PDA

View Full Version : Psuedodragon confusion.

Cranthis
2013-01-30, 10:14 PM
So, by taking the Dragon Cohort feat, you can get a dragon cohort who is considered 3 levels lower than if you take leadership, allowing a more powerful cohort.

Now, the chart, and crystal keep, say that pseudodragons are ECL 4, but they are very clearly ECL 5.

Am I right?

Edit: Also, I'm still debating as to what class to make him after getting past the hitdie and la.

The Viscount
2013-01-31, 01:51 AM
Pseudodragon is indeed ECL 5 unless someone has updated since 3.5 MMI. If it's a pseudodragon you want, you might want to consider gaining one as an improved familiar.

Cranthis
2013-01-31, 01:55 AM
Pseudodragon is indeed ECL 5 unless someone has updated since 3.5 MMI. If it's a pseudodragon you want, you might want to consider gaining one as an improved familiar.

Double the Pseudo, should I do both. Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't sure if it had been updated somewhere I hadn't seen.

Chilingsworth
2013-01-31, 02:52 AM
Note that the Dragon Cohort feat has a list of cohorts you can select. I believe those are the only options you have, and a psuedodragon might not be among them.

Cranthis
2013-01-31, 03:24 AM
Note that the Dragon Cohort feat has a list of cohorts you can select. I believe those are the only options you have, and a psuedodragon might not be among them.

Pseudo is on the list

Chilingsworth
2013-01-31, 09:18 AM
Pseudo is on the list

Ah. nvm, then.:smallbiggrin: