PDA

View Full Version : goblins and kobolds getting killed too fast? not anymore (please help me with this)

inuyasha
2013-01-21, 01:12 PM
Hi im Inuyasha and I suffer from a chronic disease, K&GSTMS and that stands for kobolds & goblins suck too much syndrome. I have developed a miracle cure for this horrible condition, making even a lowly goblin, into a big robot suited monstrosity. Please, donate some time and effort into improving this cure so we can all scare our players beyond belief with a simple goblin...ANYWAYS HERE IT IS!

Ogre Mech
Large construct
Hit Dice: 4d10+30
Initiative: -2
Speed: 40ft.
AC: 14 (+7 natural -1 size -2 dex)
BaB/grapple: +3/+14
Attacks: 2 slams +10
Damage: slam 1d6+7
Space/reach: 10ft. / 10ft.
Special attacks: run over
Special qualities: low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft. construct traits, rider, sensors
Saves: fort +1 ref -1 will +1
Abilities: Str 25 Dex 6 Con_ Int_ Wis 11 Cha 1 when parked it has a Dex of 1
Skills: the user can use his skills in the suit
Feats: look at skills
Environment: any
Organization: solitary, scouting party 3-6, raiding party 8-15
CR: 4
Treasure: whatever the user has
Alignment: Neutral (whatever the users is)
Advancement:--
LA: --
This is a large battlesuit modeled after an ogre, these are constructed by the goblins (or kobolds or other small races in your world if so desired) so they aren’t so weak in combat. They are animated by magic and controlled by the user. They appear as metallic ogres but in the stomach there is a metal chamber with magical screens, levers, and buttons that the user controls
Combat:
Rider (Ex):
The stats above are what the replaces the riders, the battlesuit itself is unable to move on its own. the rider must be small size to ride in an ogre mech, too small and it cannot operate the controls, too big and it cannot fit. the rider inside is considered to have full cover while the pod is closed, and loses it if it is opened (see below)
Sensors (Su):
The rider gains a +4 on spot and listen checks in the battlesuit, if it is in an area where supernatural abilities do not function, the rider is effectively blind unless it opens the pod and negates its cover.
Run over (Ex):
Against opponents smaller than the battlesuit, the rider may make a melee touched attack and move through an opponents square, dealing 2d6+10 bludgeoning damage to the target.

Ok so let me know your thoughts, tell me anything I can do to fix this, can someone maybe come up with a cost? and who would like to see more mech like things, if you need a custom one made, simply post your request and I will see what I can do :smallbiggrin:. I know this probably sucks but I thought it was a good concept and needed to be done.