PDA

View Full Version : Soul Jumpers IC

Pages : 1 [2]

Valik Sparks
2013-07-02, 01:24 AM
Owen

"Whoa! That is.. uh.. that doesn't look good."

Noticing Atlas' expeditious retreat, Owen follows suit, releasing the telekinetic hold on himself and plummeting back through the canopy. He landed hard onto the ground, tearing into the earth and spewing chunks of moist, jungle dirt. But the suit was tough, and he felt nothing from the impact.

"Alright, so Max, looks like we've got a..." Owen looked around. "Max? Max are you here?" He looked at Atlas, then in the direction of the impending tornado. "That thing's gonna be on us any second.. We've got to trust Max and Waldemar can take care of themselves, whatever's happened to them. What I'm wondering is if this tornado is emanating out from the demon.." Bracing himself, Owen planted his feet firmly against the ground, holding out his glowing gauntlet. "I'm gonna try to.. rip a hole in the wind, so to speak.. and you jump. If you're up for it." He gave a small smirk behind the visor.

(Telekinesis 10, equivalent of 50 Strength I believe.)

Space Lawyer
2013-07-02, 07:41 PM
Atlas

Atlas is simply confused at the young man's change in personality, but isn't in the situation to discuss it. "I don't like leaving them to fend for themselves, but I think Boss can handle anything this world can throw at him...and I think the same might go for Waldemar too. If you think you rip holes in a tornado, I think I can jump through them!"

Valik Sparks
2013-07-04, 02:10 PM
Owen

"Well then.. let's give this a shot.."

Dropping into a strong, braced stance, Owen stretched his hand towards the oncoming torrent of wind. As he watched the trees begin to tear from the earth, the creases in his silver gauntlet began to emanate a vibrant, blue glow. His armored hand trembled with exertion, and behind his helmet, teeth were tightly gritted.

An invisible, telekinetic force ripped forward and attempted to tear its way into the eye of this storm, making an opening for Atlas.

(TK strength check, D20 + 20 = ...23)

Julian84
2013-07-08, 07:24 AM
Reverend:

GRMM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S__40E4LldM&list=PL096537D6F8BDA7B4&index=19

A young man strides languidly out of the mist, smiling unpleasantly as he stared directly into Waldemar’s eyes… Who realizes with shock it is Waldemar himself, his skin and hair ashen white, his eyes a disturbing mixture of black, orange, and red. He grins, a wicked jet-black slash across his face.

“You look surprised… How adorable.” He laughs quietly, his voice oddly discordant. “What’s the matter, not liking what you see?”

Valik, Cgrela:

The tornado draws ever closer to the two, whipping about wildly as it falls under the thrall of Owen’s telekinetic abilities, a wide gash appearing in the funnel… And it explodes outward, buffeting the two with gale force wind, bending the bamboo back and knocking them both down.

With a soft thud, two figures land in front of them… An armored figure, its colors a pastiche of red, black, and orange, the shape and design similar to Owen’s own… And a young man with gaunt features and stick-like bones, a mournful expression on his ashen face… Trevor Magnusson.

“Scream for me…” Alter-Owen breathes, holding up his hand. A piercing shriek fills the air, tearing at their minds!

Roll will saves!

Reverend1124
2013-07-08, 11:19 PM
Waldemar

Waldemar looked at his alternate self. It was definitely him, but something about him was very wrong.

"Surpriset voult be a gut vord to describe vhat seeink you ist makink me feel."

He looked at the false him. Was this a trick of the Demon? Or was it the defenses of this soulscape? Either way, he had no idea how much this clone know of him or his abilities, so he would have to play it cool. He swallowed any residual fear and decided that it was time to face this thing.

Even without his nightmares, he could still kill almost anything with the amount of excess soul energy he had in his system. He had gorged himself before this mission.

"Alright. So vhat is it you vant, hmm? Vhy are you here?"

Gather Information: [1d20+14](33)

Space Lawyer
2013-07-10, 06:16 PM
Atlas

Atlas slowly backs away from this doppleganger of his real-world self. It shouldn't be here, this was wrong! Here, he was Atlas, not Trevor! This had to be some sort of trick by the demon...

This was fear. Atlas wasn't supposed to be afraid.

