PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] How to Gain Regeneration?

ShadowFireLance
2013-01-27, 06:54 PM
So...Is there A magic Item I can get, Or a 1-3 Level Dip?

Sacrieur
2013-01-27, 07:15 PM
So...Is there A magic Item I can get, Or a 1-3 Level Dip?

There's a ring of regeneration (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/ring-of-regeneration) for 90k.

Doorhandle
2013-01-27, 07:15 PM
The ring of regeneration is the only thing that can grant you true, honest-to-god regeneration, and that's A) slow (1/round) and B) very expensive.

It's still a better option then the pearly-white spindle ioun stone and it;s variants, which heals a maximum of 1 HP/every ten minutes.

The greater mask of giants can let you wild shape into a troll and gain it's regeneration, and it last as long as your wild shape does (I.E almost forever.)
Likewise with any of the giant-from spells that let you become a giant.

Sacred shield archetype, at 20th level, can grant regeneration against the bastion of good's target. It would be nice, but it's a capstone: you won;t use it for long.

Those are the only sources of pazio regeneration I could find. Fast healing is a little more common, but also rare, require either an artifact or a very specific item (like bastards sting.)

avr
2013-01-27, 08:12 PM
If you just need regeneration per se and don't need it for the actual HP gain, a cracked pearly white spindle ioun stone is only 3400 GP.

StreamOfTheSky
2013-01-28, 01:14 AM
If you just need regeneration per se and don't need it for the actual HP gain, a cracked pearly white spindle ioun stone is only 3400 GP.

This.

Pretty abusive trick. And the healing really isn't that important, just have wands of CLW. It's the other effects of having regeneration that are awesome.

jmelesky
2013-01-28, 12:38 PM
Highly situational fast healing can be achieved with just a 1-level dip into Inquisitor. Then you can use your judgment to give you fast healing 1, but only while you're engaged in combat. Also, obviously doesn't help with any missing limbs or whatnot.