PDA

View Full Version : [PTA, IC]The Spinward Islands II: The Twisted Truth

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

passinglurker
2013-01-21, 06:13 PM
Old IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14568913#post14568913)
We join our hero's in the bowels of a strange temple fighting stranger enemies.

Nessa
After recalling Jade you easily pickup the the pooch with your mind, and move him where you want it to be.

The Mons
As he is bit Sergio yelps in pain and passes out from the shock as blood flows from the red haired ladies teeth "mmm so tasty and this time I will finish the job" she reaches for throwing stars visiable on her belt.

Delphi unleashes a blast of elemental aquadic energy knocking out the Imposter and her bug. As she collapses her link with Nessa is broken and she reverts to her true form a smaller than Nessa, pale, black haired girl. its hard to tell if the mean pooch is still conscious.

Obsidia bites childish one flinching him

The pooch turns out to still be alive and snaps at Delphi with its jaws (33 damage to Delphi before weakness and Def, yes you can use Teleport to evade this, but that will consume your command action for the next round)

Zephyr hits the Cubone with a stream of bubbles knocking it out.

Blooma's poison don't seem to have an effect.

round 4! faster than dex 10 and teleporting space cores go first

"Like hell you will." Rebecca said tapping the pokeball that held Sergio to recall Sergio. As Marina was coming out the pokeball, Rebecca lifted the rifle and pointed it at the crazy lady that had dropped Serigo and pulled the trigger hoping to finish off the lady.

Free action: Recall KO'd mon
Shift: Send out Marina to O11 (Speed 7, already added to initiative)
Trainer Action:
Shoot B1 in the face
[roll0] vs 4
[roll1]

Command:
Marina attack B1 (if B1 is standing)
Water Gun
[roll2] vs 2
[roll3]

If the lady is down from the rifle, I'd like to request my Amorphous coup-de-grace maneuver I told you about before. If you forget I'll PM it to you because I really want to see how you describe it on the fluff post >:)

Lucius nods as the Cubone falls, and turns his attention to its trainer. "Zephyr, let's take this guy down... nail him with your Hidden Power!" He then swings the hammer forward, the white glow flooding his eyes again as wind swirls around the weapon, a blade launching itself at the Cubone's trainer.

Lucius: Air Cutter v B4 - AC: [roll0] v 2 + Special Evasion(Crits on 18-20), [roll1] Flying Special Damage plus [roll2] on Crit.

Zephyr: Hidden Power v B4(3M Burst) - AC: [roll3] v 2 + Special Evasion, [roll4] Electric Special Damage plus [roll5] on Crit.

MintyNinja
2013-01-21, 09:27 PM
The crustacean pokemon triggers a warning bell in Zack's head, I bet that thing's water typed. Gotta get its attention before it hits Obsidia. With his Boomerang returned to his hand he scans the crustacean with his other. Then with a forward step and flick of the wrist he launches the boomerang at it. "Come and get me, you pint sized appetizer!" Obsidia takes her cue from Zack and Bites at the new pokemon as well.

Zack: HP: 118/118 Dex 7
Shift: K26
Arms attack: AC vs 6 [roll0]
Normal, Physical: [roll1] If Crit [roll2]

Obsidia: HP: 22/30, Def 10, SDef 7, Spd 8
Bite: AC vs 2 [roll3] Flinch 15+
Dark, Physical: [roll4] If Crit [roll5]

passinglurker
2013-01-22, 01:20 AM
Nessa
Delphi narrowly manages to portal himself away from the biting dog unharmed

Lucius
You put weight on your bruised leg which breaks your concentration and causes your air blade to dissipate before it reaches its target.

Rebecca
As you shoot she springs back causing the bullets to catch her in the gut instead of the face. she then goes unconscious from blood loss and pain.

Zack
You miss and your violence and hollering is some how interpreted by this mon as a sign of friendship which should be no surprise considering his trainer.

Everyone
The only one that isn't flinched, KO'd, or frozen releases a one footed bird pokemon and headbutts Zephyr flinching him. (19 damage before def)

planswalker
2013-01-22, 08:54 AM
Feeling a little snitty and not sure how long he's gonna stay frozen like that, Lea will have Blooma try to coat B5 in stun spores.

"Come on, blooma! This is just like in practice, except real!" Lea says, trying to be encouraging.

[roll0]

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-22, 09:31 PM
Good dodge Delphi! Prepare for the next attack.

Meanwhile, she held the pooch in place with her mind. It wouldn't be attacking anyone one her watch.

passinglurker
2013-01-22, 10:22 PM
The Mon
Delphi goes "SPACE! YEEHAAAAA!"

The masochistic crab ID'd as Krabby derps around without orders and covers its self in mud(uses mud sport on self) its not clear where it got the mud from. Obsidia then bites it which makes it mad.

The pooch kicks its legs in mid air as it makes a hopeless attempt to reach the ground

Marina moves to finish off one of he KO'd enemies. She becomes as amorphous as water and enters the red haired woman's lungs filling them to the point of bursting the woman gurgles and spasms as she begins to suffocate. Steven makes a meep like noise at the gruesome scene.

The bird that the headbutting trainer called out flutters over to Q13 and lets out an ear drum busting, brain throbbing, gut turning, screech. (rolled 18 for AC, everyone that hits in a 5 meter burst of this mon take 35 damage before Sdef and typing)

Blooma stuns her target.

faster than dex 10 go!

MintyNinja
2013-01-22, 10:43 PM
Damn, that Krabby is taking the hits too well. Obsidia's in serious danger... I don't have any other choice, she'll have to forgive me... With slight reluctance, Zack returns his black charmander and sends out Claw off to the side. "Claw, going to need you at your best. This won't be easy!" With a second of thought, Zack remembers Steven. "Hey, Steven, Bite that loudmouthed bird! I can feel it's voice from here!"

Steven Bites and Flinches the Hoothoot. 28 Damage. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14577332&postcount=76)

Zack: HP 118/118 Dex 7
Switching Mons.

Claw: HP: 41/41, Def 5, SDef 5, Spd 7
At I24.
Summoning Sickness.

Major
2013-01-22, 10:48 PM
Rebecca stumbles backward holding her ears as she readies the rifle at the loud pokemon and fires.

"Marina, cancel that, we still need assistance." Rebecca yells as she tries to get her ears to stop ringing, "Shut that thing up."

Rebecca shifts to N9 then shoots the uproaring little punk
[roll0] vs 4
[roll1]

Marina, shift back out of body, fire Water gun on the uproaring mon
[roll2]
[roll3]

BluesEclipse
2013-01-22, 11:04 PM
Lucius stumbles back and pulls out another Pokeball as he fights to keep from blacking out. He fumbles with his Pokedex to scan the bird as he mutters, "Gah... like being stabbed in the eye... Voltaire, light this damn thing up! Thundershock!" The last is shouted as he releases Voltaire, the Swablu hovering between Lucius and the other bird and giving an angry cry as electricity crackles along its wings.

Lucius moves back to N19. Releasing Voltaire at N18. Thundershock against Ho rolled in OOC - AC 9, 24 Electric Special Damage. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14577272&postcount=75).

passinglurker
2013-01-22, 11:24 PM
Zack
The childish one punts the crab towards you (uses helping hand)

Lucius
Zephyr can't understand you over the gurgling noise of you drinking.

Then the Headbutting train runs up and jabs Zypher (Poison Jab 31 damage)

Rebecca
you strike the bird with a few rounds.

slower than dex 10 go!

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-23, 12:43 AM
Nessa quickly downs an enriched water to counteract the effects of the piercing noise that had made her eardrums bleed.

planswalker
2013-01-23, 04:07 AM
Barely standing after that blow, Lea will stumble back to P5.

Blooma, seeing Mama take a nasty hit, will move to R7 so as to interpose herself between danger and Mama. She will aim a stun spore at R13, hoping to stop that bad noisy bird.

[roll0]

passinglurker
2013-01-23, 08:17 AM
The Mons
Steven shouts "you don't have to tell me twice!" as he bites the bird flinching it

As the crab sails through the air it sprays down Zack with a high pressure stream of bubbles (51 damage before reductions)

The pooch free from telekinesis because Nessa is distracted downing a drink retaliates against Rebecca for downing its trainer and runs up to bite her (31 damage before reductions)

Voltair has summoning sickness and appears to be concentrating which is causing little bolts to shoot out from his wings.

Marina's water gun brings down the bird

Blooma lost her target

round 6 faster than dex 10 go!

Major
2013-01-23, 12:53 PM
Curses just BARELY enough to drop me...if only I had any DR like the armor the DM offered me and I turned down. I'd been relying on my awesome evasion *sniff*

Rebecca stumbles back, "Heh...looks like we're even...Marina help..." Rebecca mumbled as she dropped to the ground.

Marina fires a water gun at the pooch
[roll0] vs 2
[roll1]

MintyNinja
2013-01-23, 02:21 PM
Zack staggers a step back but returns with a deft throw of his boomerang at the Krabby. "Claw, time to tear that thing apart! Quick Attack!" The Pidgey obliges and speeds down at the water pokemon before it can act again.

Zack: HP: 67/118 Dex 7
Arms Attack: AC 6 [roll0]
Normal, Physical: [roll1] if crit [roll2]

Quick Attack: AC 2 [roll3] Interrupt
Normal, Physical: [roll4] If Crit [roll5]

BluesEclipse
2013-01-24, 01:15 AM
Lucius grimaces and pulls out a can of restorative-infused soda pop, calling out to Voltaire before he drinks it. "Nail that crab with a Thundershock!" He quickly downs the can of soda before tossing the empty vessel aside, and recalls Zephyr as the medical beverage does its work.

Lucius uses Super Soda Pop. Voltaire moves to M20 and uses Thundershock on Krabby. Using that one feat to make it work.

Voltaire: Thundershock v Krabby - AC: [roll0] v 2 + Special Evasion(Paralyzes on 17-20), [roll1] Electric Special Damage plus [roll2] on Crit.

passinglurker
2013-01-24, 01:29 AM
Zack
Your boomerang strikes true again. the childish one makes offensive hand gestures at you.

Lucius
its tasty

Everyone
the headbutter calls out a floating cratered purple sphere.

the leader seems to be less frozen judging by his allergic muscle seizing spasms from bloom'a spores.

slower than dex 10 go!

planswalker
2013-01-24, 07:35 AM
Seeing her quarry twitch, Lea will have Blooma move to V6 and throw some poisonous powder on B5. This is one woman it's best not to insult when social norms allow her to hurt you.

[roll0]

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-24, 03:21 PM
Nessa curses as the man begins to move. Once again she exerts her will on the man, attempting to freeze him in place so he was unable to join the battle.

Delphi go! The unkown rises two meters into the air and flies to J9 and lets loose a blast of vines to hit the pooch while hovering out of reach.

Stop: DC 15: [roll0].

Hidden Power [roll1] AC 2 special grass. [roll2] on crit [roll3]

passinglurker
2013-01-24, 04:08 PM
Nessa
He freezes again

The Mons
Claw hits the Krabby right between the eyes knocking it out

Delphi's burst knocks out the pooch

Voltair cooks the Krabby its not obvious if its dead

Marina stands over Rebecca defensively

The headbutter's purple sphere(its a koffing did you guy's scan the last one?) tackles Lucius(25 damage before reductions)

blooma's poisons take effect

faster than dex 10 go!

MintyNinja
2013-01-24, 05:44 PM
Seeing the Krabby fall brings a smile to his face. Then it gets fried by Voltaire and the smile is replaced with slight concern. Deciding that it's not his problem, Zack instead throws his boomerang at the trainer again. Following his Trainer's example, Claw once again uses Quick Attack. This time targeting the trainer.

Arms Attack: AC vs 6 [roll0]
Normal, Physical: [roll1] If Crit [roll2]

Quick Attack: AC vs 2 [roll3] Interrupt!
Normal, Physical: [roll4] If Crit [roll5]

BluesEclipse
2013-01-24, 11:51 PM
More lucid thanks to the healing properties in the soda, Lucius sees the purple Pokemon coming and calls out, "Voltaire!" The Swablu, with a brief glance, quickly darts around Lucius's side to take the blow meant for him. Raising his hammer, Lucius focuses once more, wind swirling around the weapon as he backs away. He swings the hammer to release a slicing blade of wind at the Pokemon before scanning it and ordering, "Voltaire, Thundershock it."

Voltaire succeeds at intercepting the Koffing's attack, moving to N20 in the process. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14589860&postcount=77) Lucius moves to I19, then attacks the Koffing with Air Cutter. Voltaire will use Thundershock on his turn.

Lucius: Air Cutter v Ko - [roll0] v 2 + Special Evasion(Critical Hit on 18-20), [roll1] Flying Special Damage plus [roll2] on Crit.

