PDA

View Full Version : Need help/advice with swordsage/bloodclawmaster

Petertje Segers
2013-02-09, 05:46 AM
Heey fellow playgrounders,

It has been some time since I posted something here. Mainly because my out of cha life takes up lost of time ( I knew I should not have gone college student as rl class :smalltongue:)..

Any way Because my last character, Wodan the barbarian, is quite dead (died after a mindblast, falling trees and a raging minotaur trampeling over him).. I decided to make a new cha.

After tooking in the praised/notoirious TOB I got enamoured with the swordsage and the bloodclaw master. The main question is however: how can I get the most out of the nautural claw attack while shifting.

so far I got this as blueprint for my character:

Brom red-tiger( descendand of Daelan red-tiger)
Half orc
str 14 (+2)
dex 16
con 16
int 10 (-2)
wis 12
cha 10 (-2)
lvl swordsage 10/ bloodclawmaster 5/warshaper 5

Maybey I could do this by going for the path of the unarmed swordsage( improved unarmed strike + superior unarmed strike) + two weapon fighting, and later chosing beast strike as feat so I can add my claw attack to my unarmed strike.

My question is:(how) is this doable featwise and can I use two weapon fighting with unarmed strikes?

any other suggestions are alsways welcome.. but bear in mind that my DM is wary of power-/munchkin character since a "incident" with a 2e elf archer