PDA

View Full Version : What that feat called again....

D4rtagnan
2013-02-07, 10:45 AM
I tried asking this question in the Q&A forms and got ignored....so I'll turn to the rest of the community.
I am trying to recall the name of a feat that allows you to apply more of you strength modifier to weapon damage when wielding a weapon in a singal hand.

Shining Wrath
2013-02-07, 11:03 AM
Einhander helps out ... but I don't think it's what you want.

D4rtagnan
2013-02-07, 11:15 AM
No but thanks.

Vicerious
2013-02-07, 11:24 AM
You might be thinking of one of the class features of Exotic Weapon Master.

Diarmuid
2013-02-07, 02:23 PM
Hammer of Moradin also has a class ability that grants 1.5x Str dmg when wielding 1h and 2x Str when wielding 2h.

Edit - That actually reminds of a question that came up the other night at our game. There are rules for using 2 hands on a 1-handed weapon like a longsword or a warhammer. Do those rules apply if you're throwing said weapon?

Person_Man
2013-02-07, 02:37 PM
I don't know the name of the Feat you're looking for, and if it exists, I believe that it'd be 3rd party of Dragon magazine.

But apart from that, I'd say that any Feat which multiplies damage or adds an attack essentially adds your Str bonus (plus a lot more) to your damage. And there are a bunch of different Feats which do that. So a Feat which increased base damage from 1*Str to 1.5*Str would comparatively suck.