Voltaire: Thundershock v Ko - [roll3] v 2 + Special Evasion(Paralyze on 17-20), [roll4] Electric Special Damage plus [roll5] on Crit.

passinglurker
2013-01-25, 12:07 AM
Zack
Your aim slips and you boomerang clatters against the floor just to the right of your target. Claw on the other hand hits him bellow the belt causing him to collapse.

Lucius
The mon goes down with one hit. "well it was fun while it lasted" says the Headbutter as she throws down a black object and disappears in a cloud of black smoke. when you see her next she is some how 15 meters further from where she was and laughing hysterically as she runs away.

slow people go!

planswalker
2013-01-25, 12:53 AM
Lea will have Blooma close the distance to B5 for good measure and add a little injury to the insult with a tackle from a puffball.

[roll0]

[roll1]

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-26, 05:02 PM
Nessa glances at the fleeing figure and decides not to pursue - she was approaching her limit, and didn't want to push too hard. Instead she ran up to the man and looked for where he kept his pokeballs, weapons, and gear. If he unfroze, she'd rather he be unarmed.

If I can double shift, I move to Y6, if not I move to W7

passinglurker
2013-01-26, 05:23 PM
Nessayou said your not pursing so your more or less out of the fight and I don't care how far you move with in reason as long as your not pursing Looking under the cloak you see another black gi like what the red haired woman was wearing which he seems to be carrying all his stuff in. Assuming he doesn't have anything strapped to his person under the gi it would be faster just to take the whole gi than to feel around and empty all the inside pockets.

Also you can tell from this close his Cloak clasp has an inscription of a stylized letter E on it.

The mons
Voltair zapps the KO'd koffing for good measure

Exploiting the opening Nessa made opening his cloak Blooma tackles the man below the belt for maximum pain.

faster people go!

MintyNinja
2013-01-26, 05:56 PM
Zack grins as he sees his opponent fall, but before he can enjoy it too much he notices the other man cut and run. "Don't let him escape, Claw. Blow him over!" Without stopping to grab his boomerang, he bolts towards the fleeing opponent. With an outstretched arm he is just able to jab them with a poisonous attack.

Moves to Q34
Poison Jab: AC 2 [roll0] Poison on 15+
Poison, Physical: [roll1] If Crit [roll2]

Moves to K30
Gust: AC 2 [roll3]
Flying, Special: [roll4] If Crit [roll5]

BluesEclipse
2013-01-26, 06:08 PM
Lucius watches the trainer flee, and says, "Voltaire, don't let him get away! Thundershock him!" Looking to the others, he says, "Lea, can you try and get Rebecca and Glen back on their feet? Nessa and I can work on securing these idiots..." He then makes his way over to the nearest of the fallen trainers, searching him for any items - particularly Pokeballs. He will recall any of the trainer's unconscious Pokemon, before looking to see if he can somehow cut or rip the cloak up into strips long enough to tie the trainer's arms and legs securely.

Voltaire is moving to O26, and using Thundershock on B4.

Thundershock - AC: [roll0] v 2 + Special Evasion(Paralyze on 17-20), [roll1] Electric Special Damage plus [roll2] on Crit.

passinglurker
2013-01-26, 06:33 PM
Zack
you hit her and she stumbles a few more steps, trips, skids to her knees, and says huffing and puffing "huff ok hero you win... huff huff I'm all out of tricks and I know when I'm beat" from where she is on the ground she turns towards you and raises her hands to surrender. "well don't just stand there "disarm" me already" she chuckles evilly to herself "I can think of a few guys back home who would kill to be in your shoes right now"

Lucius
After some pulling and trying you find that the cloak is of the heavy weather variety its can't be torn with bare hands.

As for looting the body... If you want to be polite its a junk room check to find something specific in one round. If not you can just take his uniform and shake all the stuff out to find everything he has got in one round, or sifting through his baggy gi to find everything is going to take a bit with finds coming next round.

slow people go!

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-26, 07:40 PM
Nessa rips the GI off the frozen man and, with Lancelot's help, telekinetically unhooks the cape and uses it to secure the mans hands and feet, using some of the leftover fabric to gag him. Then, she unceremoniously searches him for any objects on his body or in his pockets.

planswalker
2013-01-26, 11:32 PM
Lea will administer Tender Loving Care to Rebecca and Glenn. She'll have Blooma assist her in treating them.

[roll0] Blooma's help is just fluff unless the GM wills otherwise.

passinglurker
2013-01-26, 11:55 PM
Nessa
After tying up a man in his underwear...

You find an empty pokeball and two other occupied ones you also find an enriched water in his gi, a phone, and some rations.

Lea
Blooma pulls that big dart out of Glen's chest, but between that and your efforts he still seems to be unconscious.

Rebecca on the other hand is responding better and she groggily stirs but hasn't quite returned to consciousness.

Rebecca
If your HP is positive then give me Con check please.

The Mons
"uh you guy's are gonna call off those two right?" "WHOOSH!" "ZAP!" "thud!" the headbutter is now unconscious.

planswalker
2013-01-26, 11:56 PM
Lea has Blooma fan Rebecca to help her revive as she does her best to clean the point of entry for the dart on Glenn.

MintyNinja
2013-01-27, 12:25 AM
Zack drags the headbutter to the others and also goes through her pockets. Claw flies around in circles, going faster and faster in the green lit room. He seems ecstatic with how the battle went. Not noticing any of this, Zack will also bind the headbutter with her own clothing.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-27, 12:30 AM
Lucius will look around and, seeing the odd, sharpened boomerang nearby, use that to slice up the cloak into strips to bind the unconscious foe before relieving them of anything that could potentially be considered a weapon.

MintyNinja
2013-01-27, 12:39 AM
As Zack retrieves his Boomerang from Lucius when he's done with it, everyone hears a small crash. Claw had dived headfirst into a mound of roasted seeds and was currently eating his way out from the inside. "Crazy bird..." Zack says under his breath. He returns to binding the trainer in front of him when all of a sudden his pokedex pings. "What? I never caught a-" his astonishment is cut off as a now much larger Claw comes streaking at him from the remains of the seed pile. Thinking quickly, Zack returns the over jubilant bird before he tackled his trainer in a painful, feathery hug.

[Claw evolved into Pidgeotto!]

planswalker
2013-01-27, 12:50 AM
As Lea continued to tend to Glenn, Blooma began to turn green. Once she was completely virdigris from head to toe, well, since it's just a floating head with four stubby feet, top to bottom may be more accurate, her leaves on the top of her head contracted and became thicker. Once they were perhaps half the length they were before, they began to meld into each other until they were a solid ring of leaves. They then turned yellow and split apart into eight smooth petals forming a yellow flower with a white center. Somewhere along that process, her ears had become long and floppy, and she had increased in size by a third.

The entire process was completed before Lea even took her eyes off her patient to notice. Instantly recognizing her baby, Lea runs up and hugs Blooma. "Oh, how exciting! My little Blooma is growing up!"

passinglurker
2013-01-27, 12:50 AM
Lea
Wis check to figure out how to help Glen

Zack
When you stripped her down you found some stuff on her. Namely a cheap phone poking out of her cleavage, an enriched water, and ^1000 in cash with a note attached. You didn't have time to read it because of claws distracting evolution.

Lucius
His gi is full of razor blades and pocket lint. also you find the unconscious mons balls and one occupied ball

MintyNinja
2013-01-27, 12:53 AM
With Claw safely returned, Zack confiscates the phone, cash, and note. The latter of which he reads to himself. The cash is safely stored along side Zack's own cash, but before he can think to separate them, he can no longer tell them apart and immediately gives up trying.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-27, 12:53 AM
Shrugging, Lucius carefully gathers the razor blades, bundling them within the fabric before taking it with him towards another of the unconscious trainers. He then repeats the process of shredding the cloak into strips to tie them up, and searching them thoroughly for anything of note.

planswalker
2013-01-27, 12:55 AM
Lea examine's Glenn's puncture wound more closely, trying to discern what is keeping him unconscious.

[roll0]

passinglurker
2013-01-27, 01:24 AM
Zack
the note just says thanks for last night

Lucius
The next one is the girl that momentarily impersonated Nessa she. Its clear the clothes she was wearing were made for a bigger person than she is now so searching is easier and yields 2 enriched waters, a lumlum juice, the nincadins ball and two other occupied balls. You also find her tonfas nearby.

Lea
its clear he needs some sort of medicine to counteract the drugs effects but what to use on him isn't clear

BluesEclipse
2013-01-27, 01:26 AM
Lucius nods, gathering the various Pokeballs and the tonfas along with the razor blades in the first enemy's cloth, while slipping the restoratives into his own pouch. He then moves on to the next prisoner, taking the assorted weapons and Pokeballs with him, and repeats the process of binding and searching them.

passinglurker
2013-01-27, 01:48 AM
Lucius
You find 4 standard tranq darts, her rifle, ^2000 cash, the pooch's ball, and two other occupied balls.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-27, 01:54 AM
Lucius will look around to confirm that all of the prisoners are bound and disarmed, before moving to where Glen and Rebecca are, taking the assorted weapons and Pokeballs with him.

planswalker
2013-01-27, 02:10 AM
Lea will wave at Lucius as he approaches. "Mind giving me a hand real fast? Glenn's system needs some sort of antidote, and I can't figure out what."

BluesEclipse
2013-01-27, 02:14 AM
Lucius pulls out a Lumlum Juice, and replies, "Let's see if this works, then."

planswalker
2013-01-28, 01:22 AM
Lea monitors Glenn's vitals as Lucius administers the juice.

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 01:29 AM
Everyone
The shuckle fermented juice of a double hybridized Lum berry is super effective against the tranquilizer and Glen slowly begins to show signs of progress as he groans and cracks his eyes open with a distant look.

Around this same time the last conscious attacker regains control of his limbs and begins grunting and struggling to free himself with little effect.

MintyNinja
2013-01-28, 01:33 AM
The Smokescreen clears away as Zack motions Nessa toward the bound enemy. He walks over to the struggling man and with a wag of his finger he advises the man to not struggle. "Who are you?" he says solemnly.

planswalker
2013-01-28, 01:44 AM
Lea has Blooma hover nearby, just in case the man needed another reminder to stay down.

"Don't get up. The "weak one" is watching you."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 01:45 AM
Zack
Lancelot telekinetically removes the gag so he can talk. "I was gonna ask you the same thing. This man was supposed to be a loner and a easy target. Yet when I finally get these four through this fun house I find he is hosting a tour." he says back angrily.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 01:49 AM
Lucius raises an eyebrow at the man and answers, "So you decided just to attack all of us as well, not even knowing who we are?" Shaking his head, he says, "Just who are you, and what did you want with Glen to begin with?"

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 02:08 AM
"I am a man who trades in secrets to get one from me you must give one first otherwise I am sworn to take them to my grave. So how about you tell me who you are?"

planswalker
2013-01-28, 02:08 AM
Lea will have Blooma nuzzle the man's ear and let just the lightest brush of poisonous powder fall on his face.

"Considering that we smacked you and your fellows around and have you in a bind, how about you answer our questions and we'll decide whether or not you've been nice enough to deserve answers of your own?"

In Lea's head, there was nothing about a floating green puffball with a flower on its head nuzzling you which didn't scream "INTIMIDATING!"

[roll0]

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 02:22 AM
Lucius watches Lea speak, and chuckles, an idea coming to him. "No reason to be so angry... it's a fair question." He allows a deep, ocean blue glow to fill his eyes as he causes water to condense from the air, swirling in light arcs around him. "The name's Larson... Arthur Larson."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 02:28 AM
Everyone
he sees Lucius's display and says "don't lie to me if you want me to cooperate I know that man is dead and impostors hoping to inherit his title abound all saying they are the "sapling of prophesy"

He grows an evil grin and says to Lea "Very well little girl I am what they call a body snatcher I can imitate and steal talents and powers from others to further my own ends. Ends that can be furthered a great distance with some one like Glen to draw talents from, and he was the perfect target too if he disappeared people wouldn't conclude he was taken"

"That is why... I became... a gym leader..." says a groggy Glens now siting upright but holding his head like he has a hangover

planswalker
2013-01-28, 02:50 AM
"Well, it looks like prophecy stopped you. Is interrogating you going to actually provide something useful or are we better off beating you unconscious like the rest and just turning you lot in?" Lea said smugly, doing her best to pass of this "prophecy" business as if it was some offhand thing so it can feed into Lucius' story.

