PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Drizzt Type Character 4E

ragnarokxg
2013-01-30, 05:54 PM
So a friend of mine and I have been discussing how you would create Drizzt in the 4E world. With a few homebrew rules and a theme we were able to create a draft of the character.

Race: Elf
Class: Fighter
Paragon: Multi-Class Ranger
Theme: Survivalist
Lvl: 18

STR 16
CON 12
DEX 22
INT 11
WIS 14
CHA 10

HP 29
BLOODIED 14
AC 16
FORT 13
REF 15
WILL 12
SURGE 7 PER DAY 7
INIT 6
SPEED 6

Feats: Swift Footwork, Ranger Multiclass Feat

Daily Powers: Rage of the Inner Beast.

Rage of the Inner Beast: Once Daily you are able to call the Inner beast within. Similar to Barbarians Rage Power.

We are still working on it and this is what we have come up with so far. We are still working on the weapons as well as what powers he would use.

vasharanpaladin
2013-01-30, 07:21 PM
First? Drow ranger. Full stop. :smallmad:

Second? Crack open your skulls and cauterize the portions of your brains responsible for such thoughts. The... creature is an abomination and not to be cloned. :smallfurious:

ragnarokxg
2013-01-30, 07:49 PM
First he is supposed to be Drizzt like, we are using him for an upcoming storyline. So Elf is cool, doesn't have to be Drow.

Second? Crack open your skulls and cauterize the portions of your brains responsible for such thoughts. The... creature is an abomination and not to be cloned. :smallfurious:

Drizzt isn't an abomination, and we are just using this homage to him as a plot device.

Grod_The_Giant
2013-01-30, 07:56 PM

Don't be rude.

As for the substitution, it looks fine to me.

vasharanpaladin
2013-01-30, 10:29 PM

Sorry about that... didn't sleep well because of the weather this morning (stupid tornados) and somehow decided it'd be a good idea to move from a rather vitriolic thread about Next to this...