PDA

View Full Version : Damage Based Oracle

Flik9999
2013-01-28, 01:15 PM
Hello I will be playing an Oracle in my upcoming pathfinder campaighn.

Human: Took the alternative racial to get +2 to 2 stats
Stats: Str 17, Dex 10, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 15.
Using elite Array.

So Far I have one feat which is Magical Aptitude (for +2 to UMD).

Now there is a magus in the party. My question is there a way to keep up with the Magus on dealing damage? I have Falcata proficiency from a trait and plan to go with the battle revelation (For Martial and heavy armor proficiency).

Should I just take 1 level of fighter or would I slow down my spell progression to much? (Especially at the start)

navar100
2013-01-28, 07:46 PM
What is your Mystery?

Battle - proficient with all martial weapons and heavy armor, can act in surprise round

Metal - proficient with all martial weapons and heavy armor, no movement penalty in medium armor, can enchant weapon

Ancestors - "free" armor and martial weapon of choice, buff yourself.

Choose spells to buff yourself in combat - Bless, Divine Favor, Bull Strength, Divine Power, Righteous Might, Divine Vessel. Also, learn the spell Grace for moving about the battlefield freely without provoking AoOs.

Level 3, take Power Attack. Level 5, take Furious Focus and power attack two-handed forever from then on, even when full attacking. Your other iteratives aren't as likely to hit anyway, so go for luck. Buffing yourself improves your hit chance anyway.

Multiclassing not necessary. If you must, must multiclass go Paladin for Divine Grace and Smite Evil buffing.