Will save: [roll0]

Valik Sparks
2013-07-16, 03:15 AM
Owen

Owen stumbled back, blinking behind his visor. Then he found himself staring. "Wh-..what..?" That was.. not expected. He was caught off guard, taking in the sight of his armored replica. A shudder crawled down his spine. It reminded him too much of the Dark Suit.. of himself. How he usually was. Sharp, cold, violent..

"Gah!" He clamped his hands onto the sides of his helmet and gritted his teeth as the horrible shriek blasted through him.

(Will roll, D20+7 = 15)

Julian84
2013-07-22, 10:10 PM
Reverend:

“Why am I here? How existential…” He replies with a smile. “I’m here… TO KILL YOU!” He releases a blast of green energy from his body, waves of emerald cascading heavily against Waldemar. He feels his already glutted soul energy begin to rise… In ways he cannot control. He begins to feel bloated, pained, by the power within him.

Roll a concentration check!

Valik, Cgrela:

Calm reserve focuses in Atlas’s mind, bringing him to the task at hand. These things may or may not have something to do with the demon… Either way, they were threats to the wellbeing of Atlas and his teammates.

And threats?

Well. They were dealt with.

As for Owen, his fragile psyche cannot handle the blow, hands clutching at his helm as he feels the desperate urge for fresh air, anything to rid him of the ungodly claustrophobia he was now experiencing.

Space Lawyer
2013-07-23, 09:24 PM
Atlas

"I'm not letting you things win here. Leave us alone!" Atlas bellows at the mocking dopplegangers.

The scarlet-and-ebony giant launches himself at alter-Owen. He had read enough comic books to know one usual truth about dopplegangers: they would win if you fought yourself.

I just have to break this thing before it teleports away...or flings me around like a ragdoll.

His fist flies in, a mighty haymaker from the side, with a 22. (Defense -4, Attack +4 using All-out Attack)

If the attack is successful:

Atlas brings his hand back after the punch's follow-through, grasping the little thing tight and crushing it to the ground.

(Free grapple with one hand, unarmed damage + choking)

Valik Sparks
2013-07-25, 03:26 PM
"Gyyyaaaaggghhh!!"

Owen staggered back, gripping his helmet, half choking, struggling to breathe, his bestial cries not helping much. He fell to his knees. The seals keeping his helmet on began to hiss and pop. With a roar, he peeled the helmet right off, not even a thought to what that might mean, as all he could think about was getting out, getting away, getting that sound out of his ears, getting air into his lungs..

The silver helmet fell to the ground, and Owen slammed his hands into the soft earth, head hanging, panting, eyes wide and locked into a stare.

Reverend1124
2013-07-26, 11:22 PM
Waldemar

Waldemar struggled with the excess energy being forced into him. He felt like he was going to explode. But, if he could suppress it then maybe he could supercharge himself and destroy the twisted copy of himself. He had to fight it off.

Concentration: (D20+2)[16]

Julian84
2013-07-27, 11:11 PM
Atlas, Owen:

Atlas seems to be the hero of the hour, for his brute strength is too much for the screeching alter-Owen, his fist smashing into the doppelganger’s head… And crushing the helmet, the flattened disc of metal flipping off into the distance. Alter-Trevor blinks, tilting his head to the side.

“… I bet you feel real good about yourself for that…” He mutters softly. “Such a hero…” He raises his hand, extending it towards Atlas… And smashes him in a vise of mental force. “… Hiding who you really are.”

Grapple Check!

The screeching in Owen’s ears ceases, and he is left breathless on the ground, a piercing headache ringing through his head… But he sees that Atlas is in trouble, that he might need his help in this battle.

Waldemar:

The violet-eyed boy manages to contain the overwhelming levels of power surging through his system, his skin glowing sickly, acid green as he holds his sides tightly, long expansions of energy within him pushing tightly against his body. He could control it… For now.

His alter-form, his doppelganger, smiles with glee. “Live, Waldemar. Live until you burn…”

Reverend1124
2013-07-29, 11:10 PM
Waldemar

Waldemar swallowed the pain back and looked straight at the creature in front of him. The hairs on his arms began to stand on end, almost like there was a ton of static electricity around him. He began to release the energy out, his eyes glowing so brightly that they appeared white and his hair floating out like there was a wind blowing it. He smiled wide as he gazed at the doppelganger. Now it was his turn.

