PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Book and Movie Character Builds.

Cranthis
2013-01-29, 01:41 AM
How would you build your favorite Book and/or Movie characters? This is not how you think they are built in the book, this is how you yourself would make them.

For example, most people agree that Legolas has little to no ranger levels, and the rest fighter.
However, in this thread, you might say you would have made him a ranger 10+.

Azoth
2013-01-29, 03:32 AM
For two of my favorite book characters Azoth and Durzo Blint(Night Angel Trilogy), I designed an entire homebrew class.

Shadow Harold(Shadow Dancer series) I do the typical rogue1/wiz5/Unseen Seer10/arcane trickster4. I play him not using any of his magic while Harold is in control, but on the rare occasion his life is in serious danger the Archmage takes over and unleashes Arcane Reality Bending Powers on the threat before him.

I have tried a few times to make Gutts (Berserk Manga), M-21 (Noblese Manhwa), Riddick (Pitch Black)...but none of the builds left me feeling satisfied.

I did do the Prince (Prince of Persia games...not movie) a few times and found him to be fun.

Cranthis
2013-01-29, 03:43 AM
For two of my favorite book characters Azoth and Durzo Blint(Night Angel Trilogy), I designed an entire homebrew class.

I just got done reading that series last monday. I would also love to see this homebrew class.