-01-29, 09:56 AM
Slash

Slash ventures around trying to find a cheap beast of burden to carry around his, and potentially his allies', items.

WIWWM
2013-01-29, 11:01 AM
Slash (ill be taking it that your not yet in Anaclon and in this case) you find a cheap pony that someone wants to get rid of. The owner seems to have taken great care of it as it is in a fine condition.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/goods-and-services/animals-animal-gear#TOC-Horse-or-Pony

He would like to sell Cherry (a female) for 20 geath pieces.

Shedim &

a small voice from behind you stands out from the loud roudy men behind you.

Hey uhm.. I heard something you guys might be intrested at.

Chained Birds
2013-01-29, 01:59 PM
Slash

Slash looks somberly into his coin purse.

"So you take precious gems?"

She mutters as he holds out a precious gem, that immediately jump kicks Slash in the forehead, knocking him to the ground.

"Or... Not."

He picks himself up,

"I only have 15G on me... Any chance could I barter my medical services to pay you back the remaining 5Gs?"

Bluurain
2013-01-29, 03:02 PM
he grins at Dim, making sure once again that only she can see his sharp teeth "We aren't exactly on healthy ground to begin with. Besides, your guns may be intimidating, but trust me lovie, if you want info, ill see what i can get the big guy to do about it." He finishes with a wink, and then pulls the hood down further, obscuring his eyes from the halfling, as his mind is already starting to spin with all the possibilities his insanely active head can dream up.

Morbis Meh
2013-01-29, 03:24 PM
Dim smiles darkly "Oh I don't intimidate, I shoot, those who don't have the balls to go through with it try to scare. I simply start shooting peoples joints starting from the ground up... as long as I am able to keep my patience that is." The halfling turns around the evil smirk still on her face, a haunting feature to her natural beauty "Is that so? Out with it then my pet and I just may be generous towards you?' She coos seductively at the voice.

WIWWM
2013-01-30, 01:08 AM
Slash

15 geath it is, i need the money, but the horse not so much.

Chained Birds
2013-01-30, 08:46 AM
Slash

"Ah... good? I hope you find yourself in good health."

Slash hands over 15 Geath to the man, then leads the Pony away to where the others went. All the while, hoping Cherry doesn't get shanked by some random low-life on the way there.

Noctemwolf
2013-01-31, 09:04 AM
Xyrllon

The inn felt quite comfortable to the large Xyrllon as he looked around. the lively crowd and the jaunty rhythms played on a nearby drum made him feel at home.

If anywhere was a good place to start looking for information, this would be the place. From what experience he had with this city-nation, pubs, bars, and inns were always good sources of information, so long as you had the right price. Usually, a good show of strength and good competition loosened up the rowdier, and a coin or two usually worked for the smaller and weedier.

He had left Dim and Sagittarius to their own devices. Though he cared for his brother, he also knew he could stand up for himself in tough situations. More than once, he had Sage to thank for the quick escape or the right insight into just how to sort through the crowds undetected, even with Xyrllon's unusual bulk. Not that Sage wouldn't know where he was. He would probably know soon enough, in any case.

He sits at a table, his larger weapon's left locked in the closest's up front, save his sword hidden under his cloak.

"Three Ales, aye?" he throws down a few gold coins.

Chained Birds
2013-01-31, 12:33 PM
Slash

The strange doctor arrives at the inn. A stubby horse sits outside with the small crystal creature resting on its back.
Slash looks around the room for his newly aquired compatriots and wanders over to them.

"Okay... I bought a Cherry. If you got anything heavy you don't want to carry around during our quest, just remember to "Leave the Carry on Cherry".
No Doctor, I wasn't working on that for the whole walk here..."

WIWWM
2013-02-03, 02:08 AM
A big bodied man walks over to Xylophone and hands him his ale, swiping up his gold on the counter. some shifty looks come his way and one man, a large black one to be precise, gets up and walks over to him. "you gonna drink that all by yourself?" he say's this in almost a challenging way his arms cross at his chest.

