PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check: Old games, new reviews

AddZable
2013-02-06, 10:35 AM
Yo playground. I've been a gamer for a long time. Unfortunately, while the prices of games have gone up, the amount of money I've had to spend on them has not. Finding myself extremely bored and unsure as to whether or not I want to join a Pbp game, I thought, "Why not write reviews for all these games I've played, while replaying them?" So basically.. This first post is just asking if you'd be interested in getting the opinions of a nerdy, metal-headed artist on games like EVO, Dungeon Siege, perhaps Diablo and the occasional new game when I get lucky enough to trade for one.

Most of the things I review will probably be available for free on the internet. If I DO-do reviews, I'll likely rate them as well as typing up reasons for my rating, etc. I'll also be doing my reviews right here on the forum, unless I get enough popularity to need to move to my own blog or something. Which is HIGHLY unlikely.

So.. Interest?

Domochevsky
2013-02-06, 04:21 PM
Well, why not. It's always interesting to get a perspective from "today" on something from the past. "Does it still hold up today?" is a good question, and difficult to answer for most. :smallsmile: