PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawlin' Fools and Dungeons of Dorukan UK

Neo
2006-11-06, 08:23 AM
Does anyone know where to get these in the UK or for cheap import?

So far all i've seen is the odd copy of Origins and Paladin Blues.

Ambrogino
2006-11-07, 07:24 AM
Orcs Nest said they had them in a couple of weeks ago, but I wouldn't be in the leats surprised if they're waiting for a restock. Wound me up at the time as I preordered mine from APEGames and it hasn't arrived yet.

Neo
2006-11-07, 01:18 PM
Yeah everwhere i've looked is 'waiting for stock'

As a sidenote to the moderator: This thread isn't just about the board game, its also about the books.

WampaX
2006-11-07, 03:10 PM

As a sidenote to the moderator: This thread isn't just about the board game, its also about the books.

Yes, but usually if you find a place that carries one, you've found the other as well. Since apegamer can tell you where they have shipped games in the UK, then he'd probably be your best bet of finding it there . . . and thus, find the books, too.

:smallbiggrin:

apegamer
2006-11-07, 03:42 PM
Esdevium in the U.K. was sent games, but may have sold out already. The second print run will be here next month in (hopefully) plenty of times for the holidays.

Wingnut
2006-11-07, 03:53 PM
These retailers should only say "waiting for stock" if they have not ordered from their distributor yet or the distributor is out of stock.

Our company, Impressions, handles the distributor sales for both GitP and APE. We sold out of both the third book and board game on day one so if your local distributor did not buy enough, then probably your local retailer cannot get enough. More board games are due in December.

Best,
Aldo

Wingnut
2006-11-07, 03:54 PM
If folks give us specific stores they went into and could not find the item(s), we can track down why and even get a distributor to solve the problem...just let myself, APE or GitP know.

Best,
Aldo

Yes, but usually if you find a place that carries one, you've found the other as well. Since apegamer can tell you where they have shipped games in the UK, then he'd probably be your best bet of finding it there . . . and thus, find the books, too.

:smallbiggrin:

Axl_Rose
2006-11-07, 07:34 PM
Uh - anyone know where I could buy Dungeon Crawlin Fools? Does APEgames.com still sell em' ?