Bluurain
2013-02-03, 03:25 PM
Sage catches this fight waiting to happen, and walks over, taking a seat next to his brother, and motioning for Dim to follow
"nah, he ordered for me and my lady-friend, now im really sorry, but im trying to have a peaceful night out- mind leaving us alone?"

Chained Birds
2013-02-03, 03:39 PM
Slash

"So... Learn anything interesting about our target? And by interesting, I mean information that would be useful for our particular quest..."

He addresses this question to the members present at the tavern.

WarBrute
2013-02-03, 05:43 PM
Karash

"Not as much as we would like, sir. We really don't have much to go on." The half-orc answers Slash. He idly picks at one of his protruding tusks. "I know of two gangs operating in the area." He hold up two fingers. "The Gnomlins and the Grog. Unfortunately I've only heard of them I've never... worked with them. And our... uh... query might not be even be involved in either." He rubs the scruff growing around his neck. "Though gangs are normally involved with each other, so perhaps we should just start at the bottom of one gang, and start cracking heads until we get our answer" He finishes with a shrug.

WIWWM
2013-02-03, 08:24 PM
Looking at the little man the big man opens his mouth about to say something but when he sets his eyes on Dim he backs away and sits down in his chair.

Noctemwolf
2013-02-04, 05:58 AM
Xyrllon

Xyrllon fumes for a few moments, letting himself calm down gently.

"well, thanks for ending my try at learning something about this guy," he whispers none too cheerily.

"I seriously hope you guy's got something useful."

After listening, Xyrllon shakes his head and looks forlornly at Slash.

"Nope. Nothing useful in the slightest."

WIWWM
2013-02-04, 06:43 AM
The bartender slides a drink down the table to you guys and shows you who bought it for you.

A small man sitting in a dark corner.

The bartender motions for you to look under the glass then.

Morbis Meh
2013-02-04, 09:28 AM
Dim grins impishly "Isn't that sweet, you two should learn from that fellow, they know not to mess with little old me. Don't worry pretty boy, if some big scary man tries to harm you I will protect you!" She lifts the glass and examines the area underneath it and puts the foul swill they dare to call a drink far away from her. She was a lady of delicate tastes and this crude brew would only offend her senses, if she wanted a drink she knew where she could get her hands on a nice brandy.

WIWWM
2013-02-04, 04:21 PM
Underneath there is a note.

It reads

"you want t know about giggles?
meet me behind this inn, after midnight."

WarBrute
2013-02-04, 11:10 PM
Karash

Karash grunts, "Giggles. Well, I don't think we have much of a choice besides to meet him"

Morbis Meh
2013-02-05, 09:12 AM
Dim raises an eyebrow as she reads the note then looks over to Sage and flutters her eye lashes "My oh my, another suiter showing interest, what is a girl to do or better question what will you do Sagey-poo? Will you let another man take my fair hand away and sweep me off to his humble abode." She giggles at her statement and turns to the taciturn half orc "I suppose we should since it is our only lead but I am curious to know what kind of gangster calls himself 'giggles'"

Knowledge local seems about right in this case [roll0]

Chained Birds
2013-02-05, 09:41 AM
Slash

"Giggles... I don't want to meet a person with such a simple name. Here-"

Slash hands Dim the crystal creature.

"The doctor and I are connected, if you get into trouble, the doctor will inform me...
Oh, and he says he'd warn you if someone is around you cannot see... Weird."

Slash takes a seat and puts his hat across his face.

Noctemwolf
2013-02-05, 03:52 PM
Xyrllon

Xyrllon eyes the man in the corner, caching his appearance in his mind for later.

"Not sure if I trust this... It smells of ambush."

In response to Slash:

"Giggles might be a way of hiding the true name of our quarry, or of our snitch. Either way, someone whose not honest and hides the truth is someone to watch closely."

Xyrllon then watches his brother closely for his response to Dim. Sagittarius had always been flirtatious, but sometimes he would go too far.