[roll0]

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 03:32 AM
Everyone
Glen continues "A prophecy told me... to become a gymleader... it said... his eternal servants shall come for you... to take you to darkness and use you for destruction... to find salvation from this fate... you must stand in the light of the ring of leadership... so that the Saplings of prophecy may find you... I think I just figured out what that meant by "his eternal servants" and "saplings of prophecy"" the tied up man suddenly goes pale and looks very scared "and I think you just figured it out too..." the tied up man strains and turns into Lea who being much more slender allows him to slip his restraints. Then holding up his now over sized boxers with one hand he springs up tries to sprint for an exit. as he does The Unown begin to pour into the room, and you can all hear strange whispers in the air that say "it is too soon" and "the bane can not be made aware" repeated over and over. they swoop down on the body snatchers in a great swarm and carry them off and out of the chamber screaming. Characteristic flashes of light tell you the unown are killing them with an over dose of hidden power.

planswalker
2013-01-28, 07:37 AM
"So, um, can you explain what you said to him to the "saplings of prophecy"?" Lea asks, genuinely confused.

Major
2013-01-28, 02:03 PM
Con check: [roll0]
Weekends bad for me, sorry bout delay. Luckily I've been out cold so... :P

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 02:07 PM
Rebecca
As your senses return to you there is a flurry of activity and screaming followed by an awkward silence and then Glen speaking. You feel a little sick but your aware and have the strength to speak. You should be on your feat in a few minutes.

Lea
Glen rubs his for head as he tries to recover from the tranquilizer "Its all beginning to fit together. A sapling as you probably know is a young under developed tree. The Prophecy we all just heard seems to have referred to Professor Ironwood as a tree. The Prophecy also cast the tree as an object of opposition to the phrase "his eternal servants" which phrase also appeared in the prophecy that prompted me to become a gym leader, and had saplings again under developed tree's cast as an object of opposition to the "eternal servants". You said Professor Ironwood brought you people together, and an old disregard prophecy out of the Kyogre temple on Pimane said "one that can assume Arthur Larson's title as child of the sea would be a sapling", and your friend just demonstrated abilities similar to Arthur Larson. So a group we can assume are part of the "eternal servants" in both prophecies just attempted to take me and were stopped because I was a gym leader and a group of young under developed trainers brought together by a "Great tree" sought me out. Basically those body snatchers were servants of the bane of cinnabar and you guys are the saplings sprung from a tree that used to stand in their way. yes my head hurts working it out too and having a head full of tranquilizer isn't helping."

Major
2013-01-28, 02:16 PM
Rebecca's eyes slowly open and a massive headache causes the bright light of the room to cause her to squint and close them as she tries to sit up. Marina quickly rushes over and presses against her, and Rebecca weakly pets the pokemon that had defended her as she hears people talking and tries to piece together what they were saying.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-28, 02:31 PM
So now we're being compared to baby trees. Lovely.

Now that the danger was over and she was thinking straight again, she thought back to her trip through the chamber. She needed something to fatten her purse, and the gym leader had already said that it was possible. Why not instill some more craziness into their lives?

Int Check for rememberence: [roll0]

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 07:31 PM
Nessa
You remember Glen said some of the rooms were booby trapped and that the Unown bait the rooms with gold cause they like to see people stumble through them like its some sort of game to them. He also said he didn't want to have to bail anyone out of a trapped room.

planswalker
2013-01-28, 07:55 PM
"Oh, we're being compared to baby trees, how lovely!" Lea remarks, happily. "I must say, this certainly is a flattering prophecy. Let's see if we can manage to survive long enough to each become full-grown trees in our own right. Those servants may not end up being as "eternal" as everyone thinks when we're through with them."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 08:27 PM
Lea
"I can't hide that I'm pretty jealous of you guys. I've searched my whole life for mysteries and adventure of this scale and finally when I find one the role I get to play is damsel in distress. I wish there was something I could do to actually help besides decipher vague prophecies..." he looks down a little depressed and then his eye brows perk up and he pats his pockets "actually there is one small thing I can do..." he clumsily gets up and pulls out a handful of badges that look like Unowns (http://pokemondungeon.net/gallery/albums/Dream%20World/Pokemon/201Unown_U_Dream.png), a chrome tuna can covered in lights and buttons, and his wallet, and almost drunkenly shoves them into your hands. "ugh should not have stood up... I'll just trust you to make sure everyone gets what they needs out of that stuff... You do know how the special TM's and HM's we use in the Spinward Islands work right? its not like those DRM crippled discs and barbaric syringes they use in the rest of the world."

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 09:39 PM
Lucius shrugs, and says, "I've seen them, but haven't used them myself. Some sort of psychic thing, right?"

planswalker
2013-01-28, 09:45 PM
"I'm afraid I've been too busy chasing after flying banana tree dinosaurs and fleeing exploding ships to notice. How do they work?"

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 10:08 PM
Everyone
"Basically just follow the directions engraved on the case and attach a pokeball to it. Its an HM of hidden power its should be able to teach a pokemon that move once a day indefinitely. this should explain the rest" he produces an info cardTM/HM's: Unlike the rest of the world the Spinward Islands use a unique technology to create their TM's and HM's. They harness a psychic phenomenon called an impression. A psychic impression is psychic residue thats power is boosted by a small amount of information to the point that it is strong enough to manifest itself in the effected individuals dreams. The mind of an impressed individual will cobble together this manifestation from the information contained in the impression and its own memories. This causes the manifestation of the impression to appear very believable, and life like but this is just an illusion the manifestations responses are limited the the information it is made of, and things the impressed already know. As the information the Manifestation is made of is relayed the Impression will begin to fade and break up and ultimately be consumed restricting most TM's to a single use. This method is effective because the information is relayed at a deep subconscious level. Occasionally the manufacturing process will create flukes that can be used multiple times or even recover by feeding off ambient psychic energy for unlimited uses these are marketed as HM's and are very rare and expensive. the TM's are the size and shape of a tuna can and have a place to mount and interface with a pokeball on one side to teach the mon inside. A mon can also use the TM simply by sleeping with it but this is less reliable and is not covered by the warranty. the most popular brand of TM is "Move Tutor in a Can".

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 10:11 PM
Lucius takes the info card and scans it into his Pokedex, even as he says, "Hidden Power, huh? That'll be useful... thanks." Looking at the odd badge, he says, "And... is this your gym badge? We never fought you..."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 10:41 PM
Lucius
"The idea of a badge is to prove your at a certain skill level. Gym leaders are allowed to test trainers however they please here, and I think saving my life from homicidal psychopaths bent on some nefarious plot proves that you've earned it in my book." answers glen

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-28, 10:41 PM
Nessa accepts her badge. Badges can also be earned by showing your competence to a gym leader. Though its unusual, you don't always have to battle for a badge.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 10:45 PM
Lucius nods, and says, "Alright... and thanks, then." Looking around, he sighs, and says, "So... what should we do with their Pokemon?" he asks, looking at the bundle containing the items he took from the other trainers.

planswalker
2013-01-28, 10:50 PM
"Well, they can't have them back. Most were abusive to them and they'd just use them for nefarious ends anyways. I guess we'll have to care for them for now until we can reach a lawful authority to turn them over to." She turns to Glen. "Unless, of course, there's something specific in Spinward Islands law that says we should do otherwise."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 10:56 PM
Lea
"the police would like to look over them as evidence of course they will likely put them up for adoption after they have cleared them with you guess being offered them first before they are offered to the general population." he looks like he is about to puke but he suppresses it "do you guys have a boat with box system access? As a gymleader I can sort out the paper work and send them off from there"

planswalker
2013-01-28, 11:06 PM
"Yeah, we do. Seems Professor Ironwood anticipated the band of trainers he recruited needing to be able to access the box system."

passinglurker
2013-01-28, 11:18 PM
Everyone
"ok heads still a little fuzzy and getting back in here is hard so before I have the Unown open the way out is there anything that still needs to be done in here?" asks Glen

BluesEclipse
2013-01-28, 11:24 PM
Lucius shakes his head and says, "At present, I don't think so. You need a ride back to Mora?"

planswalker
2013-01-28, 11:25 PM
Lea shrugs, having nothing else she needs to do here.

MintyNinja
2013-01-28, 11:49 PM
Zack shakes his head. He didn't need to do anything else, but maybe hunting for wilds would be fun. He heard somewhere that there was a ghost type here that looked like a robot.

Major
2013-01-29, 11:16 AM
Rebecca shakes her head before wishing she hadn't as the headache just gets worse, "Ugh, nope. Nothing I gotta do here." She mumbles, "Did we already get the money from those trainers? After that fight it's clear I need to upgrade my gear some..." She mumbles.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 03:01 PM
Lucius replies, "I found ^2000 on one of them, plus whatever we can get selling the weapons we don't use."

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 04:30 PM
Everyone
Glen answers Lucius "I have my own way of getting around in a pinch I can return to Mora at anytime, and almost instantaneously to boot"

Glen stares at one of the Unown and a group of the form an archway on one wall which transforms into a stair case leading up. the stair case leads you up and out of the temple through a wall of vines and lets you out just in front of the entrance to the temple court yard. Its nearing sunset now and from this vantage point you can see your ship still tied up in the main docking area. also from this vantage point you can see a small seaplane tied up at another smaller dock separated from an to the east of the main docking area.

Rebecca
That seaplane looks familiar.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 04:41 PM
Lucius nods, and says, "Alright, then. Anyway, you'll be helping out the Chimney Sweeps, right? With resolving the rooftop battling issue?"

Major
2013-01-29, 04:45 PM
Rebecca frowns as she sees the seaplane, "Well, well, looks like they took their plane here." Rebecca says, "Before we leave I want to check out that plane. It might have some information on our enemies."

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 05:01 PM
Lucius
"Yes its time I take responsibility for my position and be actively involved in such matters. I wouldn't have been targeted in the first place if I didn't have a reputation for sneaking off. But first I'm gonna get these mons sent off to the cops and hang around until you lot leave grille safely it can still be a dangerous place even with out the homicidal psychos if you don't know what your doing, and you guys kinda just became very important" answers Glen

Rebecca
"You might want to be careful when you do that's near where a tribe of Goletts hangout." warns Glen

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 05:06 PM
Lucius nods, and says, "I'll wait for everyone on the ship - if nothing else, I can see what I can catch here." With that, he heads back to the ship to grab a fishing rod, before heading up to the deck and casting his line into the ocean.

Junk Room - [roll0]
Wild Roll: [roll1]

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 05:15 PM
Lucius
You get a bite and as you reel in your line you spot what looks like some sort of turquoise fish. As it surfaces you can see it struggling as its gaze fixes on you
mystery fish used lock-on! three guesses as to what mystery fish is

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 05:19 PM
Lucius smiles as he calls out Voltaire, and says, "This is an interesting one..." Scanning the fish, he orders, "Voltaire, Astonish it." The Swablu darts forward, striking swiftly.

Astonish - AC: [roll0] v 2 + Physical Evasion(Flinch on 18-20), [roll1] Ghost Physical Damage plus [roll2] on Crit.

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 05:23 PM
Lucius
Voltaire misses

With very good aim it attacks you with a beam of psychic energy(you are hit for 35 damage before reductions)

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 05:32 PM
Voltaire tries to swoop in to intercept the beam, but isn't quite fast enough - Lucius takes the blast head-on, crying out as he does. "Gah... Voltaire, Paralyze it!" The Swablu fires a blast of electricity at the Pokemon to do just that, before Lucius pulls out a Pokeball and hurls it at the fish.

Voltaire uses Thunder Wave. Lucius then tries to capture it.

Capture Roll: [roll0]

planswalker
2013-01-29, 05:32 PM
"Well, color me curious to find out what's in that plane. I'll tag along to keep up the whole "safety in numbers" thing. That and because curiosity has a harder time killing two cats than it does one."

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 05:39 PM
Lucius
Its caught but before the narrator can describe how it rolls and thrashes you hear a familiar voice in your head.

Are you alright? I lost track of you for most of the afternoon. I see your still being foolish, and making my job of keeping you alive hard. What happend?

100exp lvl 10 female remoraid

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 05:47 PM
Lucius blinks at the voice before replying, We were looking for the gym leader for this cluster - he was investigating an Unown temple. Thinking for a moment, he continues, I'm guessing you still won't tell me who you are. But since you're calling yourself my 'guardian angel', maybe you can tell me something... have you ever heard of the 'Bane of Cinnabar'?

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 05:54 PM
Lucius
The female voice respondsNo I'm still not permitted to say who I am. Also no I haven't heard of a Bane of Cinnabar though I would guess since Cinnabar was destroyed by a volcano and volcano's are usually Groudon's doing that he would be Cinnabar's bane and he was probably trying to expand Cinnabar's land mass in his war with the life giving ocean... why do you ask?

BluesEclipse
2013-01-29, 05:59 PM
Lucius thinks for a moment, remembering the reactions of the Unown, before replying, I don't know enough about you to trust you with the details. But it's something important, something that involves me and my friends. Still, I was thinking it would be Groudon as well.

passinglurker
2013-01-29, 06:10 PM
Lucius
Something to do with the Unown eh? perhaps they fear Groudon will create an imbalance? If you wish to keep secrets from me I'm afraid you will have to do a better job controlling your stray thoughts. Well this is where I leave you your friends are coming and we don't want you to look weird staring off into space

Major
2013-01-29, 08:11 PM
"Sounds good," Rebecca says, "I'm still injured, so best to have backup." Rebecca says as she starts heading towards the plane.