Without saying a word he shot into a full sprint, right hand pulling back to strike.

To hit: (d20+4)[20]

Space Lawyer
2013-07-30, 10:35 AM
Atlas

The invisible force squeezes Atlas, crushing him from all sides. The giant's brawny body strains and squirms agains the force. He rails against the injustice of it!

"You're just something dredged up from my nightmares. In here, I'm Atlas. Out there, I'm Trevor, and even then, I am better than you!"

He flexes, forcing himself against the pressure.

Grapple check: 1d20+15 29 (I assume no size modifier)

Julian84
2013-08-01, 07:20 PM
GRMM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxHWem6KGq4)

Waldemar:

The boy rushes forward, plunging his hand forward into the chest of his doppelganger, amethyst energy glowing on his fingertips, trails of wafting smoke following behind him as he attacks.

Waldemar’s dark energy engulfs his doppelganger, but the ashen-skinned boy merely smiles, radiating emerald light from his own body, raising his hand to press against Waldemar’s.

His shoulders shake uncontrollably, a mad smile splitting his face, revealing blackened teeth. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” He laughs, his voice unnaturally high-pitched. “How sad you are, Waldemar, holding onto every little scrap of energy you can get your hands on, staving off your inevitable DOOM!”

Their power burns off of each other, two pillars of energy and wrath burning away all that is around them, the crushing force of Alter-Waldemar pressing on him with terrible and cruel serenity.

Beyond his mirror image, he sees two crimson eyes staring out of the mist, watching him closely.

Roll a power check! DC 20 plus your death touch power rank!

(Also, you get one HP, as he made a reaction he wouldn’t normally have.)

Owen, Atlas:

Atlas strains with all of his might… But Alter-Trevor’s mental power is too much, smashing into the red giant with waves of force, pummeling against him ceaselessly!

(Roll Toughness!)

His hearing begins to fade as the frequency of the doppelganger’s attack increases exponentially, vibrations in the air creating a harsh and painful droning noise, pressure building against his soft, vulnerable parts.

Owen rises slowly, turning back to look at Atlas… And the red giant sees a featureless man, his skin pale as snow, skin stretched taut over a skull with no eyes, no mouth, no nose, and no ears, his body encased in Owen’s armor… This is who he is beneath the helm. The rogue sees Atlas suspended above the ground, his doppelganger’s attack warping the very air around him, pinning him hopelessly in place.

Valik Sparks
2013-08-02, 08:52 PM
Owen

Owen took in a deep breath, holding his throat in a loose grip. His senses began to quickly surge back to him, and his breathing started normalizing. It only took a glance at Atlas for his mind to put together everything that was happening, and in an instant, he bolted from the ground, snatching up his helmet and planting it over his head, the golden visor glinting in a menacing way.

He flicked his wrist, depositing a sword hilt from his gauntlet into his palm, and then swung it outward, igniting a large, burning, glowing, blue-green sword. He charged recklessly at the telekinetic Alter-Atlas.

"How about..."

He twirled the sword once, building momentum, and then plunged it straight towards the doppelganger's gullet.

"No."

Attack: 26, Damage: 15, Defense currently at: 10

Reverend1124
2013-08-02, 09:13 PM
Waldemar

That was enough from that alternate him. In his rage he couldn't concentrate enough to speak English.

"Narr! Du hast keine Macht hier!" He screamed, the violet light emanating from him transforming into a deep, almost black purple. The energy began to swell as he screamed, his voice having a second, higher pitched voice overlapping it. It almost sounded like a girl's voice. "Sie werden brennen! Diese Welt wird brennen! Spüren Sie die Macht eines Gottes, kleine Erscheinung!"

He looked past his alternate self and into the red eyes of what he presumed was the demon.

Power Check: [d20+25](39)

"Sie sind weiter."

Space Lawyer
2013-08-04, 07:54 PM
Atlas

Atlas feels the mental force pushing through even his tough hide, straining muscle and bone.

