PDA

View Full Version : Anji the Destroyer

limejuicepowder
2013-02-06, 12:00 AM
I'm trying to stat out Anji the Destroyer from Rorouni Kenshin. He actually should be fairly easy, but I'd like to see if anyone has further suggestions.

Human Monk 2 Crusader 7

Decisive Strike monk variant

Str 20
Dex 14
Con 18
Int 12
Wis 16
Cha 10

Base attack +8

Feats: Stunning Fist (b), Combat Reflexes (b), Power attack (1st), (open), Stone Power (3rd), Superior Unarmed Strike (6th), Shards of Granite (9th)

Stances: martial spirit, stance of clarity

(important) Maneuvers: mountain hammer strike, revitalizing strike, divine surge, boulder roll

So his basic thing is to hit with a single powerful attack. Decisive strike is his main thing, doing 2d8+10 base, plus power attack. He can use Shards of Granite to bypass hardness and DR, as needed, or he can use a maneuver. He should have pretty good staying power via high con and various crusader abilities.

Overall though, he's a bit lackluster. For those who don't know the show Anji's shtick was a super-powered unarmed strike that could turn stone to dust. This is represented very well with shards of granite and mountain hammer, but I'd like him to pack more in the damage dept.

Suggestions? I'd like to not go higher than level 9, and I don't want to use magic items to boost damage (if possible).