PDA

View Full Version : Help with Warforged ~Monk 3.5 non typical

Vaz
2013-01-29, 03:50 PM
Warforged
1: Monk 1 = Decisive Strike, Stunning Fist, Unarmored Body
2: Setting Sun Swordsage 1 = Weapon Focus (includes Quarterstaff)
3: Barbarian 1 = Pounce, Power Attack
4: Barbarian 2 = Improved Trip
5: Fighter 1 = Improved Bull Rush
6: Archivist 1 = Any Divine and Sorcerer/Wizard spell Wand/Scroll usage, Great Fortitude
7: Fighter 2 = Dungeoncrasher, Combat Brute, Brute Fighting
8: Monk 2 = Combat Reflexes
9: Monk 3 = Still Mind, Master of Poisons
10; Monk 4 = Wall Walker
11; Fist of the Forest 1
12; Fist of the Forest 2, Power Lunge
13; Fist of the Forest 3
14; Psychic Warrior 1 (Enlarge); Shock Trooper
15; Swordsage 2; Knockback
16; Fighter 3;
17; Fighter 4; ?
18; Fighter 5; Superior Unarmed Strikes?
19; Fighter 6; Increased Bull rushing from Dungeoncrasher
20; Shadowsun Ninja 1

So, I have Initiator of 11, I can wand Divine Power for the BAB, Enlarge for size, Con, Dex and Wis to AC, Poison Fists, Bull Rushing, Tripping, and possibly grappling, Monk Punching of 6th level.

All 3.0, 3.5, setting specific and dragon mag all allowed, i can take flaws if needed to, but I' d rather not, same for otyugh hole. The DM is open to 3rd party as well; he holds Dragonlance and Rokugan in high regard, but will take others. How would you a) fill the gaps in feats and b) build it a,bit better with the same flavour? Magic items too, standard WBL.

Lord_Gareth
2013-01-29, 03:54 PM
How are you preventing the alignment conflict of Monk's "Must be Lawful" and Barbarian's "Can't be Lawful"?

tyckspoon
2013-01-29, 03:56 PM
Ditch Unarmored Body unless there's some super-critical magic item you want to wear on your Torso slot- Warforged Armored Plating *isn't armor* and does not interfere with Monk abilities (Mithril/Adamantine/Darkwood/etc Body feats do count as wearing armor, because the feats say so, but the basic racial trait does not.)

Vaz
2013-01-29, 03:59 PM
Good catch.

Forgot to mention that the Houserule was that Monks can now multiclass like all other classes, and monks lawful became non chaotic. However I am not allowed to rage in return.