MintyNinja
2013-01-30, 01:57 AM
"Right, sorry. It's this room, everything seems to happen so quickly that I can't stay focused," Zack says, but by the time he's done his sentence everyone else has moved on. He didn't even have time to mention the ^1000 he found, so he decides to keep hold of it for now. He chases after Rebecca towards the landed plane, releasing Callie to follow along. Who knows, maybe he'd get another battle in.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 03:07 AM
Plane investigators
Glen calls after you guys as you leave "Just don't go into the ruins next to the path the Goletts protect it at night and there is no faster way to provoke them then to trespass" and as you follow the path you see what he is talking about.

You see Goletts standing around the perimeter of a cluster of ruined stone buildings each with the same rumble ready stance as they each stare blankly off into the distance. The only one to even recognize you are there is an older and larger looking one who is closest to the path and keeps its gaze fixed on you three as you pass.

planswalker
2013-01-30, 07:50 AM
Lea will call out Corton to accompany her for this stretch. She figures that if someone sets them off Corton is best equipped to handle things.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 02:45 PM
Since everybody seemed to be occupied wiht other things, Nessa headed into the chamber again to get some valuables. She wanted to be able to buy a TM for Narhwa when they reached a city. Cautiosly, she pulled out Lancelot to walk with her in case trouble popped up.

Major
2013-01-30, 03:38 PM
Rebecca releases Marina as she travels. She'd need to get to a Pokemon Center to heal up Sergio as soon as possible, but at the same time this plane was her only lead to Grilles.

She didn't go near the temple and tried to keep her distance from the Gollet to avoid angering them.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 05:08 PM
Plane investigators
None of the Goletts seem provoked by Lea or Rebecca, but as Zack (a larger and more intimidating individual than an injured Rebecca or Lea sans cabbages) comes clearly into view a smaller younger looking Golett rushes out of a small hut, and stands next to the older Golett and strikes aggressive poses at Zack. The older Golett smacks the younger on the back of the head at which point the younger tries striking the same pose as the older to which the older responds by smacking him on the back of the head again and motions him to go back inside at this point the younger puts its hands together and gets on its knees practically begging to stay. If the older had pupils he would be rolling his eyes right now.

Nessa
As you head back in to the first room its very dark but you can tell Unown are moving and shifting all around you. and as if they knew what you were up to bricks in the floor start to illuminate slightly as if leading you some where. you eventually find yourself at the entrance of a small room. at first glance it has a stone tile floor, two iron levers one on the right wall and one on the left, two large oil lamps are on the far wall and illuminate the room and finally between them in a cubby build into the far wall is a small gold statue of an Unown G.

Lucius
Steven leads Glen past you to the computer so he can work on that paper work. Moments after Glen is set up you hear steven say very loudly from below deck "GAH! There is a dead guy in the cargo hold!"

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 05:38 PM
Remembering Glen's warnings about traps, Nessa refused to walk in and grab the idol, neither was she going to simply pull a lever.. That was too easy. Instead, she tried to rotate the oil lamp on the left, or move it in or out - all using her mind of course.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 05:41 PM
Nessa
The lamps are firmly fixed to the walls and do not budge with casual pushing and pulling.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 05:53 PM
Next, Nessa uses her telekinesis to see if she could maneuver the stone tiles on the floor.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 05:55 PM
Nessa
They don't move up but they do move down "Click" nothing beyond that sound seems to happen.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 06:00 PM
Hopeful that the click meant the traps were disarmed, Nessa silently tries to float the idol off of its podium. What could go wrong?

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 06:12 PM
Nessa
You float it across the room and into your hand no problem but then the tile it was sitting on pops up "Click" "BUZZ!" "BUZZ!" "BUZZ!" "BUZZ!" just then Unown swarm in from holes in the ceiling. You start feeling that psychic static feeling again as they all swarm in close. You can feel them tugging on you from all directions and their numbers are so many they block out the light. The static feeling grows into a migraine, and you black out. When you come to you see all your poke items, books, and pokeballs are strewn across the floor, and you still have the idol in your grasp. Lancelot looks like he is just waking up too. You also notice a breeze its noticeably colder especially where your body is touching the floor almost as if you were... You realize all you clothes are gone.

To make matters worse you hear growling and insect like clicking coming from deeper in the temple.

Major
2013-01-30, 07:27 PM
Rebecca chuckles and keeps heading toward the plane.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 09:48 PM
Nessa glanced around. He stuff was all over the ground, and she didn't know why, or what was going on. Where was she? Had she fallen into a trap?

And then she noticed she was missing her clothes. Normally she wouldn't have minded as long as she was alone. Lancelot had seen her change almost every day since they had met. But it was cold, especially where she was sitting, and if this was going to go on for a while, a bra would have been nice. Where was she supposed to keep her pokeballs when going incognito? Also, that clicking noise didn't bode well either.

Then, her head split open. It felt like she'd been abusing her powers for days on end without rest. She could barely think, and her breath came in ragged gasps.

She quickly collected her pokedex, pokeballs, and shiny stone and stuffed them into her bag along with any cash laying about and whatever else she could stuff in. The entire effort left Nessa exhausted, but she knew that she needed her pokemon if she was to survive the unknown's wrath.

In a rough voice, she asked Lancelot. What's going on? Where are we? She didn't even want to think about using her powers to speak with him now. It would only make what felt like a rhyhorn trampling over her much, much worse.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-30, 10:13 PM
Lucius blinks before looking up at Steven and says, "A dead guy? That's... show me." He and Voltaire move to follow.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 10:30 PM
Rebecca
Regardless of whether the others follow you arrive at the small seaplane which is tied up next to a small dock. There does not appear to be any signs of life

Lucius
Lying in the middle of the breeding area is another black cloaked figure it looks like he was impaled by several purple crystalline spikes. "I don't know whats more disturbing that this guy was here, that he was killed in this fashion, or that he had one of these stuck to his forehead?" Steven shows you a post-it note with a smiley face scribbled on it.

Nessa
You get no response from Lancelot. You are in the same room you blacked out in and the trail of phosphorescent bricks that lead you here is still there. As you gather all your belongings sans clothes and manage to jam them into your bag the clicking gets louder and closer sounding and finally you hear an audiable noise like something out of your worst nightmares "Te-e-e-e-edi-i-i-i-i". the trail of glowing bricks would take you away from the noise.
Nessa and Lancelot can not receive telepathic messages from each other. you may roleplay both sides. and no matter how much it hurts all of both psychics other powers still work.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-30, 10:37 PM
Lucius looks at the spikes curiously before taking a picture with the dex and sending the image along to Lea. -You set any traps in the breeding area for unwanted guests, by chance? And is it safe to remove the spikes?-

Major
2013-01-30, 10:52 PM
Rebecca moves towards the entrance to the plane, but steps back ten meters. "Marina, knock the door open with a water gun." She asked the Vaporeon, "Better safe than sorry..." She mumbled.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 10:53 PM
Nessa makes sure she gathers her things, and begins to run down the the glowing path. Lancelot, answer me!

Ralts he cried as he hung on to her chest. He couldn't understand why she couldn't hear what he was telling her. He tried again, but to no avail. He was scared, but he must be brave, he must be brave for her.

Nessa's breath came ragged. What was going on? Why didn't Lancelot answer her? All he did was speak. But she couldn't worry about that now. All that mattered was getting away from that horrible noise.

passinglurker
2013-01-30, 11:07 PM
Lucius
as you lean in for a closer look steven blurts out "don't touch them! don't you know toxic spikes when you see them?"

Rebecca
Unfortunately this is a slider door, and the window gives way before the door does scattering glass inside the plane. There is no response to your water gun.

Nessa
You find it is even colder out in the hall(the oil lamps must have been heating that room a bit), and with the sun going down its probably frigid outside this is not a place you want to spend a night in a bikini let alone how you are now.

As you run the noise keeps up with you, and out of the corner of your eye you catch glimpse of... something... what ever it is its got two pairs of eyes and long legs and it goes "Te-e-e-e-di-i-i-i-i"

You make it out to the courtyard and it seems to still be following.

Major
2013-01-30, 11:16 PM
"Looks safe," Rebecca says with a shrug as she moves forward and attempts to enter the plane.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-30, 11:25 PM
Nessa curses silently and whipped around. She hadn't realized until just now that it would be frigid outside. She had to fight whatever this thing was to get back to something warm.

Lacking her normal means of communication, she awkwardly commanded Lancelot verbally. Double Team

Thankfully, he still understood her speech, and split himself into four copies.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-30, 11:39 PM
Lucius shakes his head and answers, "As a matter of fact, no I don't. Not a move I'm particularly well acquainted with. Will they dissolve on their own?"

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 12:44 AM
Nessa
The cold seems to bite out here and your shivering is difficult to control. your physical stat modifiers all suffer a -1The creature emerges from the darkened temple in to the dimming twilight of dusk. As it does you can see it is actually two creatures. The first is the biggest spider pokemon you have ever seen and seems to be covered in purple and yellow hairs. The other one is sting on its back it looks like a small bear like what kids sleep with but this one has blood shot red eyes and is foaming at the mouth.

Lucius
"If I remember my smart contest trivia right it eventually reacts with the air and becomes an inactive gunk. So what about that post? it seems what ever left it can be very dangerous if it wanted to be"

Rebecca
as you turn the door knob you hear a "Click" "BUZZ!" just then Unown swarm in from the surrounding shrubbery. You start feeling slight headache as they all swarm in close. You can feel them tugging on you from all directions and their numbers are so many they block out the light. The headache grows into a migraine, and you black out. When you come to you see all your poke items, gear, and pokeballs are strewn across the dock. Marina looks like she is just waking up too. You also notice a breeze its noticeably colder almost frigid in fact almost as if you were... You realize all you clothes are gone.just kidding The door was locked but that doesn't matter cause you broke the window so you just open it from the inside. The interior looks like it could seat six, and there is a place in the back for a small amount of cargo. the controls at the front look plain and simplistic except for what looks like a computer console in the middle of the dash.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-31, 12:47 AM
Lucius nods, and responds, "I'm hoping Lea has some idea what's going on - if not, we may have to search the ship."

MintyNinja
2013-01-31, 01:23 AM
Zack stops and watches the little Golett's display. "Aren't you big and strong," he says to the young pokemon. He can't help but smile with something like that right there. Turning to the elder he says, "I take care of those pokemon that come with me. If it truly wants to go, it would be safe with me. I can raise it to be big and strong so that nothing can hurt it. I am asking your permission because it obviously respects you and I wouldn't take a young one from its family like a thief."

Charisma: [roll0]

planswalker
2013-01-31, 01:32 AM
"Um, actually, yeah I think I do know what happened. You know that jar labeled "Edgar's Treats- Do Note Eat"? Get one of them out and leave it on my bed for Edgar. He's a trubbish who's been trained to keep the ship tidy, and apparently also safe. The spikes sound just like his handiwork, and the post-it confirms it. He's on our side."

BluesEclipse
2013-01-31, 01:51 AM
Lucius nods at the text, sending a reply of -Will do. If anyone gets back before I do, I'm heading back into the ruins... I've got little better to do at the moment.- Turning to Steven, he then says, "Well, that answers that. If you see a Trubbish running around, he's a friend - our mysterious Edgar. Came with the ship. Makes a good guard, apparently. If you see him, ask him to dispel the spikes, would you?"

Heading to the kitchen to grab one of the treats and leaving it on Lea's bed as instructed, before letting Glen and Steven know he plans on heading back into the ruins to look around a bit more - maybe try one of those trap gauntlets that Glen mentioned, if it doesn't seem too hazardous. That done, he will make his way back and begin poking around the ruins, trying to remain relatively close to the entrance.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-31, 01:59 AM
Nessa gasped in horror at the sight of the two mons. Her hands shook as she held Lancelots ball. She wouldn't let them get her. She couldn't even think about it. Through her excruciating headache Nessa manages to get enough of a grip on the tactical situtaion to command.

Lance - spread out. Confuse the spider.
Lancelot quickly spread out, with the real copy at the back of the group directly in front of Nessa. All four copies eyes glowed as it attacked the giant spider.

Confusion. [roll0] AC 2 special psychic. confuse 19+ [roll]2d8+18[/roll rolled 22 damage in OOC. [roll1].

planswalker
2013-01-31, 01:59 AM
Lea watches the golett's display with interest, wanting to see how this is resolved. As a precautionary measure, she has Corton puff itself out to larger than he normally is.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 08:44 AM
Zack
(There would be a cool expainy bit here if there was a mon that could translate for you like ven, steven, echo, lancelot, jade, or edgar around.) The older one looks you over then looks at the younger one which has resumed imitating its pose in an effort to impress it. It nod at you and then assumes a different fighting stance and makes a hand gesture at you to attack him.

Lea
some wis checks might be useful

Lucius
Before you go Glen gives you some advice "A click means that it is a trigger if there is no noise after that that means all the traps rigged to the trigger are disabled, a ping means a trigger some where in the room is now armed likely likely a previously disarmed trigger, and thunk means a trigger had one of its traps disabled, and finally a buzz means you triggered a trap. Some traps can injure you, but others will instead feed off your worst fears to scare or humiliate you."

You arrive at the at the ruins to find Nessa, and Lancelot alone in the court yard staring back at the entrance in horror. For some reason Nessa isn't wearing any clothes and is of course shivering in this cold weather.

Nessa
The attack seems to have no effect on the creature at all as it moves within mere meters of you and Lancelot and lets out a chilling screech.(def stages -2)

The bear riding on its back seems to be having a rabies induced seizure causing it to shake its head and thrash about violently spraying foam every where. If Lucius doesn't qualify as "boy Nessa likes" then her dream smoke induced state of mind will make him appears as a boy she liked from back home.

Major
2013-01-31, 01:46 PM
Rebecca glances back at the cargo and then the computer console debating which to look at first. While the computer would most likely be the most useful, the cargo should be quicker to check.

With that in mind, Rebecca moves to the back and starts digging around in the cargo hold hoping to find a lead on Grilles or at least learn about his organization.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 01:59 PM
Rebecca
The cargo is very utilitarian. you find...
A crate of convince store food
A case with some survival gear like an inflatable raft, first aid kit, 6 flashlights, a map(new no markings), a radio, emergency rations, fresh water, blankets, flares, matches, etc...
A small bag with a note that says #4's stuff don't touch unless you've paid me!
Some rope, a stretcher, and a lot of sedatives(likely for glen)
A box with a few generic sets of clothes
A manila envelope

Major
2013-01-31, 02:21 PM
The first crate Rebecca only dug around in for a bit before realizing it was just food. She made a note to possibly take it with her since food was always helpful, but for now it wasn't important. As she moved onto the case, she grinned. She would definitely use some of these supplies. She grabbed the case and set it to the side, claiming it for her own. The radio was especially interesting and she made a mental note to check it out once she was done on the plane. As she found the small bag she raised an eyebrow and opened it. Next, she pocketed the rope and some sedatives, leaving the stretcher. She dug around in the clothes, hoping that underneath the clothes there might be some of those weird E-cloaks. Finally, she opened the envelope.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 02:28 PM
Rebecca
The small bag has an assortment of higher quality clothes with many duplicates of varying sizes all of which are very conspicuous, and scandalous looking.

No E cloaks just inconspicuous civvies.

The envelope has a series of hand written notes, diagrams, and photo's of glen, and the temple one of them must have done their homework on the way here. unfortunately it appears to be written in either a foreign language or a code.

Major
2013-01-31, 02:34 PM
Rebecca closes up the envelope and pockets it for now. She'd look into it later or turn it into the rangers to use if she couldn't crack it. Rebecca ponders taking the scandalous clothing and using it as a prank, but decides not to and tosses it back. With the cargo hold completely searched, Rebecca heads up to the computer console and powers it up.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-31, 02:40 PM
Nessa's mind almost split open with all the things going on at once. Lucius shouldn't be here. Why was he here? He could get killed! She couldn't focus it all. Somehow, she processed that the spider was dark type, so she released Narwha.

And then she remembered she was naked. Her face quickly flushed in emaressment. She quickly covered herself up as best she could with her hands. She was shivering, in excruciating pain, and she couldn't talk with Lancelot. Lucius seeing her naked was too much. She fell to her knees gripping her head in agony and gasped at him.

Get out. Too dangerous. Her voice was ragged and unstable. She was on the verge of tears and didn't know what to do or how to continue on.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 03:11 PM
Rebecca
the computer powers on and the screen says
Passcode:****

Nessa
out of any other logical action since its caught up with you the spider and bear lunge right at you bypassing your Pokemon entirely. As they make contact you feel... nothing... you see a rabid bear sinking its teeth into your arm and a big spider trying to sweep your feet out from under you, and yet you don't feel any pain or even physical contact. Just then your brain remembers that Unown are capable of producing dream smoke and that this must be an illusion and the two monsters disappear in a puff of purple smoke.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-31, 03:25 PM
Nessa breathes in relief as the two phantasms disappear. Mentally exhausted, and still in excruciating amounts of pain, Nessa collapsed onto the cobblestones, barely hanging onto consciousness, with breaths coming heavy and hard.

Major
2013-01-31, 03:40 PM
A smirk crossed Rebecca's face, "Just as expected..." She said as she tapped the release button on Vin's pokeball. "Vin, we got the plan that the cloaked man escaped in. I'm hoping for a lead, mine hacking this computer?"

If I need a wired check: [roll0]
Not sure if I need this since wired is usually just for taking over, but better safe than sorry.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 03:53 PM
Rebecca
Vin gets to work after making the numbers on the screen spin for a few seconds before getting access.

checking ownership... no licence... no registration... no insurance...
conclusion: plane qualifies for salvage under Spinward vehicle code 16478.09

checking gps... wiped...

checking instrument logs... wiped... reconstructing...

The planes ailerons and rudders move around and pause at odd angles and the instruments do the same

Conclusion: plane flew from north east... likely points of origin: resupply boat, the island Dojodo

Major
2013-01-31, 04:00 PM
Rebecca cursed to herself. These people were good. Despite leaving only to ambush the gym leader they had actually taken the time to wipe everything.

"A resupply boat seems the most likely, but at the same time if we can check out Dojodo island at some point that'd be useful." Rebecca thinks for a moment, "So this Spinward Vehicle code means we can keep it? Is it possible to register it to us or something? And are you able to fly it? Not necessarily right now, but still."

BluesEclipse
2013-01-31, 04:05 PM
Lucius blinks as he first notices Nessa, his mind taking a couple of moments to register her current attire - or lack thereof. A bright blush covers his face once he registers her state of undress, but before he can think to look away he notices her releasing Narwha - almost as if she's being attacked by something, except there's nothing there to do the attacking. When she tells him to leave before collapsing in a state of near-unconsciousness, it snaps Lucius out of his surprise. He rushes forward, a faint orange glow filling his eyes as he focuses on warming the air around Nessa to comfortable levels even as he quickly whips his cloak off and wraps it around her. Looking around quickly to make sure nothing of hers is left behind, he starts carrying her back to the ship. "What happened... are you hurt?" he asks, concerned.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 04:38 PM
Rebecca
Can salvage?: yes provisional paper work can be filed from any network attached computer permitting the plane to travel to a government office to fill out paper work and pay fee's.

Vin fly plane?: yes, but window is damaged should restrict self to taxiing until patched, and window should be replaced as soon as possible.

Recommendation: Taxi to Magikarp II, fold wings, and store plane in hold.

Nessa
You feel warmer, covered, and like someone is carrying you.
You don't really need my permission to RP your mons especially the high loyalty ones like Lancelot, Narwha, and Jade.

Lucius
Regardless of Nessa's state of consciousness along the trip when you get back to the boat Glen will say "sigh... let me guess she went looking for gold?"

Major
2013-01-31, 05:10 PM
"Fair enough," Rebecca says with a nod, "We should probably report success with Glen, talk with rangers, and heal up." Rebecca glances out the plane toward the people dealing with the Gollet, before looking back to Vin. "I probably shouldn't, but I need some money to upgrade my styler, think I should run the gauntlet?" Rebecca asks with a smirk.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 05:17 PM
Rebecca
Gauntlet?
Vin wasn't there when glen said anything about gauntlets

Major
2013-01-31, 05:21 PM
"Yeah, apparently the Unown hide this gold in their temples then have people run a bunch of traps to try and see if adventures can get it. Like Temple Raider with Harry Ford."

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 05:24 PM
Rebecca
some things about humans I don't understand so I can't devise objections

Major
2013-01-31, 05:41 PM
"Eh, worse case you can help analyze the traps." Rebecca says before heading back towards the temple.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 05:52 PM
Rebecca
As you head back in to the first room its very dark but you can tell Unown are moving and shifting all around you. and as if they knew what you were up to bricks in the floor start to illuminate slightly as if leading you some where. You eventually find yourself at the entrance of a small room. At first glance it has a stone tile floor, across the room is a small chasm and on the other side is a steel cage drawbridge, you can see through this cage an iron lever. in the center of this room is a fountain the base of which looks like there are 4 cork stoppers around the perimeter and the floor from there slopes slightly to 4 bowls carved into the floor in different corners of the room the room is lit by four oil lamps each above a bowl. finally in the center of the fountain on a pedestal is a large Jewel encrusted gold trinket that resembles an Unown O.wis check for more details

Major
2013-01-31, 05:57 PM
Wis: [roll0]

Rebecca glanced over the room and looked at Vin, "Any ideas?" She asked calmly as she drew her styler.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 06:00 PM
Rebecca
You don't notice anything you didn't see at first glance from where your standing at the entrance, but Vin flies over to the fountain, and then enters you styler and says.
the fountain is full of salt water

Major
2013-01-31, 06:02 PM
"Salt water?" Rebecca ponders, "Interesting..." She mumbles. "Can you inspect the bowls and see if there is anything special about them? Don't touch yet. We got four cork stoppers and four bowls, that seems like one part of the trap at least, but surely it isn't any cork, any bowl..."

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 06:06 PM
Rebecca
Vin obeys and returns.
Metal contacts in all bowls. Salt water is more electrically conductive than fresh water. This suggests the mechanism might be electrical in nature.

Major
2013-01-31, 06:28 PM
"Damn it...that's not good, Sergio is knocked out." Rebecca said with a sigh. "So I'm guessing we use the corks, the water, and electricity. But that doesn't explain the lamp." Rebecca examined the corks for anything strange about them, before examining the survival kit or first aid kit for anything that could generate electricity in Sergio's place.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 06:42 PM
Rebecca
As you cross the room to examine the corks your leg brushes against a thin wire you didn't notice spanning the width of the room. It snaps and you hear a "Click" "BUZZ!" A cluster of Unown descend from holes in the ceiling. your movements feel slowed by invisible forces. Then your coat and shirt come alive and lift them selves off you. The Unown depart with half your uniform.

Major
2013-01-31, 06:47 PM
"Son of a bitch!" Rebecca swears as she watches them. She'd been distracted feeling the wire that she'd missed the chance to use the styler to restrain the Unown. Still, in hindsight with the numbers it probably didn't matter.

As she stood there half-dressed, she frowned and stepped backwards, retracing her steps to avoid that happening again. Once she was in an area she knew was safe she released Marina. "Throw out some light water to make a mist. I want to be able to see the hidden wires. Don't throw out too much though, we don't want to trigger a trap."

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 06:58 PM
Rebecca
Marina sprays some mist allowing you to see one other wire between the chasm and the fountain. Unfortunately the mist extinguishes one of the lamps. "Click" "BUZZ!" you feel drowsy for a moment before snapping out of it and you catch sight of another Unown leaving the room. Then you start feeling sick.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-31, 07:13 PM
Getting no response from Nessa, Lucius quickly carries her back to the ship. He doesn't respond to Glen's statement until placing the woman on her bed in her quarters, after which he heads back out and says, "I'm guessing that's the case - I saw her in the courtyard, without a stitch on, and seemingly terrified of something. I plan on going to check this place out myself, though... I can only imagine what kind of things the Unown might have in store." With that, Lucius heads back out to the ruins, intent on taking a look around himself.

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 07:26 PM
Lucius
"Yeah I should have mentioned that since the Unown probably think you guys are important they will use traps that exploit your fears instead of physically hurt you, but don't assume everything is an illusion what ever you do" Glen then starts making some hot chocolate "she is probably gonna need some of this when she wakes up"

As you head back in to the first room its very dark but as you light it up you can see Unown are moving and shifting all around you. and as if they knew what you were up to bricks in the floor start to illuminate slightly as if leading you some where. You eventually find yourself at the entrance of a small room. At first glance it has a stone tile floor, close to the ceiling are four unlit oil lamps each positioned just below a hole in the ceiling. In the center is a rope dropping from the ceiling and at the end hanging in mid air is a gold trinket that resembles an Unown L.

Major
2013-01-31, 07:49 PM
Rebecca frowned, why was she feeling sick? She shouldn't be sick. What had the Unown done to her. She looked around and clenched her fist and bite her lip trying to hold back her anger. This temple was getting on her nerves. First they took her outfit and now they'd done some kinda poisoning? Her mind flashed to Grilles and how he had poisoned her and she got angrier. As she gritted her teeth she looked around. She was upset, but she knew she still had to focus. These Unown thought they were funny, but all they were doing was pissing her off. Soon she'd get the stupid gold, make the stupid money, and then be done with the stupid place.

