PDA

View Full Version : Looking for D&D 3.5 DM (And party) over Skype / VTT

Daemonos
2013-02-08, 06:42 AM
Greetings to everyone! I am new to this forum and really exited that i joined this community.
I want to introduce myself at first.
My name is George and i currently live in Greece, like all of you one of my hobbies is Pen and paper D&D 3.5e.
I am an experienced player myself and i played before in some custom made campaigns / 1 day stories but also i was part in a big Forgotten Realms campaign.
My favorite class is ofc Barbarian! or Fighter. I played a ranger also but i can't say that i enjoyed it :S

Soooo because of family issues (you know wife crying about company and all stuff) i haven't got SO much time for myself. So this is why i am looking to join a flexible party so we can play for example 3 to 4 hours weekly casual GAME (withought so many off the character/game fun).
As i am experienced player as i said before, i have no experience in playing via Skype (which is really comfty for me). So i will need some guidance here a little bit.
Lately i was thinking of playing a campaign in 3.5e rules modified to lord of the rings world! so if you have something in your mind we can talk for it!
Now if you willing to discuss with me about joining your campaign i am here for you!! contact me and we can talk in skype! and anyway i will be nice to meet new people from all over the world!

Really looking forward to meet you guys and play if possible!

Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
Robert E. Howard, "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

Person_Man
2013-02-08, 09:18 AM
Welcome George. We have an entire sub-forum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51) dedicated to finding other players. I would encourage you to post over this request over there, and to read through and post on other peoples threads as well. It may take a few weeks, but I'm sure that you'll be able to find multiple gaming groups that meet your needs. And if for some reason you move again and you end up in the DC area, I'm always looking for new people as well. Best of luck.