PDA

View Full Version : Superior Two-Weapon Fighting???

Deceit
2013-01-21, 11:35 PM
I've been scouring Google left and right, but I can't seem to find any information regarding this ability.

I know it's the second level ability from the Bloodclaw Master PrC, but my question is whether this exists as a class ability for ANY other PrC in the 3.5 universe?

Thanks!

Urpriest
2013-01-21, 11:43 PM
Are you looking for abilities with the same name, or the same effect? Tempest gets an ability with the same effect, while Ettins have an ability with the same name.

Deceit
2013-01-22, 12:28 AM
Thanks so much. Was looking for an ability with the same effect. I'm trying to make some small adjustments a build I've been looking for. I haven't touched the Tempest in a while, and I knew they had something along those lines but for some reason didn't bother to check just yet.

I appreciate the fast response.

Darrin
2013-01-22, 08:15 AM
Thanks so much. Was looking for an ability with the same effect. I'm trying to make some small adjustments a build I've been looking for. I haven't touched the Tempest in a while, and I knew they had something along those lines but for some reason didn't bother to check just yet.

Tempest requires so many lousy prereq feats, you're probably better off just skipping it and taking Weapon Focus or Law Devotion instead.

Bloodclaw Master isn't exactly an ideal dip, either... yes, you can get rid of TWF penalties, but you lose +1 BAB while doing so. So again, you might be better off sticking with a full BAB class and Weapon Focus instead.

The Ettin's version of Superior Two-Weapon Fighting can be acquired via the Multi-Headed template in Savage Species. LA +2, though.