PDA

View Full Version : Q: Gunslinger & Crafting to Pitted Bullets

D4saken1
2013-02-01, 06:48 PM
Okay so my question is fairly straight forward. I know there are alchemical cartridges but not really any for a pistol so to speak besides flare.

Poisons can be applied to a pitted bullet as well as bought with poison already applied.

There is a option for hobgoblin to get +2 to knowledge (eng) and +2 craft (alch)

I was curious.. can you apply alchemist effects to a pitted bullet like poison? I get the idea of scatter for cones being in a shotgun but the lack of interesting bullets otherwise bothers me.

Is there anything I am missing and is the alchemical application up to GM?

Twilightwyrm
2013-02-02, 12:40 AM
I do not believe so, though I suppose it does depend upon the specific alchemical property you want to give them. Acid or alchemist's fire would damage the inside of your gun barrel. I would say Thunderstone is possible, but only if you shoot it at a wall, or person in heavy metal armor, and either way you wouldn't deal any damage if you wanted its effect to actually activate.

SowZ
2013-02-02, 01:05 AM
Customizin yer bullets be in large up to yer DM, kennit? Ye say thankee for what goes and don't be sweatin what don't, Gunslinger. Long days and pleasant nights, now.

avr
2013-02-02, 01:34 AM
Grenadier archetype for the alchemist might be what you're after.