PDA

View Full Version : Best Character Set Ups

Guddasheus Hawk
2013-02-04, 01:14 AM
Well My Recent Character Died And Now I Have To Make A New Character Sheet. Just Wondering If You Had Any Ideas On What To Run. I Know Alot About the Game Plus I'm Playing 4E. Any Tips On How To Make The Game Gunner.:smallyuk:

HMS Invincible
2013-02-04, 01:25 AM
Can you elaborate, and not type in Caps?

Gnomish Wanderer
2013-02-04, 01:53 AM
"Gunner..."

Play what's fun. That's all that's important. D&D doesn't have winners or losers, there is no 'best' set-up. It's more fun to try to keep your power level at roughly the same as the rest of the group's, as being overpowered ruins others' fun and being underpowered can ruin your own fun (if you let it). You're not beating a game, you're writing a story.

And I Agree, Typing Like This is Mega Irritating To Read And You Should Edit Your Post

ArcturusV
2013-02-04, 02:22 AM
Depends on what you think is fun, and if you're the team player sort, what holes exist in your team after your character died horribly. Myself? In 4th I like playing the Fighter, Seeker, Wizard, Psion, Bard, and Cleric for various reasons. Not that they are ideal, just fun for me.

Name_Here
2013-02-04, 02:08 PM
One of my favorite character archtypes was a dirty fighting Paladin. I had him often throw sand into people's eyes kick enemies in the crotch, sucker punches and always tried to sneak up on enemies.

Course he was bad at the sneaking and my GM never gave me any real mechanical benifits for his stunts but I had a blast with it.