PDA

View Full Version : ideas for prestige classes/ multiclassing

jhardin87
2013-01-28, 12:56 PM
Im playing a dwarven paladin in an underground campaign and i'm looking for ideas for multiclassing/ prestige classes. We have access to anything from pathfinder, 3.5, and forgotten realms. I'm not trying to optimize my character i just want something that would be fun to play and would fit in with the leader character style or maybe something that would give me some more punch in combat. So far i'm leaning towards the hammer of moradin PrC out of forgotten realms players guide but i'm sure there are other options out there that i'm overlooking. Any suggestions?

Fouredged Sword
2013-01-28, 04:23 PM
I would point you to a short dip in crusader. It keeps the holy warrior feel, but gives you some extra "hard to kill"ness with in combat self/party healing and a damage delay pool. Stone power is a nice flavor feat for a dwarf and makes a crusader a very hard nut to crack as you can delay five damage, and then get 5 temp HP next round to absorb it. You can focus on healing and white raven abilities for charging, leadership, staying alive.

A single level dip in marshal is interesting if you didn't dump charisma and can give you charisma to any stat's skills, including charisma again to each charisma based skill.

Then, past that see if your DM will allow Ruby Knight Vindicator under Moradin. It is a cool divine/initiator mixed class that would make you both tough and holy. Just don't abuse white raven tactics.