PDA

View Full Version : PF black poweder Inquisitor

Exirtadorri
2013-01-27, 04:12 PM
So the title says it all

I need a fully OP with a 20 pt buy. Only PF material allowed. The only thing I really want for this character is the old school witch hunter feel.

Alchemy skill and a pistol are what I envision for this. If possible could you start this build off at level two with one extra feat and 2 traits?

I'm open to any build concept and pretty much any race.

So there you go Playground Giants, have at it!

Crustypeanut
2013-01-27, 04:21 PM
What is the extra feat from at level 2? Or is it the feat you're planning on taking at 3? Or perhaps your DM is allowing the Hero Points, and you've opted for being an Antihero, thus gaining a bonus feat?

I'm no expert at Inquisitors, but I have an idea that could work for this. And I love building characters lol.

Edit: Also, apparently you do not start out with a firearm even with the Black Powder Inquisition.. which really sucks. However, shelling out 500 gp for a Pistol won't be too difficult in a few levels.

Exirtadorri
2013-01-27, 04:31 PM
The extra feat is because we just get one for free :D

Yea I may not have enough to buy one to start with but the fact I'm proficient with them makes life a lot easier and I can make them :)

Crustypeanut
2013-01-27, 04:32 PM
Aye, this is true. And extra feat just because eh? Gotcha. I'll use that one to help you for when you do get a firearm. Rapid Reload is a godsend. That, combined with the Alchemical Charges you'll be able to make with the alchemy skill, you can fire your pistol as many times per round as you have attacks.

Exirtadorri
2013-01-27, 04:37 PM
Ok thanks very much. Being able to shoot is nice but don't make me a pure gunslinger without the kool abilities. I want to be able to be a "well rounded" inquisitor.

Crustypeanut
2013-01-27, 04:44 PM
Well, I've picked Dwarf because a Dwarven Witch Hunter who uses guns just sounds.. perfect. So, you're about as ugly and uncharismatic as they get, but you have a good Dexterity and good Wisdom, with not a half bad Con as well.

However, in melee you're not quite that useful, but your spells are strong enough. You're not a good social inquisitor, but you're perceptive, good at sensing motives, and good at spellcraft.

Crustypeanut
2013-01-27, 04:45 PM
Here it is:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=506290

I didn't pick any gear besides armor/weapons, and he's only level 1, but putting him at level 2 won't take long.

Exirtadorri
2013-01-27, 04:56 PM
Not to shabby. Thank you. If anyone else wants to take a stab feel free

RoseyNZ
2013-01-27, 06:18 PM
Just a quick note from me.

Trait wise, you could go with the rich parents one, I think that gives you a 900g addition at creation, great way to get a nice pistol at the start?

Crustypeanut
2013-01-27, 06:45 PM
If the DM allows it, I agree. I don't think many DMs like it, though..

Exirtadorri
2013-01-27, 06:51 PM
As a DM I'd allow it simply cause that might mean that they don't take the reactionary one for a bonus to init. I mean seriously...a +10 at level one is crazy.