"Alright...so we got a stupid cork, stupid bowls, stupid electricity, and a stupid wire. If we avoid the stupid wire and don't extinguish the flames we should hopefully be good..." Rebecca mumbled. She taped her pokeball to release Surskit and Sunny. "Alright guys, we got these corks that we need to get in their respective bowls. Watch out for the wires we got illustrated and watch out for the fire, make sure you don't extinguish it." She said as she dug in her belt to get out four flashlights. She opened it up to expose the electrical parts hoping that dropping the exposed wires into the bowls would channel the electricity. "So drop the cork, then drop the flash lights. Hopefully that will solve something..." Rebecca ordered the team as she handed them out to Vin, Sunny, Bugsy, and Marina.

BluesEclipse
2013-01-31, 08:33 PM
Lucius looks around the room carefully, and tries to see if he can get any idea of what's in the holes in the ceiling.

Looking for more details, particularly about the holes above the lamps(and remember, I am my own flashlight). Also, the rope in the center - is it attached to something on the ceiling, or does it go into a hole in the ceiling?

Perception: [roll0]

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-31, 09:09 PM
Nessa woke up with a start. She looked around, and seeing she was in her own room, collapsed back on the bed. Silently, she tried to reconstruct what had happened. She remembered parts of it, but some of it was fuzzy. She had been naked, that she remembered, but what had happened afterwards?

And then it came back to her. Face flushing, she buried her head in her hands. She couldn't believe that he - he of all people - had seen her without clothes on. She quietly got up, checked her pokeballs (Lucius must have put them back in their balls at some point) and got dressed. Silently she left to look for Lucius - when she didn't find him, she went to talk to Glen.

Glen. Where's Lucius?

planswalker
2013-01-31, 10:59 PM
Lea looks around, trying to soak in any details that might be useful.

you asked for some wisdom checks, so here they are:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]

MintyNinja
2013-01-31, 11:44 PM
I have only a very faint idea of what I'm doing... That's never stopped me before though, Zack thinks as he slips his hand into his pocket and with a rapid movement strikes the adult with a poisonous jab.

Zack: HP 77/131, Dex 7
Poison Jab: AC 2 [roll0] Poison on 15+
Poison, Physical: [roll1] If Crit [roll2]

passinglurker
2013-01-31, 11:56 PM
Rebecca
They all pull their corks at the same time and the water starts to drain out into different bowls as the water collects it appears to become electrified in the bowl(no flash light death necessary) and the tile the bowl is carved into begins to sink into the floor. The water in the fountain runs out and the small door built into the fountain slide closed over all the holes. Nothing seems to happen as a result. Also you notice none of the bowls are full in fact it looks like there was exactly enough water to only fill three of them. Just as you notice this the empty fountain goes "Click!" "tick!" "tick!" "tick!" "tick!"

Lucius
The holes are to deep to see through from this angle but on the ceiling you see an engraved line go from the opposite wall lamp to the hole the rope is coming out of. Also you see a another line go from the right wall lamp to the opposite wall lamp. the lamp above your head as an engraving of the moon on the ceiling and the left lamp has an engraving of the sun.

Nessa
"He has gone up to the temple for the same reasons you did." He hands you a cup of hot chocolate with a big campfire marshmallow floating in it "Don't worry I gave him some advice that should help he likely won't get shaken up as bad as you got... I expect you feel like trubbish right now. NO OFFENCE TO ANY THING LIVING DOWN STAIRS! But if you want to vent I'm good at keeping secrets and am not some one you would be seeing everyday on this boat"

Lea
your gut eventually tells you the following...

Goletts don't breed on thier own the only way they would with out prompting from a breeder is if they encounter a ditto which this older one must have then the ditto ran off leaving him with the egg, and and little idea what to do with the kid.

Zack
It does not look impressed it strikes back with a shadow punch (28 damage before reductions) it then gracefully ascends to a near by tower and points at an identical one and then you.

CosmicOccurence
2013-01-31, 11:59 PM
Nessa curses under her breath when Glen responds and runs off the Magikarp II and to the ruin. Frantically, she searched for Lucius - she couldn't let him go through what she had. Not if she could help it.

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 12:06 AM
Zack takes the hit as well as he can, disappointed in himself for the lackluster attack. But as the ghost pokemon alights on the top of the tower his grin comes back. That he could do. He takes a run at the indicated tower, turning the final steps into a gravity defying stunt that sends him 6m up the side of the tower and he stops on the highest point that he can stand on.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 12:08 AM
Nessa
You find substitute boosted Steven, and a stray bag of trash blocking the door, and says in a very serious tone "You're in no condition to go out. You look worse than that time you freaked, and cut your hair. Unlike you just running off he knows what to expect in there so your just going to have to trust that he will be fine."

Zack
It is more impressed by this. It then looks around confused as to what to do next.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 12:18 AM
Nessa gritted her teeth preparing herself. Sorry Steven, but I'm leaving, and there's nothing you can do about it.

She brushes aside the evee and the trash and, wincing at the pain in her head, stormed out the door and ran back to the ruins.

Major
2013-02-01, 12:26 AM
Rebecca calls her pokemon back to stand near her, "Odd...you guys think that's it?" Rebecca ask as she glances around the room, "Think it's safe to get the idol?"

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 12:32 AM
Lucius looks around for a moment, thinking carefully. Nodding to himself, he uses a brief wisp of flame to light the torch with the sun symbol above it first, waiting to see what happpens before he continues.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 12:42 AM
Rebecca
your pokemon your RP none know anything Rebecca dosen't

Nessa
while he stands firm you are bigger than him and are able to push through he instead grabs your leg and you start dragging him. Also surprisingly the the trash sprouts arms and does the same.

You then hear glen say still holding both cups of cocoa. "Their just concerned for your well being Nessa your not going to be any good to any one if your not thinking clearly. I sent one of mine to keep an eye on him, and sent a formal complaint to the Unown with it what ever you went through isn't going to happend to him."

Lucius
"Click" "BUZZ!" You feel your powers give a "burp" and you hear something cave in further down the hall.

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 12:47 AM
Zack points to the Golett and then points to himself, using two fingers to indicate 'watch'. After a few seconds Zack seems to blend right in with the tower, the ninja vanishing from sight. He stays hidden for as long as he can, or until the Golett attempts to keep up.

My plan is for Zack to remain hidden longer than the Golett.
Stealth check: Vs 16 [roll]1d20+12[roll] Every round.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 12:50 AM
Nessa flexed her mental muscles and ripped the two pokemon from her legs, and smashed the cocoa against the wall behind Glen before storming out and to the ruins.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 12:53 AM
Zack
The Golett rubs its eyes in disbelief it then leaps down and transforms the terrain around it so it look like he is a pile of rocks but he can't help it and peaks again giving away his disguise with his glowing eyes.

Nessa
The trash bag spits up a blob that shatters into purple crystal spikes that litter the gangplank off the ship. Looking back you see it sprouted eyes and a mouth now and is crying profusely as if begging you not to go.

steven says to glen "aren't you gonna say something?!" and Glen answers "Look what else is there to say! I'm not some sage old saved the day once wise guy like collin or dave if she wants to go and screw up and never figure out how she can talk to her ralts again then just let her!" he storms back inside. Steven looks back at you and says "uh he wasn't supposed to say that out loud"

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 12:57 AM
Breaking from his stillness, Zack leaps off the tower. The fact that this might be a bad idea doesn't actually enter his head. What does is this: Heh, this will show him! As he flies through the air, a good 6 or 7 meters off the ground, he twists and turns in such a way designed to mesmerize. Hopefully his twisting lends him the momentum to turn a hard landing into a graceful roll.

Dex for AWESOME!!! check: [roll0]

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 12:58 AM
Lucius looks around carefully, thinking for a moment before placing his hand on one of the stone walls. Reaching out with his senses, he tries to feel the walls, simply identifying where the stone is, and where other things - metal, water, air, or anything other than stone - might be, in order to try and locate the traps.

WIS check to use Elemental Prestidigitation to feel out the room as much as possible - [roll0]

Major
2013-02-01, 01:04 AM
"Alright all of you, we are looking good, but keep a look out. I mess this up and the fricken Unown try crap, be on your guard and ready to defend. Maybe a few long ranged shots and they'll back off." Rebecca bite her lip nervously. On one hand the lever seemed too obvious and she could get the idol without the lever. But on the other hand she was worried skipping stuff would set off a trap.

With a deep breath and a hope she was right, Rebecca pointed her styler at the lever and fired the cable attachment as a grappling hook to grab and pull the lever from her side of the chasm.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:12 AM
Lucius
As you step on the floor to reach the walls you hear a "Click" "BUZZ!", and stone doors slide shut behind you

Rebecca
The bars that make the bridge are to close together your styler can't fit through. Just then the fountain stops ticking "BUZZ!" a metal ball falls from a hole in the ceiling and strikes Marina (20 damage before reductions)

Zack
The older, and younger golett seem to have a long silent conversation. eventually the younger one walks up to you and looks at you expectantly.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:15 AM
Nessa stopped dead when she heard Glen's comments. She still couldn't talk with Lancelot? She'd figured that that had stopped when the unknown had quit torturing her.

Quickly, she released Lancelot. Lancelot. Can you hear me. When the ralts didn't reply, she broke down in tears, with Lancelot in her arms. No. It can't be true, Lancelot. Come on Lancelot.

The ralts shook its head in sadness. He couldn't do it. Their link had been severed by the unknowns.

After a long minute, Nessa picked up Lancelot and walked after Glen. She opened the door and walked in. Without preamble she started talking. You said I could gain my link with Lancelot back. How?

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 01:20 AM
Zack smiles as the younger Golett approaches him. He takes a great ball from his pocket and taps the little guy with it. I hope this works, I don't have that many balls.

Catch Roll: [roll0]

Major
2013-02-01, 01:23 AM
Rebecca quickly moves to check on Marina as she looks around worried. As she checks Marina's injuries she recalls her other pokemon to make sure they aren't hurt. "Damn it...sorry, I don't know what I did wrong..." Rebecca apologizes. "This gauntlet thing just keeps getting worse and worse..." Rebecca mumbles.

"Marina, I know you are hurt, but can you push the lever with a burst of water? I can't get it with my styler, but a water gun to the lever might help." Rebecca says as she stands over Marina defensively.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:26 AM
Nessa
"Its the result of a psychic impression. I won't go into the science of it that info card I gave you guys for TM covers most of it, but your impressions are different from what they use in TM's. The Impressions won't manifest themselves in your dreams on their own. The only way to get them to manifest so you can relay their knowledge and dissipate them is by piggy backing their manifestation off another impression's manifestation." he offers you another cup of cocoa before continuing "Trust me it will help"

Zack
lvl 8 Golett
Rebecca
The lever moves up and down not forward and back the water blast has no effect assuming the bars don't deflect it. No traps are triggered.

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 01:27 AM
Lucius whirls around, looking at the doors that shut behind him, and trying to pry them open, both with his hands and with his powers.

STR check to pry doors open - [roll0]
CON check to force doors open with EP - [roll1]

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:30 AM
Lucius
You manage to burrow a small hole only to reveal a solid metal wall behind the stone

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:38 AM
Nessa takes the chocolaate and drinks a sip. Repeat that once more, this time in English. I'm a psychic, not a move tutor. I don't understand the jargon you're throwing around. What do manifestations have to do with my telepathy?

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 01:39 AM
Lucius pounds on the wall, cursing. "Trub... trapped..." Narrowing his eyes, he fires as powerful a blast of water at the sealed door before scowling to himself. "Alright... calm down... just need to figure this out, and I should be able to get out of here." He closes his eyes, taking a couple of deep breaths before opening them again. Looking around, he nods to himself, and says, "Probably connected to those torches..." Walking over towards the torch on the right wall, he creates a wisp of flame to light it, and waits to see what happens.

Major
2013-02-01, 01:42 AM
Rebecca sends out Sunny, "Can your fines reach that lever from here?" Rebecca asks.

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 01:48 AM
Zack watches while the digitizes into the Box System. With a slight bow, he bids farewell to the Golett. He returns to Lea's side and says, "You see that? That was pretty cool, eh?"

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:48 AM
Nessa
"An impression kinda creates a void, and in that thoughts, behaviors, intentions, and actions are sucked in to create something that appears alive, intelligent, and believable. Its used to make dreams that teach pokemon. In your case its just sucking in every thing Lancelot is saying. If you had an impression dream for another reason you could in that dream find the impression blocking Lancelots thoughts to you and dissipate it. The tricky part is inducing an impression dream in a human." answers Glen

Rebecca
sunny doesn't have vines so she shakes her head no.

