PDA

View Full Version : [PTA] Kansai Region - I

Xepher117
2013-02-03, 08:05 PM
The sun glared off the window as you three approached the house, ready for lunch after a long morning at school. As the door creaks open, a small flock of Pidgey that were nesting on the roof take off in a hurry.

With your finals out of the way, and your new trainer IDs in your possession, the three of you agreed to spend the quiet weekend celebrating in Riverton. As you three entered Irisis' house though, you find three small boxes placed out perfectly in front of you on the kitchen table.

The three small boxes, all solid white with different colour ribbons wrapping them, one blue, one red, and one green. There is no visible tag on any of the three, but rather a card standing up in front of them all, reading:
"Congratulations to all three of you on passing your final exams! There gifts are for you three, signalling the end of your school days, and the beginning of you officially becoming Pokemon trainers, so pick any one you like.

I can't wait to see you all as trainers for the first time, so please, come visit me in Greenhill City as soon as you can. I'll be waiting.

-- Prof. Pine"

Talon15
2013-02-03, 08:19 PM
Railyn grins as he looks from the boxes to Irisis and Alexis.

"Sweet! Hey why don't you two pick first eh? I'll take the last one." He makes a sweeping gesture to the boxes, stepping aside.

Charisma Thief
2013-02-03, 08:55 PM
"Don't mind if I do."

Alexis steps forward from the group, picking up the box with the red ribbon, then looking back at the group.

"Should we do it together?"

MansRoad
2013-02-04, 04:11 AM
Irisis was kind of suprised that she hadn't known anything about this and he face probably showed it. But she smiled when they all read the cards. Railyn said that the girls should pick first, which was fine by her because at least then Railyn didn't have to worry so much about which to choose.

Alexis walked up to the box with the red ribbon and turned to the other two, and asked if they should open them at the same time. "Sounds good to me." Irisis said as she walked up to the box with the green ribbon and placing her hands on the ribbon. "On the count of three?"

Talon15
2013-02-04, 09:45 AM
Railyn waits for Alexis and Irisis to pick and grabs the remaining box. At Alexsis' suggestion he nods an agreement.

"Yeah sure on three then."

Placing his hand on the ribbon he turns to the other two.

"One..."

Xepher117
2013-02-04, 12:34 PM
As you count down, then fling open the box, you find inside of it three small items. One is a little red and white ball rolling around, one is a small silver case with the emblem of a Pokeball on it, and the other is a small leather wallet, holding $3000 each and a special spot for your new trainer cards.

MansRoad
2013-02-04, 01:22 PM
Irisis picks up the wallet and looks at it a moment.

"Im not used to people other than relatives giving me money..." Laughing as she finished saying it and then picking up the case, putting them both in her pocket.

Finally, Irisis grasped the pokeball in her hand, her fingers trembling. "I wonder how Professor Pine set all this up."

Talon15
2013-02-04, 01:51 PM
"woah... more money then I've ever seen." Railyn quips as he slides his license into the wallet before pocketing it.

He examines his pokeball, before he holds up the case with the symbol of a pokeball on it between Irisis and Alexsis.

"So what's this?"

Charisma Thief
2013-02-04, 03:13 PM
Alexis opens the box as they finish their countdown, finding the wallet, the case, and the small ball. The first thing she reaches for is the small ball, looking it over and rolling it around in her palm.

"You don't think she actually gave us Poke-"

As Alexis just about finishes he sentence, the ball rolls onto the heel of her hand, and presses the button on it's face, causing Alexis to jump.

Xepher117
2013-02-04, 03:34 PM
As Railyn holds up the case, it pops open, showing a beautifully cushioned interior, but nothing inside it. His attention is suddenly brought back as he hears the loud electric chime (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=zUBhFf-RkrE) of Alexis' Pokeball opening.

As Alexis jumps back, a small red beam focuses on her chest, and quickly grows, taking the shape, then releasing a small dark blue creature into your arms.

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/art/pmdbrt-cyndaquil.jpg

MansRoad
2013-02-04, 04:42 PM
Irisis looks over at Railyn as he examines the small metal case.

