PDA

View Full Version : DDO Levels made into pen and paper?

silverwolfer
2013-02-03, 04:58 AM
May sound odd,but has anyone ever seen a sort of grid conversion for some of the Dungones and dragons online levels, for pen and paper players ?

TuggyNE
2013-02-03, 05:35 AM
May sound odd,but has anyone ever seen a sort of grid conversion for some of the Dungones and dragons online levels, for pen and paper players ?

... What do you need? DDO is set at a much higher power level than PnP, but it's mostly done through 10x WBL, increased magic weapons/armor, tons and tons of SP and maxed HP, and assorted boosts to feats, not to mention enhancement lines.

The levels themselves are essentially the same, except for epic.

donnerdrummel
2013-02-03, 07:26 AM
hi,
i ve used the general idea of the tower of dispair and the von 1-6 series.
i made the "vons" into a whole campaign that stretched over a year.
i used the maps from the crafting raid etc. tool.

silverwolfer
2013-02-03, 04:31 PM
eh just knowledge of anything fan made that looks like some of the scernrios in ddo, sans kobolds hovering

TuggyNE
2013-02-03, 04:45 PM
eh just knowledge of anything fan made that looks like some of the scernrios in ddo, sans kobolds hovering

Oh, converting adventures/quests. Gotcha.

No, no idea if anyone's put anything like that up; not sure what the copyright situation would be on that.

catsora
2013-02-03, 07:34 PM
I'd love to see proof is in the poison made into pnp. You can find the dungeon's maps on the ddo wiki, could probably start drawing it out in grid format from there.

TuggyNE
2013-02-03, 10:01 PM
I'd love to see proof is in the poison made into pnp. You can find the dungeon's maps on the ddo wiki, could probably start drawing it out in grid format from there.

I KILL YOU Seriously, I hate that one so much. :P