PDA

View Full Version : I got something in the mail today.

Thump
2013-01-25, 10:38 AM
A little bit of explanation; I've been diagnosed with extreme depression (Not a technical term, but my doctor said they don't exactly have a term beyond regular or severe depression, so he called it that), and I had to go back to my school to get withdrawal forms, because school had been causing me physical sickness (, lack of sleep from stress and workload, so I ended up falling asleep in the middle of said classes, which made my teachers angry and start to yell at me, causing more stress to make me puke, repeat cycle) and the depression (Only part of it, didn't exactly help any). My history teacher was away, but I left her a note saying that I was withdrawing due to illness.

Now I just feel warm and fuzzy.

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q665/MadnessInSpades/IMG_00131_zpse52f5fec.jpg

I had been under the impression that being the guy that sleeps through every class that I wasn't leaving a very big hole in the classes I left, and especially not my history class, since I tended to sleep through that class and my lunch break the most often. I've been getting messages from classmates recently along with this, and I feel warm and fuzzy now because I realized that I wasn't just going to disappear with nobody noticing.

Any happy events happen to any of you guys/girls/somewhere in between/kobolds/etc. in the Playground?

(I apologize for the mess in my room, someone stayed over while I was at a friend's place and left said mess that I have to clean up.)

Fragenstein
2013-01-25, 10:40 AM
Not recently, but BlackBerry 10 will be released in five days so certainly have something to look forward to.

Hooray for warm fuzzies! :)

Amridell
2013-01-26, 06:45 PM
Wow...you have good friends. You can always be happy in your friends.

Mx.Silver
2013-01-26, 06:54 PM
You have some really good friends. Especially considering the sort of reactions depression can generate.

thubby
2013-01-26, 06:57 PM
wow, gratz on awesome classmates.
not sure "get well soon" is the right sentiment for dealing with depression, but I'll certainly wish you the best.

good news on my part is limited to good grades, health that is at least holding up, and generally awesome family.

fergo
2013-01-27, 03:09 PM
That's awesome. Great friends.