PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Making a druid, ideas?

Menzath
2013-02-02, 03:05 PM
So in a few months when our current game ends another person in our group is most liekly going to start A new D&D game. Everyone else already has ideas for char's and the only slot the isn't taken is a Main "healer".

People in our group have already played clerics and the healer class to good effect and in our new party config. I would have a bard backup healer which gives me a little more leniency for options.
For pure flavor I was thinking of being Kiloren for race.
first level feats I was thinking spellcasting prodigy(wis) and possibly Companion spellbound.
And then for feat progression (in no paticular order) would be extend spell, Touch of healing, Ability booster, minor shapeshift. And @ lvl15 or so persistent spell.

I have not seen any other classes that give full spell progression that fit and although there are some number of feats most don't give em what I am aiming towards(DoT heals rather than burst, as well as party buffs).
I am debating the Ph2 Alternate class feature in place of animal companion/wildshape. unsure about the not casting spells while in a different form with this though.

If anyone has ideas they would be greatly appreciated.