Lucius
"Click" "Ping!" goes the torch

Major
2013-02-01, 01:52 AM
Kelaeon sighs and recalls Sunny before sending out Bugsy, "Can your string shot move that lever? Not sure how well you can move it."

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 01:53 AM
Scowling, Lucius quickly extinguishes the torch, before turning and lighting the torch near the door, with the symbol of the moon. I can't see any kind of pattern here, except that damn near everything seems to be a trap of some sort... maybe it would be better just to grab the thing and go...

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:11 AM
Rebecca
To get the right angle bugsy moves to the edge of the chasm, and as she does a tile on the edge drops slightly under her weight "Click" "BUZZ!" you hear a voice coming from one of the bowls of water.

Lucius
right torch "Click!" "thunk"
moon torch "Click BUZZ!" the tile below it descends into the floor before you can move towards it a bowl filled with water appears in it place. You start hear a faint voice it sounds like your father when he was younger. as you get closer the voice gets louder you hear. "mommy left to have a baby little lu. she couldn't stay on the boat if your sister came then there might be trouble we learned that from you" he chuckles "You and rebecca will get along fine" there is a reflection in the pool of water you remember seeing this then it fast forwards mom is back but she looks upset you then say something to dad "daddy you said I would meet becca where is she?" your father also looks sad and says "son this is very important... forget I ever told you anything... we shouldn't have sent mom away to have a baby... and don't mention becca around your mom" he then goes to comfort your mom and you remember the feeling of wondering if this was your fault.

Major
2013-02-01, 02:16 AM
Rebecca ignores the voice at first and quickly yanks Bugsy's pokeball out to recall the pokemon as quickly as possible worried it might fall. Once she was sure her pokemon was safe, the fear faded from her face and she glanced at the water bowl confused. Perhaps it was a clue?

She slowly moved closer to the bowl trying to hear what it was saying, but being careful where it stepped.

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 02:20 AM
Lucius watches the scene, long-forgotten memories resurfacing as he does. "That... that's..." He closes his eyes, having something of a better understanding now then he did back then. "I had forgotten... when mom left the first time, she was pregnant... Dad had her head ashore so she could get to an actual hospital. Dad never told me exactly what happened... he just told me not to mention Becca again. Mom left again soon after this... and for good this time..." Lucius's hand reaches out, touching the surface of the water... reaching for his mother's image.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 02:29 AM
After absorbing the information, Nessa looks at Glen. Do you know any dream doctors? They should be able to put me wherever I need to go, couldn't they? Their specialty is dreaming after all.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:54 AM
Rebecca
Its like looking into past you see a lady that looks so familiar for some reason talking to another lady with a bandanna with a big A on it. You hear her say "Yes things are going well thanks for asking Rebecca has been a little angel when she doesn't need her diaper changed but I'm afraid to say she hasn't showed signs of elemental affinity like like my first child Lucius" "Ah well the egg head said it was unlikely the tricks they pulled would be good for more than one kid. Anyway HQ has a mission for you and they wanted you to work with... her... again" "sigh even on maternity leave eh? and I bet she wanted me to bring her helmet too" "yup she is an odd one and I have her helmet fight here" "your Rebecca's baby sitter then?" "sure am!" "If anything happens to her you will die with in three days its as simple as that" you then see her leave and the vision fast forwards your now crawling towards a window and sitting in the sill is an eevee. as you get close the eevee runs away and you accidentally tumble out after it. the water returns to normal.

Lucius
The image fades before you can touch it you then hear a bang and turning around you see a prime Unown in the shape of a bird has busted through the wall. it plucks the trinket gives it to you and motions for you to follow as it forces the doors open.

Nessa
Glen shakes his head "Its not that simple what you need is a powerful item... Something a psychic had left an impression on naturally. Such things are rarer that flying pikachu's, but talking with steven about what happened in the fight I think I know where such an item is... with your Mienfoo's pendent we might be ale to induce an impression dream, but its risky natural impressions are flukes and there is no way of knowing how it will behave, but if your willing we can try."

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 02:58 AM
Lucius takes the idol from the Unown, and follows it in something of a daze, still focused on the image he saw. I wonder... what happened to Becca... he thinks to himself, before resolving to radio his father's ship and ask what truly happened to his lost sister. Though, I wonder... nah, he shakes his head with a rueful smile, it couldn't be her. Rebecca's not an uncommon name... and for us to meet here... the world doesn't work like a storybook. It's just a coincidence, I'm sure...

Major
2013-02-01, 03:10 AM
As Rebecca listened her facial expression was probably very interesting for the Unown. At first her response was confusion as she tried to recall where she had seen the first woman before. Then it turned to shock as the woman with the "A" spoke. However, the look of shock turned into an eye-roll. There was no way any of this was true and this was just another Unown trick of them screwing with her. As she turned away, she looked around the room and snorted, "Yeah, right. Nice try you guys."

As she turned, however, her mind raced. Why did she recall a woman that looked familiar, why would the Unown try and connect her to Lucius of all people, and what happened to the familiar woman.

Rebecca tried to focus on the puzzle, but despite her belief it was all a trick, her mind couldn't stop asking those questions. She looked back over the room fustrated as she tried to figure out what to do with her distracted mind.

As she looked around while trying to focus, she tried to see if there was anyway her grappling hook could get her to the other side with the lever.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 03:24 AM
Rebecca
Just then a pink Eevolution slinks in he appears to be giggling and you hear him say in your mind Pardon me as fun as this was to watch a bird brained Unown requested I cut the game short The lever is pulled down with the Eevolutions mind and you hear "Click" "thunk" "thunk" "thunk" "thunk" He then telekinetically picks up the idol and floats it to you. he then says I was also to have you follow me out even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming though I see no need for such measures am I right?

Lucius
It appears to be leading you back to the court yard.

Major
2013-02-01, 03:27 AM
Suddenly the shock and annoyance fades from Rebecca's face as she sees the eeveelution and a giant grin replaces it. She reaches for her pokeballs, but hesitates, not wanting to start a fight right now. She takes the idol and nods, "No way, I'll definitely come along!" She says moving toward the new eeveelution as she quickly grabs her pokedex to scan the pokemon. Her mind quickly raced with the ways she could befriend the beautiful awesome looking pokemon and convince him to come with her. After all he was PINK! And pretty! And cool! And he talked! This pokemon had to be the best eevelution yet!

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:30 AM
Lucius follows the Unown into the courtyard, and once there makes his way back to the ship.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 03:39 AM
Lucius
when you arrive at the court yard you find Rebecca there with a pink eevolution and in a disturbing trend she is missing half her uniform.

Rebecca
I get the feeling you are as the humans call it "geeking out" and I guess by what the pool of reflection trap showed you and the similar pokemon you have you must have a preference for Eevee's. Well save your breath I wait here on this island for the day my soulmate shall come to claim me as was prophesied to me by the Unown. he leads you to the court yard its rather chilly with only half a uniform also you see lucius arrive at the same time being lead by a prime Unown that looks like a bird.

Major
2013-02-01, 03:48 AM
While Rebecca vaguly felt the breeze and was a bit chilling, she was too busy geeking out to notice Lucius of even realize her attire consisted of her in a grey sports bra. "Is your soulmate a Vaporeon? Marina is very smart and friendly and cool like you? Or is it something else? I can totally help you find them if its not. Why not go out and grab fate by the balls?"

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:52 AM
Lucius sees Rebecca there along with the Espeon, and blinks, noticing her attire. Turning to the bird-like Unown, he says, "First Nessa, now Rebecca... are you all secretly perverts or something?" Shaking his head, both in befuddlement at the Unown's apparent preference for disrobing women that try their gauntlet and to clear his mind as he reminds himself that Rebecca is a common name, he walks over, doing the courtesy of warming the air around Rebecca and the Eeveelution with her. Scanning the Pokemon, Lucius says to the Ranger, "I see you tried this too... how'd you do?"

Major
2013-02-01, 03:55 AM
"Found gold, but it is irrelevant! The greatest treasure is right here! Isn't he AWESOME?!" Rebecca asks with a huge grin. She glances over her shoulder and frowns when he sees who it is. "Oh...its you..."

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:57 AM
At the cold response from Rebecca once she realizes who he is, Lucius looks at Rebecca oddly. "Erm... yeah, it's me... were you hoping for someone else?"

Major
2013-02-01, 03:59 AM
"No." She says before looking back at the Espeon. "Just wasn't...nevermind forget it."

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 04:02 AM
Shaking his head, Lucius shrugs and says, "Right... right. So, I see you found yourself another team member..."

Major
2013-02-01, 04:06 AM
"Hopefully..." Rebecca mumbles before glancing back at Lucius for a moment while contemplating. He must have run the gauntlet which was why the unown had picked him. It didn't explain how she recognized the one lady, but still. She quickly looked away again. Now was the time to convince this majestic pokemon to come with her not think Lucius was related to her.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 04:11 AM
Rebecca
no no no you misunderstand not soul mate as in breeding, but simply soul mate as in some one I was fated to meet and follow. My soul mate shall be a trainer actually I'll just quote the whole thing "for the day shall come when the saplings shall be gathered by there great tree that blocks the path of the bane as he is hewn down by time and among the saplings shall be a fair sister who is bound to elements and hunts her own teacher. You shall wait on the island that bares the name of her teacher so that she may claim you and be ready for the coming war" so as you can see it can't possibly be you, but maybe you can help me with something... can you introduce me to that blond girl you were with she seems to have a strong bond with at least one element so I have a good feeling about her

Lucius
That one isn't he is well trained, but the wild ones sort of are but not with bosoms they are addicted to facial expression, and since they can't make many on their own they invented this game to get expressions out of others. Its simply that disrobing prompts reactions and expressions that entertain them they don't actually understand modesty or breeding. says the espeon

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 04:16 AM
Lucius blinks, surprised that the Espeon responded to him. "I see... I suppose that makes sense." He then looks around and, seeing the bird-like Unown still there, looks at it for a moment, curiously, before saying to it, "Thanks for showing me out... Did you want a tip, or something?"

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 04:24 AM
Rebecca and Lucius
the espeon translates for the unown
He says master glen sent him to keep an eye on the unown's games after what happened to some one named nessa he also says he believed the Unown went to far using the pool of reflection on both of you cause of the harm its brutal and consistent honesty and truthfulness has dealt in the past. so he intervened he recommends you return to he ship the one named nessa may about to be undergoing a mental procedure.

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 04:28 AM
Lucius listens to the Espeon's words for a moment before letting out a muttered curse, wondering just what was done to Nessa that she needs some sort of psychic treatment for it. "I'm heading back to the ship, Becca..." he says, not even noticing as the shortened name slips out, and takes off towards the ship without waiting for her response.

planswalker
2013-02-01, 05:54 AM
Lea
your gut eventually tells you the following...

Goletts don't breed on thier own the only way they would with out prompting from a breeder is if they encounter a ditto which this older one must have then the ditto ran off leaving him with the egg, and and little idea what to do with the kid.

Lea ponders this while Zack is impressing the golett.

Zack watches while the digitizes into the Box System. With a slight bow, he bids farewell to the Golett. He returns to Lea's side and says, "You see that? That was pretty cool, eh?"

very sorry my turning in early kept you out of the loop tonight. I don't mind if you move on without me and just have Lea tag along behind you.

"Yes that was. How did you know the big golett was a single parent with no clue how to raise a baby and looking for someone who could raise his child right?"

After hearing his answer: "So, um, I was thinking about going and risking a run at some of the gold inside the unown temple place. Mind coming with me? I suspect that traps are far more dangerous when tackled alone."

Major
2013-02-01, 07:44 AM
Rebecca grins, "Well then that's perfect. Your great tree refers to Professor Ironwood, the saplings refer to all the people he gathered, which is our group of trainers." Rebecca hesitates at the bound to elements things, "Well...I got a Jolteon, lightning, a Vaporeon, water, and a Leafeon, Grass, so that helps. I was trained by ex-Ranger Captain Grilles, a vile and evil man who I plan on taking out. He betrayed me and poisoned me." She ignores the sister line.

Since Rebecca had heard the name 'Rebecca' during her pool, she isn't phased by the name 'Becca'.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 08:52 AM
Rebecca
hmm interesting theory... if the interpretation of ironwood being the great tree and your group being gathered by him were true then I would have further confirmation I was fated for the blond girl... she seems to have an affinity for plants and saplings are plants... your claim to having a Nemesis with the same name as the island is offley convenient so that will need some sort of proof though... some thing the Unown says to the espeon makes him upset and he broadcasts generally on accident how dare you say my interest in the blond girl is based purely on chest size! the prophecy said she would be fair why would it say that if it didn't mean the fairest and fairness is based on so much more than pure chest size! The fact she has the largest chest size is a coincidence! the bird Unown seems to chuckle and then heads back into the temple. so are you going to help me meet this blond haired girl or are you just going to return to your boat with your brother?

Lucius
When you arrive at the boat you will find toxic spikes littering the gang plank and you see Steven and a trash bag you can likely assume is Edgar pacing the deck with worried looks on their faces.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 10:49 AM
Nessa was immediately apprehensive. What would happen to the pendant? That is a very important thing to Jade, and I don't want to take it away from her.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 11:02 AM
Nessa
"I wouldn't know for sure, and like I said it would be a risk. I know so little about it, but I think if the pendent was used physically it should be fine, and likely its special properties should stay intact if the elemental energy it gives off is unrelated to the impression I suspect is there, but if I'm wrong it might weaken or depower, but Mienfoo's are aura users she will be able to see how important your connection to Lancelot is to you, and she might think that saving that link is worth more than the ability to throw fire punches when she is mad." Answers Glen.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 11:36 AM
Nessa nodded and released Jade. Jade. I have a a very important favor to ask of you. Due to some stupid decisions, I lost my connection with Lancelot. Can I try and use your pendant to get it back. I can't say it won't hurt it, but it shouldn't.

Jade tilted her head ever so slightly to one side with a curious look on her face. Then she remembered a conversation she had had with the little Ralts. Nessa meant everything to him, and him to her. She nodded solemnly and fished around for the pendant. Jade handed it over gratefully, and then turned away in fright - hoping nothing would happen to it.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 11:50 AM
Nessa
First time actually holding it you can tell in addition to the warm/cold/static feeling I mentioned before its has a feeling like it has psychic residue which is odd for an inanimate object.

"Ok so for our best odds we are gonna need you Lancelot and Jade to fall asleep at the same time..." just then Edgar appears and interrupts motioning you guys to follow. "It seems he has something to add" the Trubbish leads you glen and your pokemon down to sickbay "Ah good thinking Edgar this is much more space than Nessa's bedroom." he pushes some beds together into the center of the room "alright you three lay down here. Nessa you wear the pendent cause you have the biggest brain and both you and Lancelot project a stream of thoughts into Jade who will use her aura to form a bridge, and I am gonna get chanting" he sits down cross legged and releases four prime Unowns(shaped like fish, monkey, bug, and snake) they take equal distant positions around the beds. "ready to start when you are just lie down stream thoughts into jade and drift to sleep"

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 12:41 PM
Nessa lays down on the bed, and closes her eyes. Silently, she started streaming her thoughts to Jade. Thought it took longer than anticipated, she eventually drifted off into sleep.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 12:57 PM
Nessa
As lay down you notice something about this room. There is children's artwork on the walls probably to make it more calming. It depicts three small baby birds over and over each a different color (yellow, red, and blue) and as you close your eyes you see on the wall right front if you the three birds flying in a circle playfully chasing each other each enveloped in a comet shape of its own color... kinda like the pendent.

As you drift off you can here Glen saying words in a strange language, and the Unown making their telepathic song like in the oracle chamber. As you drift further from consciousness you feel Lancelot and Jades presences growing closer and closer until finally... Your back at the Cafe you worked in Hoenn, your long hair is back, and your wearing one of your summer dresses. Lancelot and Jade are there too.You may communicate with Lancelot while in the dream.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:04 PM
Nessa! Lancelot cried joyfully. Nessa immediately bent down and hugged him - crying incessantly. I'm so sorry Lancelot. This is all my fault. Protect me please. The ralts nodded, and the moment ended.

Nessa looked around the cafe and fingered her long hair. It was nice to have it back, she enjoyed long hair more. Jade, this is a cafe I worked at before. I wonder why I'm here.

She looks around the cafe - trying to see if anything was different about the cafe than when she had been here in real life.

Int Roll [roll0]

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:10 PM
Nessa
Looking around the cafe you see a lot of familiar faces but there is one person you haven't seen before sitting towards the back. He has a whole table to himself and has spread papers all over it as he draws, sketches, and writes away.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:17 PM
Wondering why somebody she didn't know would be in one of her dreams, Nessa surreptitiously attempts to read the mans mind. At the first sign of resistance, she backs out. The whole time she acts as normally as she could.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:21 PM
Nessa
His mind appears to be full of technobabble, but soon after you enter his mind it quiets up, and you hear in your mind May I help you? he is now looking at you.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:26 PM
Nessa cursed silently. She had hoped he wouldn't notice her intrusion. I was wondering who you were. I haven't seen you around before.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:36 PM
Nessa
Ah well I'm not normally one to share details about or draw attention to myself he gets up and walks over to you and then says out loud "but I do strive to be polite the name is Chekhov" A mechanical arm pops out of the back pack he is wearing and positions itself to shake your hand. He blinks at what he just did, face palms, and quickly retracts the arm so much for first impressions eh? I probably looked like a real nerd there he then offers a normal hand to shake.

Jade lets out a gasp and it looks like she is holding back the desire to geek out.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:38 PM
Nessa shakes the mans hand. Vanessa Reeve, but you can call me Nessa.

She glances at Jade curiously, wondering why she was freaking out. Do you know him?

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 01:44 PM
Nessa
Jade says excitedly Its Chekhov! From the stories I was told about the pendent! she is squirming with excitement.

Uh is she gonna be alright? Says Chekhov telepathically when he notices Jade.

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 01:54 PM
Not sure. It seems she's heard about you though. Something about her pendant. You famous?

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:00 PM
Nessa
Well I try not to be though life keeps throwing twists and opportunities at me I find that fame, and attention usually lead to someone bigger coming along to stomp you down. So if I had it my way the world would never know the name Chekhov Ironwood he thinks back.

He crouches down and shakes the mienfoo's hand. "pleasure to meet you little one"

Jade's face = BIG SMILE

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 02:04 PM
"Edgar, I presume? Any chance you can clear these spikes? And thanks for helping with the guy in the hold..." he says when he sees the obstruction. As he waits for Edgar to do that, he turns to Steven and asks, "So what's wrong with Nessa? What's this psychic procedure she's going through?"

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 02:07 PM
Ironwood? Your name is Ironwood? Nessa was extremely surprised. Still, she might be able to get some information out of him while she could.

May I ask you a question? Do you know what the Bane of Cinnibar is?

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:18 PM
Lucius
Edgar runs over and quickly gobbles up his spikes.

"She can't send or receive telepathy with her Ralts. Glen got real mad when one of his told him the wild Unowns did that. So now he is using Nessa's Mienfoo's pendent and his own Unowns to try and fix it by having her dream." answers Steven "though she did almost go running after you when she heard you went to the temple, I take it since you still have pants Glens advice helped."

Nessa
He looks up at you in surprise and then over his shoulder then back at you two things first where did you hear about that? and second what possessed you to think saying that out loud was a good idea? Team Eternal could have spies anywhere. He turns slightly grayer as he says "team eternal"

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 02:23 PM
Shaking his head, Lucius answers, "No, but apparently he had one of the bigger Unown there bail me out..." His mind drifts back to what he saw in that pool for a moment before he sighs. "What did happen brought up some other questions there, though... but that can wait until later. Mind showing me where Nessa is? I want to see if there's anything I might be able to do to help..."

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:28 PM
Lucius
"Nessa and Glen are down in sick bay"

You find Glen and four prime Unowns leaning against the sickbay door panting. He has noticeable scorch marks and his hair is smoking.

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 02:30 PM
Lucius curses, heading over to Glen. "Glen, what happened? Are you alright? Is Nessa alright?"

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 02:31 PM
Nessa's mind flashed back to the battle in the oracle chamber. The bodysnatchers each had an E on their uniform. So that was who they were.

Let's just say I stumbled upon a very curious device, was told a very confusing prophecy by an oracle unknown, and was by a team of bodysnatchers who were apparently part of this Team Eternal. So what's the bane of Cinnibar?

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 02:43 PM
Zack looks momentarily confused by Lea's explanation. "No... I just figured the big guy there wanted me to prove I was capable of protecting the little one. Still gotta think of a name for it too..." he trails off. He returns Callie to her pokeball. As Lea suggests the opportunity to go fetch some gold Zack's face lights up. "Definitely. A nice souvenir for the gang back home would be a decent way to say I'm doing alright."

Plans: The reason Zack stuck around with Lea is because I needed the break. :smalltongue: Had a few things going on at once last night. No need to apologize.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 02:55 PM
Nessa
blast another person roped in... I haven't even told my own friends about this due to how dangerous this is for anyone who knows... well you should know so you can last as long as you can... there was a lab on cinnabar that was conducting experiments in the science of clone creating and altering pokemon... to accomplish this they manipulated the stability of reality itself it induce mutations. They succeeded in cloning and enhancing a legendary pokemon they called their creation Mewtwo it was supposed to be the most powerful pokemon but they couldn't control it and it escaped, but what they didn't realise is they also created something entirely new as a side effect... a being of impossible power that could cause untold destruction. this being assumed the first name given to it... its name is MissingNo.

It could have destroyed the whole world maybe even the whole universe if Kyogre had not permitted Groudon to erupt Cinnabars volcano, and wipe it out before it was to late... and maybe they were to late because before it was destroyed it was able to instill the idea of its existence and now his eternal servants seek to recreate their master. he turns grayer and grayer as he talks and wisps that sound like yours and Lancelot's cries shoot out from him as he talks.

Lucius
he coughs up smoke "yes... your sick bay isn't though... lets just say things were going smoothly until it actually worked... the pendent started throwing around elemental energy like crazy and took over perpetuating the dream itself. Anyone in the shared dream seems to be protected. everyone else has a bulls eye painted on their chest."

Zack and Lea
As you head back in to the first room its very dark but as you light it up you can see Unown are moving and shifting all around you. and as if they knew what you were up to bricks in the floor start to illuminate slightly as if leading you some where. You eventually find yourself at the entrance of a large room. At first glance you see six statues lined up near the entrance each sits on a track of smooth stone and engraved into the track are Unown Glyphs one for each letter of the alphabet on the right wall there are two buttons with engravings they say...

clue - two traps
test - one trap

and next to the buttons on a shelf sits two Unown idols resembling Unowns D and !. below them is another engraving.

take w/ wrong answer - 4 traps
take w/ right answer - free

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:00 PM
Lucius scowls, before looking into the room. "Elemental energy, huh? Is it going to endanger her at all, or the ship itself?"

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 03:14 PM
Lucius
"this ship is surprisingly solid its not even scratching the paint either that or the pendent is being smart. As for Nessa she doesn't look like me so I believe she is fine to because she is in the dream" he continues coughing "maybe its safe for you to check "Aurthur larson" think you can handle a little lightning?" as you look in you see stuff flying everywhere whether by telekinesis or wind you can't tell. Nessa Jade and Lancelot do not appear to be harmed but from the pendent an arc of electricity is going to each of their foreheads. then an arc reaches out for you...

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:22 PM
Lucius doesn't have time to think as a violet glow floods his eyes. Opening himself to the very essence of the raging storm, the very nature of lightning himself, his instincts take over as his powers begin working not to repel the lightning, but to channel it without harm - if such a thing is possible.

passinglurker
2013-02-01, 03:25 PM
Lucius
Your in a cafe Nessa is there her hair is long again, and she is in a sundress. Lancelot and Jade are also with her. She seems to be in a staring contest with a man wearing a backpack, or maybe their just using telepathy.

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:28 PM
Lucius blinks, looking around himself in wonder. "Nessa?" he asks, not entirely sure what's happened.

MintyNinja
2013-02-01, 03:35 PM
"I'm not the smartest guy around, I can admit to that, but here's what I've gathered about this room: We have to move those statues over the letters that spell out the answer. We can ask for a clue, but that will add an extra trap. We can also just take the statues, but that will trigger four traps. I think we should get a clue, how about you?"

CosmicOccurence
2013-02-01, 03:38 PM
Nessa mind reeled. So this is who they were fighting. She filed the information away for later use. Anyways, I have a question for you. In reality, all this is happening in my dreams, including you unfortunately. Do you know how I could find an artificial impression lodged in my head?

And then Lucius walked in. Her face flushed as she remembered what had happened in front of the cave. But why was Lucius in her dreams. Her face flushed even more at the thought of that. Was this her subconscious messing with her?

Lucius, what are you doing here?

BluesEclipse
2013-02-01, 03:42 PM
Lucius notices the sudden blush on Nessa's face and finds himself blushing slightly as well as his mind drifts to why she would be. He answers her question, however, saying, "No idea - that pendant of Jade's is going haywire, throwing lightning around everywhere... I suppose it kind of makes sense if this is your dream. I remember you, Jade and Lancelot all were connected to the thing by arcs of lightning... when the pendant sent one my way, I just... reacted to it. Tried channeling it like I would normal lightning - and wound up here."