22 on toughness roll

Julian84
2013-08-04, 08:22 PM
Waldemar:

A grin, a smear of black against ashen skin… That’s all Waldemar had seen, before the blinding flash that followed… Now he was on his back, smoke rising from his clothes, his skin, his body in unbelievable pain…

“You failed.” He tittered. “You weren’t strong enough to beat us, Waldemar.” Green vapor trailed from his hand. “Yes… We can feel her there now, and so her power is added to ours… You had no hope here…”

His grin widens, and he grabs Waldemar’s collar, lifting him up. “Trespasser. This is not your soul. This is not your world. You don’t belong here. You weren’t asked to be here. This is our world!” He laughs hysterically. “OUR WORLD!” One hand rises, the green vapor glowing harshly. “Now… Burn…”

(You have experienced -6 Constitution Damage. Fortitude bonus is now 2, Toughness bonus is now -2. Waldemar’s turn.)

Atlas, Owen:

Atlas growls in pain as the mental vice crushes into him… But is suddenly released, falling back to the ground with a heavy thud… A few yards away… Owen holds the doppelganger suspended over the ground, his sword shoved through its throat, its mouth opening and closing without making any noise.

Slowly, the two doppelgangers dissolve into dust… Crumbling apart before the victorious soul jumpers. In the distance, they can see black smoke rising over the bamboo forest, Alter-Owen’s tornado having cleared enough mist to improve visibility…

Space Lawyer
2013-08-04, 09:41 PM
Atlas

The damage done by Alter-Trevor begins to heal, the darker patches of Atlas' already dark skin returning to a more normal shade. He turns to the silver-armored Owen.

"Interesting face, or lack there of, you have under there. I'll guess you have a few of the same issues as me.

That doesn't really matter for now though. I think we need to find Waldemar and Boss. Providing the "divide" part of "divide and conquer" of our own accord might not be a such a good idea right now."

Reverend1124
2013-08-04, 11:40 PM
Waldemar

The pain was almost unbearable. He stared at the doppelganger with all of his rage pouring out.

"No." he said softly, his eyes shining like diamonds. Then he screamed.

"Leafe her OUT OF THIS!" He grabbed the doppelganger's hand with his own and its shoulder with his other, but what happened next surprised even Waldemar. His mouth began to move, but it was not his voice that came out.

"Lassen Sie mein Bruder allein!" Then he felt an unknown force throwing his head forward and slamming his forehead into its forehead.

To hit: 17

Valik Sparks
2013-08-05, 02:15 PM
Owen

Owen stood, sword still poised as though holding the body, even as the body dissolved into nothingness. He took a few deep breaths.

"That...was...strange."

He lowered his blade, the energy dissipating and leaving him with just a handle again. Glancing about, he gave Atlas a nod, then set his gaze on the black smoke. "Well.. there's gotta be something going on in that direction."

With that, he took off towards the source of the smoke.

Julian84
2013-08-07, 07:44 AM
Waldemar:

“GAH!” The doppelganger roars, releasing the injured boy and staggering back, holding both hands to his forehead, where Waldemar had managed to successfully land a blow… His hands fall away, and a dark smoking crater remains, revealing the doppelganger to be empty and hollow… He glares at Waldemar, sneering in derision. “That… Won’t… Save you… You’re…”

He takes a step forward… And his leg crumbles into dust, sending him sprawling on the ground, limbs disintegrating rapidly. “You’re… Y-y-you’re doooommmed…” He hisses… And collapses into ash.

The red eyes have disappeared…

Atlas, Valik:

The two other soul jumper stumble through the underbrush, quickly coming upon Waldemar in a burnt clearing… The boy on the ground, his clothes and skin smoking and singed. Before him, a familiar pile of ash and dust, the sign of his opponent’s destruction.

But their mentor and leader is nowhere to be seen…

Reverend1124
2013-08-07, 04:36 PM
Waldemar

He heard his two companions coming through the trees, but he still wasn't in control of his body. He tried to speak, but no words came out. He tried to move, but nothing happened. She had become gorged with the excess power and had taken over. This was not good. Then he felt himself stirring.

Waldemar stood up and turned to face the others. Hies eyes were still shining white and the energy was radiating from him, mixing into the smoke coming from him into a black/purple aura. She was confused. She couldn't tell if they were friend or foe. He had to gain control.

"Wer sind Sie?" it wasn't his voice. He knew the others didn't speak German, but she didn't."ANTWORTE MIR!" she screamed. He had to take control. If she attacked them she might kill them. He concentrated on the room inside the tower, trying to reach her, trying to tell her that the danger was gone and he could take control. He had to reach her.

