PDA

View Full Version : [Eberron] Warforged Dragonmark

RFLS
2013-02-06, 05:56 PM
So, I'm running an Eberron campaign, and I was wondering if any of the dragonmarks ever manifest on a Warforged. I don't really know where else to ask this, so...yeah. Asking here.

Greenish
2013-02-06, 05:57 PM
No. Dragonmarks only appear on PHB races.

[Edit]: Though the followers of the Becoming God occasionally craft the so-called "Mark of the Becoming" on their bodies, and the dragons of Chamber suspect it might be related to the Prophesy despite being artificial. No mechanical effects to it, though.

Invader
2013-02-06, 06:05 PM
I think dragon magazine had an article that addressed dragon marks and reincarnation that I believe opened up any dragon mark to any race.

TaiLiu
2013-02-06, 06:05 PM
Do note that if one begins as a PHB race and reincarnates into another creature, one would be allowed to keep the dragonmark (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ebds/20051024a).

Bearlock
2013-02-06, 06:32 PM
As much as it pains me to say, in 4e Eberron ANY race can manifest ANY dragonmark.

... I just threw up in my mouth a little typing that.

The whole reincarnation thing I think plays well to both House Cannith and House Deneith in particular.

thorr-kan
2013-02-07, 01:34 AM
And if you run thought Eyes of the Lich Queen module, there's a possibility of ANYBODY getting a dragonmark.

Greenish
2013-02-07, 02:21 AM
For that matter, Cataclysm Mage capstone allows you to manifest any dragonmark up to Greater, and change which one you have daily.

The dragons really hate that, though.