"I believe it is a badge case however I could be wrong, I just cant think of any other case the professor would give us."

Irisis then watched as Alexis unintentionally opened the Pokeball that she had been holding and sending out a small, dark blue Pokemon.

"Thats a Cyndaquil, also known as the fire mouse Pokemon. I wonder if we all have Pokemon...Railyn, why don't you check yours next?"

((OOC: I had posted but then I deleted it when Xepher posted so this is basically making up for it))

Talon15
2013-02-04, 04:50 PM
"Sure, I wonder what I got?" Railyn looks the ball over for a second before hitting the release button, pointing it towards his feet.

OOC: Edited cause I forgot to color text. :smallredface:

Xepher117
2013-02-04, 06:26 PM
As the sound echoes in the small room, the red beam takes the form of a little blue bipedal alligator. As he stands there blinking at you, he suddenly jumps up and starts running around in circles at your feet, eagerly examining everything.

Talon15
2013-02-04, 06:42 PM
Railyn immediately chases after the little gator around the room.

"Iris, Iris, Iris, Iris, what's this!?" He asks excitedly as he follows his pokemon around. Trying to keep up he takes a turn to hard and hits the floor with a thud, despite the fall he still manages to laugh.

"Heh... heh... I have a pokemon..."

MansRoad
2013-02-05, 03:09 AM
Irisis watches Railyn for a moment as he runs after his little gator Pokemon, as he falls over she places her hands on her hips for a moment.

"Just remember this is my house and I would very much appriciate that you not break it." She gave a slight smile as she finished saying this before looking at the small blue Pokemon.

"That is a Totodile, also known as the Big Jaw Pokemon. I still wonder who Professor Pine set all this up, they must have planned this with all out parents or something, or at least mine so she could get in."

Irisis then holds up her own Pokeball, wondering what could be inside. Pressing the button and holding the Pokeball out infront of her.

((EDITED: I forgot to put speech marks in during the third paragraph))

Xepher117
2013-02-05, 03:11 PM
As the chime of the poke all dies down, the form of a small green Pokemon with a large bulb on its back emerges with a loud yawn. "Bullllllllbaaa..." He then curiously looks around the room, then up at Irisis with what appears to be a large smile.

MansRoad
2013-02-05, 06:06 PM
Irisis looks down at the small Pokemon near her feet, bending down and scratching it behind the ear a bit.

"And this is a Bulbasaur, also known as the Seed Pokemon."

Irisis smiles back at the Bulbasaur before looking back at the other two.

"So, what do you think we should do now?"

Talon15
2013-02-05, 06:11 PM
Railyn stands back up, holding his totodile in his arms.

"Don't know." He says with a shrug.

"The professor said we should meet her at Greenhill city. Think we should tell our folks about the gifts?"

He holds up his totodile to Alexis and Irisis.

Charisma Thief
2013-02-06, 02:14 PM
Alexis quickly starts snuggling the cute little Cyndaquill in her arms. "Yeah, the card says we should visit her as soon as possible, so we should go now. Where do you think your parents are anyway? If they were here, you would think they would watch us open the gifts."

MansRoad
2013-02-06, 02:37 PM
Irisis looks at the other two for a moment as they respond to her.

"Well, I kind of think our parents already know and if I were to guess they might all be at the lab waiting for us."

Irisis then picks up her new Bulbasaur, rather awkwardly, and starts scratching it behind the ear.

"Do you guys think we should name these guys?"

Talon15
2013-02-06, 03:17 PM
"Makes sense I guess." He quips as he turns his attention back to his totodile.

"A name for you... I'm thinking... Tooth? Yah Tooth sounds good. How do you like it eh?" Railyn gives Tooth a playful scratch behind the ear as he turns back to the other two.

"So we go see the professor now at Greenhill city... which is what direction?" Asks Railyn as he tilts his head to the side, Tooth mirroring his actions.

Edit: color issue

MansRoad
2013-02-07, 04:26 AM
"I think I will name this little guy Bastian." Irisis says, hiking the Bulbasaur up a bit as it started to slip from her grasp a bit.

Then Irisis continued to listen to Railyns question and thought about it a moment. "Well, the the route heading towards the city is just north of town, although how long it will take us to get there will be another question, normally I go with my parents. Although if all goes smoothly it shouldn't take us a great deal of time to get there, and who knows, we might see more Pokemon along the way."

Irisis gives another smile before putting Bastian back on the ground. "But first things first, we can go a lot faster if these guys are back in their Pokeballs." Irisis then holds out her Pokeball pointing it at Bastian. "Bastian return!"

Talon15
2013-02-07, 05:23 PM
"I think Tooth can stay out. He's not that heavy for me." Railyn says with a smile as he hugs Tooth.

"Oh hey! If we go we can find more pokemon right? We just need some more of these." He comments as he holds up his pokeball.

Charisma Thief
2013-02-07, 05:42 PM
Alexis gives the little Cyndaquil in her arms a quick kiss on the nose. "Hmm... Hanabi. Fitting name for my little firework.

Alexis then looks over Railyn and Irisis. "Yeah, I hike down it all the time, it's not long at all, and yeah, we just need to find some more Pokeballs to capture more Pokemon and start training. Where can we get some?

MansRoad
2013-02-07, 05:44 PM
Irisis adjusts her glasses a moment, more out of habit than anything.

"Well, for more Pokeballs we would need to go to a Pokemart or simular place, also remember, as trainers we can only carry a total of six Pokemon, after that any Pokemon we catch will either be unusable, or will be sent to Professor Pine but that is if she allows us to."

Irisis looks up again after her head slowly lowered as she was talking and deep in thought like it sometimes does when she rants. Irisis then starts blushing slightly before taking a couple steps towards the door.

"So...We off then?"

((OOC: Xepher, is there a market in this town we could buy Pokeballs or do we have to wait till we get to the city? Just in character I think we would know this.))

Xepher117
2013-02-07, 05:53 PM
As your common knowledge of Riverton and Greenhill Island, it,s about a two hour hike to town, and the closest Pokemart is in Greenhill City, but there is a small general store at the lighthouse point between route 1 and route 2 that may carry some basic equipment. You have only bought the occasional candy and pop from it in the past.

((Please use the OoC thread for any OoC conversations. I check both regularly))

Talon15
2013-02-07, 06:01 PM
"Oh man oh man this is exciting. Let's get going!" Railyn opens the door with a free hand as he smiles at Alexsis and Irisis.

"After you two." He says with a wide grin.

"Our adventure awaits... which sounds a little corny but I think it works."

Edit: Blargh forgot to color text again.

MansRoad
2013-02-07, 06:05 PM
Irisis steps out of the door after Railyn holds it open for her.

"Well, it is starting now, however if you two do not get out here I will not be able to lock up." Irisis says with a big grin on her face looking back at the other two again.

Talon15
2013-02-07, 06:12 PM
Stepping outside so Irsis can lock the door.

"Who knows. But I'm sure we'll be back eventually." Railyn says with a confident smile.

MansRoad
2013-02-09, 11:00 AM
Irisis walks back into the house, grabbing Alexis by the hand and drags her out of the house before locking the door behind her.

"Well, if were going to go then we might as well go now, this way!" Irisis says in a cheery voice leading them towards the route to the city.

Xepher117
2013-02-09, 10:00 PM
The small quiet town at your backs, and the fresh breeze ahead of you as you look down Route 1 for the first time as a trainer. Your new Pokemon beside you, you truly realize your journey is about to begin.

(You have your first Pokemon, you are now legally considered a trainer. Congradulations and good luck as you enter level 1)

MansRoad
2013-02-10, 04:34 AM
Irisis starts walking down the Route, a small spring in her step and a tune in her head.

"So guys, what do you think our goal as trainers should be? After we have gone to see the Professor that is. I think we all know what we want to be or at least have an idea but as Pokemon Trainers right now we have to make choices."

Charisma Thief
2013-02-10, 10:47 AM
Alexis walks quickly behind Irisis with a little smirk on her face as she gives a quick kiss on the nose to Hanabi snuggled up in her arms.

"I'm determined to be one of the best PokeDoctors in the world. While I understand battling and want to be good at it myself, I want to be able to fight to protect and heal to cure anybody I can."

Alexis then slowly lowers her head, blushing and realizing how silly it sounds wanting to battle and heal at the same time.

Talon15
2013-02-10, 11:28 AM
Railyn does a quick hop to get ahead of the other two, turning around he back peddles to keep pace.

"That's easy! I'm all about the battles and raising strong mons. Me and Tooth here are gonna take on the league and go straight to the top!" He points upwards with a grin, forgetting to watch his step he stumbles backwards but quickly recovers.

"You guys will cheer me on right?" He asks timidly, Tooth doing his best puppy eyes he can.

MansRoad
2013-02-10, 12:05 PM
Irisis listens to the other two, they have mentioned these things a few times before. Irisis smiles while Railyn stumbles and then asks if they would cheer him on.

"So you expect us to just sit at the side lines being your little cheer group?" Irisis then gives a little laugh. "Well, you both know I want to become a professor just like Professor Pine, but until then I think I shall give you a bit of a challened Railyn, and compete at some gyms myself."

Talon15
2013-02-10, 04:47 PM
Grinning Railyn gives Alexis a friendly pat on the head.

"Being a doctor is a great goal Alexis." He then turns to Irisis.

"Oh? Oh my I may have to worry about some serious competition then." He says, pretending to sound frightened. He turns back around and follows in step with the other two.

MansRoad
2013-02-10, 05:03 PM
Irisis scowls at Railyn a little as he seems to take her as a joke.

"Don't underestimate what knowledge can bring to a battle, after all I can tell all your Pokemons basic information at a glance."

Irisis then starts picking up the pace a bit to try and get slightly ahead of him.

Xepher117
2013-02-10, 11:12 PM
Alexis just walks steadily behind you two, holding her Hanabi close in her arms and lightly giggling.

As time quickly passes, the view of a tall and powerful lighthouse stands over the horizon, signaling the end of Route 1. As you get closer, the small shops and houses around the lighthouse grow into view, and the shouts of a small crowd can cross your ears from up ahead. "Yeah, get him! You can do it! Come on!"

MansRoad
2013-02-11, 04:31 AM
Irisis hears all of this coming from the area around the lighthouse.

"I wonder what's going on over there!"

Irisis then takes off running towards the source of the noise.

Talon15
2013-02-11, 10:08 AM
"Hey Irisis wait up!" Railyn shouts when he sees her take off.

"Come on!" He motions for Alexis to follow before running after Irisis. He ponders if there is a battle up ahead, grinning at the possibility of his first fight.

Xepher117
2013-02-13, 11:30 AM
As the three of you run up towards the lighthouse, you catch the end of a battle between two other trainers. A tall, blue haired teenage boy stands at one end, out stretching his hand as his Pokemon, a small dark green dinosaur with two large tusk sticking strait out of its jaw, launches a powerful tackle, launching the small purple rat back to the other young trainer.

MansRoad
2013-02-13, 12:30 PM
Irisis looks at both of the battling Pokemon and then to their Trainers.

"If you ask me this is a bit of an unfair fight, sure both Pokemon are in their base stage but other factors shall prove my point. Firstly that purple pokemon is a Ratatta, it is commonly found in forests and is a good Pokemon for a starting Trainers, it is of the Normal type. That green Pokemon is Axew, its home is usually caves, it is of the Dragon type, harder to find and hard to train. In type these two don't have any advantage but in sheer power Axew would be the clear winner. Also the Trainers strategies would play a part as well as how they trained their Pokemon but if that trainer has caught an Axew then I assume he is no novice and has already trained it quite well."

Irisis then adjusts her glasses and suddenly her face looks almost as if she had not said anything.

Talon15
2013-02-13, 12:54 PM
Railyn looks back and forth between the two trainers as he hears Irisis's explanation.

"So the blue haired guy is a strong trainer?" He asks.

Upon seeing the Axew Railyn immediately goes up to his trainer.

"That's a cool pokemon where did you get him? He's looks really strong the name is Railyn by the way who're you?"