He stood, for a moment with no one in control, before collapsing to the ground. It had worked. And then the pain hit him.

"Scheiße!" he screamed as the pain flooded in. But it was his voice. He struggled to his feet, the aura of energy fading and his eyes returning to a brilliant purple. He looked up at the others. "Vhat took you so lonk?

Space Lawyer
2013-08-07, 06:55 PM
Atlas

Atlas looks slightly abashed, and shrugs his shoulders. It is reminiscent of an avalanche. "We had trouble of our own. I'm guessing you got hit by a doppleganger too."

He looks around the clearing. "Wasn't Boss with you?"

Reverend1124
2013-08-07, 07:06 PM
Waldemar

Good. He hadn't asked why a different voice had come from his mouth. Maybe it wasn't as noticeable as he thought.

"Ja. Damn think vas stronger than I thought. And Maxvell vas vith me, but ve vere seperatet by a mist of some sort." He turned and looked behind him for any signs of the eyes that had been in the trees from before, but they were long gone by now.

"He can't be too far though. And neither can that demon. Let's go."

Julian84
2013-08-11, 01:49 PM
All:

GRMM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ4pquWuzhg&list=PL096537D6F8BDA7B4&index=8)

The trio wanders through the misty forest, searching for a sign of life or activity… But all is silent, with nary the sound of even wildlife to disturb them. In reality, it made sense… A soulscape could comprise only so many unconscious details, and not every facet would be polished and clean. Indeed, if they look hard enough, they might discover vast gaps in this realm, places where the microcosm of a person’s mind had simply not achieved earthly form.

A heavy gust of wind pushes against them, ladened with smoke, dust, and ash, the bitter cloud causing Atlas and Waldemar to cover their mouths and cough heavily, Owen protected by his helmet… Waldemar wobbled unsteadily, light headed and weak. The doppelganger, equally matched against him, had taken a brutal stand against his power.

An unconscious reaction, their inhaling… But was the smoke and ash even real?

Did they even need to breathe?

These thoughts are shattered by the heavy impact of Maxwell crashing through the bamboo groves, flying through the air and smashing into the ground at their feet. A creature, skin crimson red and eyes a baleful ebony, stepped out, its arms extending well past its legs, writhing and twisting in the air like vipers. It lacked a nose, and when it leered evilly at them it revealed twisted yellow teeth.

“So, you defeated the natural defenses of this soulscape… Not bad, scrubs. But like your boss… You’re all going to die.”

Roll initiative!

Reverend1124
2013-08-11, 02:05 PM
Waldemar

The sight of Maxwell was of no relief to Waldemar in this instance. That must be the demon. With Atlas and Owen here it would be easier to get an opening to attack, and even one good hit could ruin that...thing. Even without the nightmares, he could still do something. And he might even have some extra energy from the supercharging earlier. Bruised and battered he stood strait and glared at the creature, his eyes flashing from purple to white for a moment while his rage set in.

Hopefully any guest appearances would be kept under control this time.

Initiative: (1d20+3)[16]

Space Lawyer
2013-08-11, 04:23 PM
Atlas

The scene, and its accompanying knowledge, hammers down upon Atlas. Boss was dead, the demon had done it, and now the evil thing was here in front of them.

That wasn't acceptable, not a bit. Atlas was going to smash this horrid thing into the ground.

PRMM (http://youtu.be/qRGffzLxcnk?t=13s)

Sense Motive to see if the demon is lying about killing Maxwell: (1d20+6) 15

Initiative 1d20+5 17

Valik Sparks
2013-08-13, 12:43 AM
Owen

A few things had gone through Owen's mind during the short-lived walk beside Waldemar and Atlas. Like, why was Waldemar screaming at them in what sounded like a..girl's voice..earlier...and in German? But then again, Owen had two different suits he switched between in Soulscapes, so...it wasn't exactly too out of place to have changing features, was it? -And why were those two choking on the ashhhhnikies, that's a demon!

Owen unconsciously slid a step back, staring wide-eyed from behind his visor at the unearthly foe that stood menacingly before them.

Well... Crap.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 = 9

Julian84
2013-08-13, 12:51 AM
All:

Atlas barely has time to register the falseness of the demon’s words, the minute rising and falling of Maxwell’s chest, realizing that his leader is yet still alive, before the demon feints to the left, drawing their attention... And twirling back around, its clawed hand lashing out, arm stretching across the expanse and slashing into him, sharpened claws tearing his skin apart like tissue paper.

