PDA

View Full Version : Tortles

Vendarien
2013-02-07, 05:17 PM
Ok I was looking at the race Tortles from the savage coast in DM315 pg 72. I kind of wanted to be one in my 3.5 campaign I wanted to make him venerable but I cant find an age chart for them anywhere. The only 2 mentions of there age was in 2.0 campaign setting. One saying they live to be 50 at witch point they mate and die and ones that dont mate live for a verry long time and dont lose much vitility. The other mention saied that most some elder tortles boast an age of many centuries and can easily recall past events.

XmonkTad
2013-02-07, 05:23 PM
Ok I was looking at the race Tortles from the savage coast in DM315 pg 72. I kind of wanted to be one in my 3.5 campaign I wanted to make him venerable but I cant find an age chart for them anywhere. The only 2 mentions of there age was in 2.0 campaign setting. One saying they live to be 50 at witch point they mate and die and ones that dont mate live for a verry long time and dont lose much vitility. The other mention saied that most some elder tortles boast an age of many centuries and can easily recall past events.

A venerable Tortle sounds a lot like you're trying to get a really good wisdom score, which can be better done with anthropomorphic bat.
I have no idea where the age charts for a tortle would be. Probably just refluff elf lifespan? I'm sure they live for quite some time.