I would like a description of this person who wants to talk to us. What he looks like. Also,
[roll0] +3 [13] sense motive check to see if I can get a general feeling about this guys intentions.

WIWWM
2013-02-05, 05:14 PM
In response to the Knowledge Local roll

You vaguely recall having heard about a potion that someone by the name of giggles was selling. it was supposed to counter-act the plague.

WarBrute
2013-02-05, 05:23 PM
Karash

Karash shrugs, "Names are names. I'm only called Karash because I used to knock things over and make a racket in the factories I used to work in as a child. The other children thought it was funny so they started calling me Karash. I didn't mind too much. It was better than 'That half-breed.'" He begins fingering at one of his tusks again. "I'm sure giggles is just a bubbly fellow like our small lady here."

"Perhaps we should only have a few meet out in the open tonight. Me and Sir Xyrllon perhaps. Then the others can watch from a safe place and come to our rescue if something goes amiss."

Bluurain
2013-02-06, 03:04 PM
he sighs, knowing he cant trust this at all, and decides to bring some thought to the table. "i cannot help but notice, but i havent seen hide, nor hair of him anywhere. where did he find out about our little quest? i doubt the 'lord' sent him- he wouldnt be helping us. i vote we drag him out back now." he puts an elbow on the edge of dim's chair "and i might think that one who tries to steal your pretty hand would get theirs shot off dear." he grins "besides, a woman isnt a possesion to be stolen anyways. A woman as beautiful and intelligent as you can make her own choices."

Morbis Meh
2013-02-06, 03:57 PM
Dim chuckles "Too true though I would allow them the illusion that they are doing so before I rob them blind. As for the whole setup scenario, if it is then so be it, the best way to deal with a trap is to first acknowledge it's a trap then decide whether to disarm it or spring it to your advantage. As for how this person found out, my money is that the sleaze Lord informed everyone, including our target of our arrival just to see how we handle a situation when it has gone completely south. Whether or not you are up to such a challenge is your choice, I on the other hand fancy this as an amusing distraction. I personally revel in jobs that deviate from your standard you hunt, you shoot guidelines. Though it would be much better if this ganster was holding a galla and I could be the belle of the ball before I off'd him." Dim sighs deeply, lost in thought.

Noctemwolf
2013-02-11, 11:15 AM
Dim chuckles "Too true though I would allow them the illusion that they are doing so before I rob them blind. As for the whole setup scenario, if it is then so be it, the best way to deal with a trap is to first acknowledge it's a trap then decide whether to disarm it or spring it to your advantage. As for how this person found out, my money is that the sleaze Lord informed everyone, including our target of our arrival just to see how we handle a situation when it has gone completely south. Whether or not you are up to such a challenge is your choice, I on the other hand fancy this as an amusing distraction. I personally revel in jobs that deviate from your standard you hunt, you shoot guidelines. Though it would be much better if this ganster was holding a galla and I could be the belle of the ball before I off'd him." Dim sighs deeply, lost in thought.

"If that's true, then the shorter a time I have to spend working for this 'Lord', so be it," Xyrllon offers up, clearly missing the whole dream portion of Dim's speech.

"I suggest myself and Karash to be the first one's out. the rest of you hang back ready. We'll negotiate. With weapons, if need be," He adds quietly, noting that there were still crowds around them in the Bar.

WarBrute
2013-02-11, 11:27 AM
Karash

Karash nods, "I like this plan."

Chained Birds
2013-02-11, 11:30 AM
Slash

Overhearing the others conspiring against someone they don't even know yet,

"If you get hurt... just come back to the Inn here and I'll try to patch you up... Though, depending on how serious the injury, it may cost you my (current) medical fee..."

Noctemwolf
2013-02-11, 11:44 AM
Slash

Overhearing the others conspiring against someone they don't even know yet,

"If you get hurt... just come back to the Inn here and I'll try to patch you up... Though, depending on how serious the injury, it may cost you my (current) medical fee..."

"Just being careful," Xyrllon tells the doctor.
"I know I'm not looking for a fight, but from my experience in this city, fight's like to come looking for me. I just want to make sure you all stay safe. No need for unnecessary harm, if it can be helped."

Karash

Karash nods, "I like this plan."

Xyrllon smiles at this. "You definitely have spirit. I like that."

Morbis Meh
2013-02-11, 01:36 PM
Dim sighs loudly "You two make poor bait, we need someone squishy to give it any sense of realism, OHHHH Sageypoo... I want you to be our bait/liason, your scrawny enough to look like a suitable target and having to brawny types with you is good enough cover for you. I will cover all of you from the shadows."

WarBrute
2013-02-11, 04:11 PM
Karash

The half-orc grunts and looks over at Sage. "Well if you say so Lady Dim. I'm used to working with people like Sir Xyrllon for these kinds of... open air transactions. But if you think Sir Sage would do better in the open with us opposed in the shadows with you... Well, then I will yield to your expertise."

Bluurain
2013-02-11, 05:42 PM
"uhm- pause! abybody want to slow down and think that maybe throwing the tiny dude into the middle of that won't be very good?" he glances at the three, curious as to where the sanity went

Chained Birds
2013-02-11, 06:43 PM
Slash

With a completely blank and dull expression,

"Don't worry...
I'm a doctor."

Bluurain
2013-02-11, 09:39 PM
"is it fair to say i have almost never wanted to hear those words? 'dont worry' nope. im worrying. look at me! im like two inches tall, and nearly as thick." he gives a flat expression, to show he is only arguing because it's work, not because he is actually afraid.

Morbis Meh
2013-02-12, 09:28 AM
Dim gives a pout "But Sagey-poo that's how this works, the cunning mastermind meets up with the snith, protected by his trusty meatshields, I mean body guards, to collect the valuable information. We need tender bait for our trap, not hardened hides, the weaker you look the more bold and stupid our prey become. Besides, be good and I will make it worth your while....." The halfling batters her eyelashes at the poor man and gives a suggestive smile.

WIWWM
2013-02-12, 03:29 PM
AUHH
a sudden scream gets muffled and your able to catch a glimpse of your extra person getting pulled out the door. at a second glance you notice the man whom sent the note is gone.

Bluurain
2013-02-12, 04:28 PM
he quickly glances over and sees the extra get yanked through the door; her face muffled. "Oh look, he follows the same rules you do. Would it be bad of me to vote that we don't go save her? No, better yet- we go get her, and take out that guy. Force info and all that." he finishes with a pat on his brother's shoulder; signifying that they would be going to help her, with or without the others.

WarBrute
2013-02-15, 01:09 PM
Karash

The legs of the stool scrap loudly as Karash pushes himself to his feet. He growls, "Just what in hell is going on here?! I'm tired of being tugged around like a puppet." He grabs for his driver's whip and stamps out of the tavern slamming the door open as he goes. Outside he stops and looks for any sign either the man or the girl.

Bluurain
2013-02-15, 05:25 PM
"oh- ugh, damnable muscle driven idiots." he scowls, and walks towards the door, taking his brother with him

WIWWM
2013-02-15, 05:40 PM
a glimpse is caught of the hem of the girl's dress as she flew down an alleyway.

WarBrute
2013-02-16, 05:28 PM
Karash

Grunting Karash loosens his coiled whip and sprints around to corner following the hem of the dress.

Noctemwolf
2013-02-17, 04:26 PM
he quickly glances over and sees the extra get yanked through the door; her face muffled. "Oh look, he follows the same rules you do. Would it be bad of me to vote that we don't go save her? No, better yet- we go get her, and take out that guy. Force info and all that." he finishes with a pat on his brother's shoulder; signifying that they would be going to help her, with or without the others.

Xyrllon

"Kidnapping in broad daylight," Xyrllon mumbles.
"This city is full of surprises."

He nods to his brother and immediately takes up chase, stopping only long enough to grab his equipment as he heads out the door, taking up stride just behind Karash.

"Which way?"

WarBrute
2013-02-17, 08:37 PM
Karash

Karash doesn't bother to look behind him, but he is glad that Xyrllon followed him out of the tavern.

"Around the corner, down the ally"

Bluurain
2013-02-17, 10:36 PM
he twitches, and clenches his fists. "do either of you two large turtle-headed idiots think about anything? calm down! this is obviously a trap. he nearly yells at them, his eyes narrowing angrily

Chained Birds
2013-02-18, 12:13 AM
Slash

"Zzz..
Zzz..."

The physician-in-training seems to be asleep in the chair he was resting in earlier.

WIWWM
2013-02-18, 04:40 AM
Xylophone and Karash please make perception checks.

WarBrute
2013-02-18, 09:54 AM
Karash

The half-orc looks around.

Perception

[roll0]

Morbis Meh
2013-02-18, 01:36 PM
Dim takes time to finish her drink before paying her tab and shadowing the people she was hired to work with. She could at the very least make sure that they themselves weren't being tailed or watched while providing back up if they needed it. Giving a few moments for the men to get a head start, the halfling daintily jumps off of the bar stool and exits after the others, keeping back far enough so she herself isn't noticed.

Stealth (basically blending into crowds while keeping the others in sight) [roll0]
perception [roll1]

WIWWM
2013-02-21, 03:05 PM
Dim.
You see two people on the rooftops directly above Xylophone and Karash holding what seems to be a big bottle.

Karash you see nothing except the man running from you, when you are tripped by something slighty above your ankle!! Make a reflex save

Xylophone you see the wire trap on the ground ahead of you.

WarBrute
2013-02-21, 03:10 PM
Karash

Reflex save

[roll0]

Bluurain
2013-02-25, 03:44 PM
Sage follows outside behind the two, and watches as Karash blunders into the obvious trap. He looks around for another trap, or anything not friendly.

1d20+2 Perception check.

WIWWM
2013-02-25, 04:22 PM
Karash walks right through the wire, snapping it with a sharp *twang* noise.

Continueing down the smoky narrow alleyway and he slips past a corner into another alley. a cry of "Blast!" comes from a man and then a scream is heard and a loud thud.

WarBrute
2013-02-25, 09:58 PM
Karash

The half-orc slows his place after he breaks the wire. He looks around the alley, breathing slowing. At the sound thud he switches his whip to his left hand and draws he sword.

Morbis Meh
2013-02-26, 10:01 AM
Dim calmly follows the men carrying the bottle making note of their travel route and attempting to predict where they will move next.

I think sense motive and perception are needed? I will roll both and you can use whichever one fits.
sense motive [roll0]
perception [roll1]

WIWWM
2013-02-26, 01:41 PM
((OOC: Warbrute, im going to wait to see what noctemwolf does next))

Dim, the men are moving down the alleyway, and once, when the bottle tips and some liquid spalshes on the man, he jumps back and throws off his coat, allowing it to fall onto the ground, the two men quickly move awya from it, being more careful.

Noctemwolf
2013-02-26, 03:14 PM
Xyrllon

Xyrllon, his Lucrene Hammer at the ready, turns the corner to see what happened, ready for anything that might happen.

[roll=Perception]1d20[/roll +7 []

Bluurain
2013-02-26, 06:38 PM
Sage hangs back, not wanting to use his magic, but ready and able if he must. he calls down a parrot (summon familiar) that had been around, but mostly hidden by trees. it lands on his arm, and he begins to converse with it in another language.
(for those who understand abyssal.)

"i need to line up spells. give me the best spells for combat."
"burning hands. prehensile hair. frostbite. Ear piercing scream. Cause fear."
"good. thanks."

WIWWM
2013-03-03, 10:41 PM
Xylophone, you come around the corner to a man, but it is not the same man that invited you for a midnight stroll.

Their is one thing that is peculiar about him though, The fact that he has a crossbow pointed directly at you!! He lets loose a bolt headed right for you!

Attack Roll

[roll0]

And luckily, the bolt whizzes right past your ear!!

Roll initiative please. (and if you tell anyone else behind you they may also roll)