Roll toughness, with no impervious protection.

OoI:

Kazkadaz - 24 (Successful acrobatic bluff [13 vs. 10] against Atlas, [18 ATK vs. 13 DEF flatfooted] to hit with penetrating mighty strike of DC 29)

Atlas - 17

Waldemar - 16

Owen - 9

Space Lawyer
2013-08-14, 02:09 PM
Atlas

Atlas tries to lean back out of the way of the sudden attack, but it isn't enough. The demon's claws drag across his chest, gouging at his dream-flesh.

25 on toughness test. Atlas is now bruised and injured.

"Get over here where I can show you some real pain!" In a complete contradiction to his own words, Atlas charges at the demon, ready to beat the thing to pulp. As he moves, his wounds begin to heal.

Charge attack roll 20
DC 23 lethal
If hits, free grapple roll 25
DC 23 lethal
Atlas heals the bruised condition automatically. Still Inured 1.

Reverend1124
2013-08-19, 07:34 PM
Waldemar

Waldemar watches as Atlas runs towards the monster. He can still feel a little bit of extra energy left, but doesn't want to waste it. He slips back into the shadows and begins to sneak around the combat until the opportune moment to strike, while simultaneously preparing to counter anything that would be thrown at him.

Sneak: 22
Regardless of the sneak rolls success, Waldemar prepares to counter attack if Kazkadaz tries to attack him.

Valik Sparks
2013-08-21, 01:36 AM
Owen

He may have been slow to react, but when he did, his movements were fluid and instantaneous. Without a word, he dropped into a readied, bracing stance, flicked the hilt of his energy blade into his palm, and twisted a small knob on the side before hurling the metal cylinder in an arc, up and over Kazkadaz.

The energy blade could be triggered to ignite in a variety of ways, but this time it was on a simple time-delay. Owen dove forward, rolling smoothly over the ground and coming up to the side of the demon. The sword-hilt was now coming down behind the creature's head, and the timer hit 0, igniting the wrathful, burning energy which threatened to drag down the monster's backside.

Owen stretched out his hand, ready to call the blade back with a magnetic feature.

Attack roll, 1d20 + 6 = 13, if successful, 10 damage.

Julian84
2013-08-26, 09:34 PM
All:

Atlas charges, roaring in fury, his shoulder smashing into the demon, the creature grunting in pain and skidding backwards across the dirt as Atlas reaches out to bring the creature into his grasp… However, the otherworldly creature bats his hand away, gliding smoothly out of reach. While the two battle, Waldemar disappears into the shadows, unnoticed by the demon…

Owen prepared his attack, but the demon merely laughed, twisting out of the reach of the blade, its own arm making a sickening crunching noise as the limb shot out at Owen with blinding speed, the veteran soul jumper barely able to dodge the attack.

Atlas’s turn!

(Kazkadaz is now bruised and injured)

Space Lawyer
2013-08-31, 11:23 AM
Atlas

Atlas holds his ground for the moment, the long claw-marks across his chest closing up. He wanted to be at full strength to beat this thing down.

(Atlas is taking a round to heal the injured condition, no check needed.)

Reverend1124
2013-09-02, 08:20 PM
Waldemar

Waldemar watched the other two fighting that monster. It wasn't time yet; he had to wait until the demon was distracted.

Waldemar waits for another turn in the shadows, with the same action as the last turn.

Valik Sparks
2013-09-03, 06:06 PM
Owen

Owen lurched back, noticeably surprised by the sudden extra reach the creature gained. He called for his sword, a magnetic force yanking it back into his palm, and fluidly followed up with a sweep in an upward arc, hoping to dismember the arm in front of him.

Attack roll:1d20 + 6 = 15, 10 damage.

Julian84
2013-09-19, 10:11 PM
All:

The demon rapidly retracts its arm, faster than even Owen, ensuring its errant limb is not hacked off by the soul jumper. The demon cackles, twirling about to lash out again at the powerful Atlas with a razor-sharp claw, the arm twisting and turning through the air, though Atlas manages to see through the trickery in time to dodge, his wounds already healed!

Atlas’s turn!