PDA

View Full Version : Harmonizing Weapon

Invader
2013-01-28, 07:30 PM
A harmonizing weapon continues bardic music by a number of rounds equal to your Cha modifier so assuming I have a 20 Cha and I sing for only the first round my inspire courage will be in effect for 11 rounds correct?

1 (starting round) + 5 (the rounds that the harmonizing weapon continue music) + 5 (the additional 5 rounds after the music stops)?

Is this correct?

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2013-01-28, 08:06 PM
Magic Item Compendium contains the most current version, and it maintains your music for a flat ten rounds.

Your music is in effect on the round you start it (1) then the Harmonizing weapon takes over (10) and then your music's effects stick around for the standard time (5) for 16 rounds of music, or 21 if you've got Lingering Song.

Invader
2013-01-28, 08:10 PM
Magic Item Compendium contains the most current version, and it maintains your music for a flat ten rounds.

Your music is in effect on the round you start it (1) then the Harmonizing weapon takes over (10) and then your music's effects stick around for the standard time (5) for 16 rounds of music, or 21 if you've got Lingering Song.

Excellent, thank you.